Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much for the written update Shreya
lizajo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Finally the IF gift segments are out & its adorable as ever! Thanks so much for the thread, links and WU. 
One can never get enough of Ashvik cuteness. Loved the questions asked and the gifts too. Much love to people who send messages and gifts to them too. You all are also the reason we get to see such lovely segments.
style14 thumbnail
Guys all of you who are on twitter, please do thank Ruchika for the AshVik segments.

ruchika singh @rucheey  

Guys d Ashvik seg is uploaded plz go n check on @indiaforums

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ASHVIK IF GIFT SEGMENT - PART 2
                                                                    WRITTEN UPDATE

rithvik was reading a letter
"so rithvik you have 3 tasks first please sing a romantic song for asha"

rithvik sings "tum to tehre pardesi" and asha was acting as if she is touched by this songs and is crying πŸ˜†πŸ˜† asha then kisses his arms πŸ˜³

rithvik again continues with the letter
"and the second everyone praise asha and even rohit for being a strong contender in kkk , how proud are you of asha"

asha was showing attitude πŸ˜†

rithvik - should asha answer this question , how proud are you that i pushed you to do kkk 

asha - πŸ˜• πŸ˜² shut up(slapping him) everybody knows you did that

rithvik started with his "i would like to thank my mom and dad" chant πŸ˜†

asha (pulling him) - say about me 

rithvik - i am really really proud of her , she has actually made me proud(asha was saying something so rithvik said come here and kissed her πŸ˜³) she made me really really proud .

reading the letter
"third since it's valentine's day what does asha means to your life "

rithvik - valentine day is long gone but asha means everything to me , i am saying this quite a lot these days she is my backbone 

asha - this  one (showing his backbone )

rithvik - no stronger than this one 

asha hit him and rithvik was like ooo 

then asha took the letter and read
"asha please sing a song for rithvik too"

rithvik - she has nothing to sing for me 

asha took the mike and sung "mere saiyaan superstar , main fan hui unki". she was πŸ˜† ans rithvik was πŸ˜³ but then he also πŸ˜†.

asha again reading the letter
"please tell us how does it felt when rithvik came to capetown to meet you "

asha - it was actually needed at time because i have hurt my nose and you know may be

rithvik was touching that part of her nose which was hurt 

asha (to rithvik) - it doesn't hurt anymore😊 it was very heart touching and since you know i remember rithvik reached the day i got hurt and there was nobody to take care of me so god sent him there to meet me and take care of me when i was not well you can say 

rithvik kissed her forehead πŸ˜³

asha - ya so i had someone to takce are of me , support me that time and motivate me , rejuvinate me again for the tasks (she said it excitedly πŸ˜ƒ)

asha again read the letter
"please please ashvik selfie and tweet to esha2510 "

asha - really , cleaver πŸ˜‰ haan ashvik selfie okay we will do that 

asha - and there are 2 more messages from ashfaq rahman 

"wishing you to get more and more success , achievemnent and awards "

asha - πŸ˜ƒ

then again reads the letter
"message from ashi  - dearest rithvik and asha i am your fan from 2012 , i love you both , all the best for your future projects , lots of love ashi from london"

asha - why are you not calling us for london , hun πŸ˜ˆ we wanna come to london

asha - and there is one more letter ... actually there are lot of letters 

there were looking at the gifts and the letters

asha (taking an envelope ) - this is from mrs. sanyapat tey (i hope i spelled it correctly ) from motoron , bangkok , thailand

rithvik - wow

they were again looking for the letters and the gifts

rithvik - we have another very nice letter from ohona , our dear

asha - ohonaaa , oh wow pictures and all

rithvik - this is so sweet . actually she made a collage of pictures which is very very sweet . ...oh she has made memory out of everywhere look at this (he shows it to asha which makes her happy) so this is us with our mom and dad , then there is us with loyola dream team (there were some collages of nach baliye because rithvik was shouting nach baliye) nach baliye selfies . we were number one all the week since week one

