Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Can someone post the scene at the time Sharam divorce gets final and when raman comes out ruhi runs to him and cries to take her home...the way she holds on to his fingers... The way he tries to look straight control the tears and free his hand...
Its a very sad scene, but i can watch it time and again for the sheer talent of the actors... Just shows hw brilliant they hv been since the very start of the show...
Another one is Adi's birthday scene...omg...it was soo soo touching... Ruhi was adorable...the cake feeding and best papa... And the way he says i love you too sweetheart... Aaawww...
And the next on my list is the dna result episode wen ishita shows him the report and he goes down hold Ru tight... Again wat emotion, wat acting...brilliant it was...
The list as they say is never ending but these were like the building blocks rest they have always always been fantastic...i don't think it can get more natural than these two, they always make u cry and laugh wid them...

Il also hv to add the scenes where she gives him food, and then how cutely they sleep, and the best papa scene after the girl child thingand the ones in the recent episodes they have all been soo good...

Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Daadhi chubti hai πŸ˜†

Credit- uploader 
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sparkleamina

Ok thanks Minnie...no rush..when you get time.m thanks for the PM, I am good. How r u? Not seen you on the domain thread in a while...although everyone has been missing for a while...

See you around the forum soon...:)

Sorry @panoramic for spamming your thread...

Thank you for understanding me. 😳 me too bindas. Actually that thread is so professional. Waha pe sirf kaam ki baat hoti hai and I don't have time to participate in that Domain job..isliye I don't come on that thread. :D hope so will surely join. :D

@panoramic, sorry from my side too. πŸ˜†
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Credit: Original maker..

My most fav scene.
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Jayashree.

My Favorite pic of RuMan...❀️

Yup...
That's why its my DP...
Love RuMan
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for wonderful post and it was wonderful idea too. Now atleast we can watch their beautiful moment in this thread that we hardly can scope up on the show. Their father daughter bonding are  so beautiful and so pure hardly can see much cause they always mention mother first than father bonding.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for this thread!! πŸ€—
I LOVE the scene when Raman Kisses Ruhi for the first time n she cheekily says "Aapki Daadi chubti hai"πŸ˜† and the next day raman shaves off his beard😳

Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@amina hey im anamika :)
Lovely collage of ruman n ravu (raman n shravuπŸ˜‰)
thanks for sharing they r fav scenes as well πŸ˜Š
@mehak n amina pls feel free to spam the thread πŸ˜ƒ

@megha n@😊 rolling stones lovely gifs.. Dadi chubti hai πŸ˜†
just love that scene. πŸ˜Š

@mehak lovely gif :) one of my fav ruman scene in recent times. 
Thanks for sharing. πŸ˜Š

@tara n usaonly will try to post that scene pics as well :)
Edited by Panoramic - 9 years ago
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So here is the first ruman scene of yhm πŸ˜Š
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panoramic

So here is the first ruman scene of yhm πŸ˜Š

Wow beautiful collages remind me of the first day telephone Papa and daughter.i miss old YHM😭thank you so much the pictures are so clear and beautiful😊