Harry Potter
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

You love Hermoime with whom?

Poll Question: You prefer Hermoine with which Hogwarts bachelor?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [50.00%]
4 [25.00%]
4 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

..MiStLeToE.. Goldie
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
All over the world fans prefer Hermoine with so many wizards. Whom do you love and why?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nonie12345..Madhura..Aru_A

QuietlyLoud IF-Rockerz
QuietlyLoud
QuietlyLoud

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I've always fantasized Hermione with Draco since childhood.However impractical their pairing may seem,it still holds a charm for me,so I voted for them.Embarrassed
Now that I'm a bit more older and sensible ,I've begun to appreciate Ron-Hermione pairing as well.

Edited by QuietlyLoud - 27 March 2015 at 4:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MiStLeToE..

..MiStLeToE.. Goldie
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuietlyLoud

I've always fantasized Hermione with Draco since childhood.However impractical their pairing may seem,it still holds a charm for me,so I voted for them.Embarrassed
Now that I'm a bit more older and sensible ,I've begun to appreciate Ron-Hermione pairing as well.

Well Tom Felton is Smart Wink
QuietlyLoud IF-Rockerz
QuietlyLoud
QuietlyLoud

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MiStLeToE..

Yes,and coming to that I don't think so many people would swoon over Draco-Hermione pair if Tom and Emma weren't such eye candies!LOL

..MiStLeToE..

..MiStLeToE.. Goldie
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Yes,and coming to that I don't think so many people would swoon over Draco-Hermione pair if Tom and Emma weren't such eye candies!LOL
True. I guess their real life feelings for each other made their scenes give the feels :P
..Madhura.. Goldie
..Madhura..
..Madhura..

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I voted for Hermoine and Ron . If we talk about books than i like this pair. But in movies i adore Draco and Hermoine just because of Tom Felton and Emma, you know what I mean right ?Embarrassed

..MiStLeToE..

..MiStLeToE.. Goldie
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Madhura..

I voted for Hermoine and Ron . If we talk about books than i like this pair. But in movies i adore Draco and Hermoine just because of Tom Felton and Emma, you know what I mean right ?Embarrassed
I adore Ron and Hermoime in books too :) And in movies too my love for RonMoine continues. . .But I see a kind of spark beween Harry and Hermoine too in movies. . .Maybe because they compliment each other so well in terms of personalities but i can totallu understand your love for Draco and Hermoine ;) Tom Felton is such a hottie <3

..Madhura..

..Madhura.. Goldie
..Madhura..
..Madhura..

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Madhura..

I adore Ron and Hermoime in books too :) And in movies too my love for RonMoine continues. . .But I see a kind of spark beween Harry and Hermoine too in movies. . .Maybe because they compliment each other so well in terms of personalities but i can totallu understand your love for Draco and Hermoine ;) Tom Felton is such a hottie <3

Well talking about Harry and Hermoine I always liked them as best friend books or movies. Tom Felton made me love Dramoine Embarrassed

Edited by ..Madhura.. - 27 March 2015 at 11:26pm

..MiStLeToE..

Go to top