asha - yaa only one or two

rithvik - just one week we were not number one 

asha - yes and this is possible only because of you guys 

asha - this is true 

rithvik - this is true , if you would not have been there , we would not have been here (he said it in a funny way) 

rithvik was looking at the pictures , when he saw some pics

rithvik - oh it's me and karan

asha - πŸ˜‘😑(angrily tearing the envolve ) he and karan πŸ˜‘😑

rithvik - πŸ˜†

rithvik must have said "so sweet for this"

asha - so sweet hun πŸ˜‘😑9hitting his head)

rithvik - last but not the least , again (showing the collage) it's our nach baliye journey in pictures , s pretty.

asha - there is a message from desh . i think your biggest fan (she said to rithvik) from south africa

rithvik - oh yes πŸ˜ƒ

asha reads the letter
"  hello dearest ashvik , i hope you guys are perfectly well . i don't think asha will actually remember me because we met only once but you are an gorgeous lady with an amazing persona for which i can give my life for and my rockstar , i am sure you remember me"

asha - off course i remember you desh ,you stupid πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

asha continues the letter
"it's your crazy fan deshri from durban . i miss you like crazy RD . i hope you play the guitar "

rithvik - i have been playing th guitar everywhere along 

asha - you just saw miss mallini 

rithvik - yes i was playing the guitar there

"just want to wish you guys all the happiness and success in life , i pray to god to see you smile , may you get success in everything you desire for . hope you come to durban soon , this time i have gifts for you both (asha - πŸ˜ƒ) till then have an amazing time and stay awesome as an special couple . rithvikian ashvikian forever .

rithvik (shouting) - we love you too

asha - we love you too deshri .

rithvik - she is a sweetheart , very sweet .

ashvik opened another letter , rithvik read
"hey ashvik , this is aimen and mimi "

asha read another letter
"hey ashvik this is your crazy fan ohona once again , hope you are doing well . some questions are really weird but just for fans (asha - she wants us to answer few questions) so asha tell us 2 things about rithvik no one knows , same question to rithvik bout asha.

asha - about rithvik that no one knows πŸ€” we both are  an open book but still if have to answer that then ...rithvik has a sweet tooth , i don't think everybody knows that . he loves eating sweets .
rithvik - that doesn't mean you guys keep sending me sweets because i am not going to eat them because i have left eating sweet and unhealthy food ages ago πŸ˜’ 

asha - and..

rithvik - asha ... she is a maniac for red lipsticks 

asha - everybody knows that .. come on 

asha continues to read
"there's probably a lot of things but what have you done special for each other this year ."

rithvik suddenly remembers something
\rithvik - one more thing about asha , asha's hairs are not highlighted in golden , there is green in it . that too from holi

asha - everybody knows that . 

rithvik - from that time she has not taken bath . yuck πŸ€’

asha continues with the letter
"there's probablya lot of things  but what have you done special for each other this year  have you gifted anything special to each other"

rithvik - asha keeps gifting me a lot of things 

asha - ya i keep gifting him a lot of gifts , i go out shopping for him ,his gym clothes , his shoes and a lot of things right (rihvik smiles at her and kisses her πŸ˜³) ya it's me who mostly do his gym shopping 

rithvik - and i do grocery shopping 

asha - πŸ˜† yes he did some really great grocery shopping for me yesterday .

rithvik - yesterday 

asha - really healthy things he bought 

"best compliment you received from each other , that made you on top of the world"

asha - when rithvik told me that ...negi...negi...negi there is one like you 

rithvik - anything πŸ˜†

asha - don't you tell this 

rithvik - if you are not getting anything then you will say anything πŸ˜†

asha - πŸ˜† but i like it 

rithvik - actually there are a lot of compliments 

asha - we keep giving each other a lot of compliments

asha reads the letter
"rithvik when asha is angry what is the thing that switch her mood back to happiness"

ashvik gave each other "hunnn'" expressions

rithvik - this is very recent 

asha - and the same goes to him too.

