Balika Vadhu Banner Contest: Voting Round #1 (CLOSED)

Posted: 8 years ago

Hi,

With the submission deadline closure just a few days ago, the Development Team is back with the most exciting part of a banner contest; the voting rounds!

Here's a very warm welcome to the banner contest's    V o t i n g    R o u n d    # 1.

Before going ahead, we would like to extend our appreciation to all the participants who took time out from their schedules to make some wonderful banners for us. Keep up the great work!

Now without further ado, let's get to the rules for voting.

1) Each member must vote for 3 banners, not less not more;

2) Participants are allowed to vote as well, provided they do not vote for their own entries;

3) Use unfair methods to make your or your favourite banner win is not and will not be tolerated. Any member(s) caught playing foul via PMs or other social networking sites, will lead to the disqualification of that particular banner;

4) Ensure that the entries you are voting for have the name of the show spelt correctly (except for the last word, in which case both "rishte" and "rishtey" is acceptable);

5) Votes by newbies and groupbies will not be counted, unless they confirmed to be legit.

The last date for this voting round will be Wednesday 1st April, 2015.

PS: If you have submitted an entry and it is missing from the list below, please send me, christiandior. a PM right away.

Till then, happy voting and good luck to all the participants!

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

Entry #5

Entry #6

Entry #7

Entry #8

Entry #9

Best wishes,

Edited by christiandior. - 8 years ago
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 8 years ago

All entrants have done wonderful job All enteries are beautiful Three cheers to all participants 👏

My vote goes to 
2, 6, and 8
wrong postEdited by Mehek134 - 8 years ago
Awesome banners & good luck to all!

My vote goes to 1,7, & 9
Awesome banners Good work all
my vote 2, 6 .8
Edited by sbadam - 8 years ago