Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: basuanasuya

True it's utterly nonsense ...I can't imagine how cvs can make fun of serious diseases ,they need to realize so many people in world everyday suffering and fighting against it ..Shame!!!!

+100!

First thing I said. It's been 10 years, don't Kokila or Dhawal get Urmila checked by a doctor? Even if people lose their memory due to trauma to the head, doctors can continue to do some sort of treatment and therapy to help that person get better. Urmila should have regularly be seen by a doctor who after tests would have told them she is medically fit.

Here showing this woman is pretending to have lost her memory so that she can treat someone as her slave and then even beating that person with a jhadu is sick.

But yet again, they have shown that Kokila is not as smart as she thinks.

Another point, CVs should realize that there is already such a stigma against mental health in India before making fun of it in this way. It made me cringe everytime Rashi Jr and Kinjal would say that Urmila was a pagli or pagal.
Edited by touch_of_pink - 9 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is Urmi's another kalakari & no one could find that.
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As soon as Gopi returned and Urmila started her drama I knew that she is not suffering from any mental illness.
Kokila had always forgiven urmila for all her evil deeds.   Urmila is a criminal  She should be jailed for 10 years  or put into a psychiatric ward and given electric shocks.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pamela01

As soon as Gopi returned and Urmila started her drama I knew that she is not suffering from any mental illness.

Kokila had always forgiven urmila for all her evil deeds.   Urmila is a criminal  She should be jailed for 10 years  or put into a psychiatric ward and given electric shocks.

Yes, when they do it, Urmila will reveal that she is perfectly alright
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have little sympathy for Koki 
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Urmi is a "LAMBI RACE KA GHODA" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Drama for 10 long years!!!!!!!!!!!

its only she who can do it
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
urmi rocksπŸ₯³ she succeeded in her kk of revenge from koki so easily for 10 yrs...
koki's huge sharp brain is a failure & urmi is a proof of that ...
Starry_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolhi1988

urmi rocksπŸ₯³ she succeeded in her kk of revenge from koki so easily for 10 yrs...
koki's huge sharp brain is a failure & urmi is a proof of that ...

πŸ˜† Yes, how she easily managed to fool Kokila..πŸ˜• This Urmi is definitely the Queen of Kalakari. But can't believe no one bothered taking her to the doctor for check-ups in between, they could have easily exposed her.πŸ˜•
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

πŸ˜† Yes, how she easily managed to fool Kokila..πŸ˜• This Urmi is definitely the Queen of Kalakari. But can't believe no one bothered taking her to the doctor for check-ups in between, they could have easily exposed her.πŸ˜•

no one bothers urmi unless they hv work from her...
Starry_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolhi1988

no one bothers urmi unless they hv work from her...

That's actually true, they come to Urmi when they need her for some kalakari..these modis...πŸ˜†