rithvik continues the letter
"asha what is the best thing about rithvik out of these , his eyes , legs , hair or body"

asha - his legs , trust me he has great sexy calfs to die for , yes he has great legs 

rithvik - πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

asha - and the same question goes to you

rithvik - no it doesn't goes to me 

asha - why

rithvik - because it is not asked πŸ˜†

asha - ya why 

"what is the best thing about asha  her smile, hair , laugh or eyes"

rithvik - i think her smile and her laugh and her eyes ya all of them together 

asha - πŸ˜Š

rithvik reads the letter
"lastly rithvik say anything to asha right now that you have never said before"

asha - i know 

rithvik - please bath , it's smelling now πŸ€£

asha - rithvik one more question

asha reads the letter
"does rithvik keeps to his diet or do you cook any unhealthy food for him and he still eats it "

asha - i never make unhealthy sort of food for him but yes if i make anything healthy and if it tastes bad , he still eats it 

rithvik - she cooks nice

asha - but he eats it joy

she was caressing his face lovingly.😳 

Edited by ashvikian4life - 9 years ago
ashvikian4life thumbnail

ASHVIK IF GIFT SEGMENT - PART 3
                                                                              WRITTEN UPDATE

rithvik - now we have a letter from aimen and mimi 

rithvik reads the letter
"hi , remember me , i am your buggest french fan (rithvik - yes we do) we all together won nach baliye (ashvik - awww , rithvik - so sweet) i think you didn't realise that you both have given us the most special moment in our life . during nach baliye we all were so excited , you gave us a ashvik family . every saturday and sunday we all were watching you guys was so important for us . making posters in the shop and giving it to random people was so much of fun . you know i used to do this to my french fans . believe me they didn't understand a word of what you were saying but they loved you so much and then the winning moment , i think the moment stay in our hearts and every ashvikians hearts . i literally was jumping . each and every performance was so perfect , the moves , the sounds , the chemistry . everything was just wow . you guys have so much talent hidden in you both no one can ever had . no one can dance like you did (rithvik - that's so sweet)i wish you both success , i wish all your wishes come true .i wish all your dreams come true . you guys are always in my prayer . everytime i do namaz (rithvik - that's so sweet) and also my mom loves and prays for you both infact rithvik bro my mom says she will be a proud mother if my brother becomes as humble as you are .you are like a second son to her . (rithvik - hello aunty that's so sweet , thank you)  i love you both very much . may god bless you both always , keep always shinning . (rithvik - yes we will ) . your biggest french fan aimen "

rithvik - then we have miriam , mimi

"hope you both are fine , it's been a year when you both won nach baliye . so congratulations once again because we deserve the victory (rithvik - yes we did ) indeed words are not enough to describe how perfect were all your acts , you worked hard and managed 2 shows at a time . i admire you both day by day . you both are so inspiring , you both never fail to impress us by taking a lot of risks . to entertain us .(rithvik - we will keep doing it all our life ) i miss all your acts because  you always danced perfectly , all your performance were flawless . and unique . voting every week . being speechless seeing all your fablous performances , unforgettable memories that i will cherish all my life . i am really excited to see asha in khatrron ke khiladi . (rithvik - yes she is doing really really well πŸ˜ƒ) keep smiling . and rocking , lots of love , your french fan mimi . "

rithvik - aww she sent us pictures 

rithvik shows the pictures and shouts nach baliye 

rithvik - thank you , thank you very very much mimi and aimen . these are some names we can never forget . aimen , mimi , ohona , deshri 

asha - vaishali

rithvik - vaishali . such beautiful gifts

ashvik were seeing other letters , rithvik took out a big letter

rithvik - so sweet 

rithvik reads the letter
"please say the names which i have written , it will bring smiles and happiness to all the ashvikians"

asha - how sweet

rithvik - this is so ... oh my god there are so many of them . just look at them , so many of them , so what we are gonna do is we are going to take it like this way

