Diya Aur Baati Hum

sandhya beendhani the mahaan tyaagi :X

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
now m done! 
its the most disastrous , ridiculous , pathetic track in history of diya aur baati hum 😡

no wonder it has dropped from no.1 to no.3 
and soon it will be out of top 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the group..
Some of done watching for couple of weeks or more..
This is the worst ever track in DABH history..🤢
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
huh thank god! someone agrees with me😆
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If DABH ever reaches No 1. in TRP, then there is no hope in this world to distinguish between right and wrong - even if it is fictional tv serial, people should stop watching this garbage if they really stand against seeing injustice in this world
I really want to meet each and everyone in this production house including the actors to be able to digest this crap and agree to act on this😡
dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guys i am not watching anymore this serial,is a total crap now!It was my favourite ,i am glad they are at 3rd place,because of the track!
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
honestly the ridiculous and unbelievable hijacking was better to watch than this garbage. my parents still watch it but whenever i'm around my face is permanently frozen like this: 🤢
rip me.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Govinda...we cant really blame the actors, I hope you still remember, what kind of negative publicity did the ML received from media for questioning about his role and screenspace- though we thought the demand was justified, there were people who still find fault in him...from what I observe even the directors are helpless- though they are the captain of the ship, the engine belongs to PH and the ship belongs to the channel 🤢

otherwise i agree with you...the show has already lost it's charm post IPS...now it is becoming worse...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Govinda all this is a problem only to the thinking audience. But vast majority watch soaps just like that. To know what happened. How did Sandhya survive, what happened to the baby etc etc..That's why soaps with no logic are ruling the TRP charts.
DABH was content oriented at one point, but post IPS it lost its sheen and now it is just like any other soap using the same formula. As I said in some other post also in boxoffice star power rules, in TV regressive content and torture rules.
Where will I go and complain because my mom watches this rubbish in the afternoon as at 9pm I don't give her remote. She sympathizes with Sandhya. Majority audience is like that only. More tears, more negativity, more torture for the leading lady TRP soars.

Extra Marital is the only thing that has not been touched in DABH till date. By the look of it for TRP CVs will even go for that.
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Originally posted by: avatarkorra

honestly the ridiculous and unbelievable hijacking was better to watch than this garbage. my parents still watch it but whenever i'm around my face is permanently frozen like this: 🤢

rip me.

😆
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
its becoming like sathiya, YRKKH and all that crap! 
i loved dabh for its different approach of television soap and not tat kyunki saas type

and now wat, those twins will grow up and high voltage drama, bla, bla bla
i m wondering they will start using leap formula too🤢 
i hated that kidney donation part too, post hijack each track has become shitty. no essence 
the cv's themselves shud watch their initial episodes and know where they are lacking
but now the damage has already been done, and cannot be recovered

thumbs down👎🏼