Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
i ma sur eonly the Mods are able to uplaod a profile pic. we cant do that.
i will try an dtalk to a GM about it. an dif thye agree then we could have a poll:)
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
laakhan looks so cute yaar when he becomes calm with a smirk on his face :D
beatsdongandy thumbnail
arrey ye to ho gaya kahani me twist :p i asked vishal about his fav dialg and he replied his fav dialg is Log chhoti se baat karne k liye itna bakar kyu karte hai..aankho ki bhasha kahe nai samajh mei aati ;)
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

arrey ye to ho gaya kahani me twist :pi asked vishal about his fav dialg and he replied his fav dialg is Log chhoti se baat karne k liye itna bakar kyu karte hai..aankho ki bhasha kahe nai samajh mei aati ;)

Kb kha or kse... lol..aankho tk pahuche kse jb actions s aag jhalkta hai😆 but what about previous dialogue
beatsdongandy thumbnail
meenu i am admin of vishal fan club on twitter :p he follows his fan club na :p so i dmed him asking his fav dialg he replied this and said thank you for love. and i m sorry i was so excited that i died seeing his reply i couldnt ask anymore qustions.i m still in that phase.i need to calm down he bloody replied *_*
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail

meenu i am admin of vishal fan club on twitter :p he follows his fan club na :p so i dmed him asking his fav dialg he replied this and said thank you for love.and i m sorry i was so excited that i died seeing his reply i couldnt ask anymore qustions.i m still in that phase.i need to calm down he bloody replied *_*

My guess was right..ms admin... you can ask him as he follows you but dont flood his inbox..gussa aa jayega 😆 ... but ask hin kaaabbb aayenge ye dialogues...intehaaa ho gyi intezaar ki.. 😭
beatsdongandy thumbnail
yeah i dont to flood his inbox thats why i wont ask him now :p waise ye dialg bhi intense hai ankho ki bhasha kahe samajh ni aati ;) ahaan akhir kab aayega ye sab scenes >.<
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail

yeah i dont to flood his inbox thats why i wont ask him now :p waise ye dialg bhi intense hai ankho ki bhasha kahe samajh ni aati ;) ahaan akhir kab aayega ye sab scenes >.<

Sayad ab..after seeing revolt of poonam... may be poonam taunts him that you dont care about me... but still i want proper explanation of his actions...or if not then proper apology atleast

Edited by menoila - 9 years ago
beatsdongandy thumbnail
kuch to ho bhai kuch to ho.ye dialg aur mujhe excited kar raha hai *_*
waise whats d meaning of bakar? :p
Black.Rose07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg kya dialogue hai ab toh wait karna aur mushkil ho jayega pehle wala favorite dialogue toh abhi tak aya nahi aur vishal ne naya dialogue bata kar aur impatient kar diya pata nahi yaar kab ayenge ye dialogue show mein i toh can't wait re 😳 Edited by Black.Rose07 - 9 years ago