asha - okay you read one line , i read the next

rithvik starts reading the names 
"vaishali di , suri di , rehana di , nasin , riya , sharin , aimen , alina , zaha , mehvish jabeen , yush , ayesha , ritika , akansha (asha takes the name) shivani , taranjeet , ashna , sneha , insha , ruchi , rina , mansi , jeny , sabrina ,yamuna , priyanka , mariam , ridhi , ashi ,(rithvik takes the names)divya , mimi , priya , sash , arushi , fatima , ashika , pranali , tasneem , jamima , razan , astha di , kritika , mamun , prateeksha , husna (asha takes the name) tanya , samiha , anushka , aanchal , kaltuma , amruta , nish , asha , ridhi , crystal ,sunidhi , sanaz , zenab , tanvi , anika , nikki .(rithvik takes the name) aimen , yusra , ankita , furzana , zeenal , sadiya , anku , rashmi , gurusha , prema di , priya , sushma ,dhanushree , sayashree , sheena , anju (asha takes the name) leekha , sana  , simi , adrija , leah , maniba , sarina , harleen , sameen kwaja , lamia , simran , saloni , vidusha , pallavi , (rithvik reads the letter)and last but not the least esha , nionika, charul , arohi , shruti deshmukh , azra , tooba ,ruma , mayuri , neha i.e me , (rithvik - yes neha) ranju , kishni "

(i hope i have taken all the names properly πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

rithvik - that is so sweet , really sweet , really really sweet . i will tell you neha sharma the one good thing , very nice thing about neha that i want to tell you. she is very sweet girl , i can say this just by seeing this letter . she has written all the ashvikians , our fans name first and at the  end somewhere in 2 or 3rd she wrote her name . you know that's selflessness . she didn't started with her name , she ended with her name . which is really sweet .

asha - she has written all the di (elder sister) in the beginning

rithvik - she written all the names of the person whom she calls didi (elder sister)

rthvik- then from neha sharma we have . 

rithvik reads the letter
"god bless you , miss you , love you ashvik . forever an ashvikian . the word ashvik has become the most important part of my life .thank you asha and rithvik for giving me so much of replies on twitter (rithvik - thank you neha) our love and support is nothing infront of your hardwork to make us happy . we all ashvikians love you . till our last breath "

they both read "haath nehi choodenge , saath nehi choodenge"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

asha - but really this requires so much of time and hardwork . i mean really appericiate it neha 

rithvik - not only for neha but all the ashvikians , you know these ashvikians whose names are here and whose names are not here , the yeh hai aashiqui episode we have done , this is for you guys to tell you that this couple sitting here is because of you guys . you guys have given us so much of love .

asha - we owe you so much

rithvik - we owe you our life 

asha - this episode is nothing

rithvik - it is nothing but we love you all 

asha - ya we love you guys

rithvik - thank you 

asha - it's always so much fun connecting with you guys either it's on video chat we had and all this . all your small small gifts .

rithvik - they are definately not small small

asha - i mean the same

rithvik - for her it's big thing , but for me it's small small gifts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

asha - πŸ˜†

rithvik - that is not right but it's okay

asha - it's okay

asha was opening the letter and rithvik was keenly looking at the letter when he suddenly kissed her arms πŸ˜³

asha - there is another one 

rithvik - this is so sweet

asha - this is from malinder kaur

ashvik were taking her name in punjabi accent since malinder is punjabi . rithvik as usual got out of control.

asha - can i open the card sir πŸ˜³

asha opened the letter and both ashvik were going aww and their latest huunn expressions 
(OMG ashvik stop that we can't handle so much cuteness)

asha read the letter
"hi ashvik how are you both . you both are so cute and sweet . asha your smile is gorgeous (asha - πŸ˜ƒ) rithvik you are an mast(fun loving) stylish and dashing person . hugs and kisses

asha was giving flying kisses when rithvik pointed her out that it's not mast it's most πŸ˜† and asha was like whatever , as if i care πŸ€” 

asha read arrey yaar jhana (idiot) rithvik repeated the line 

rithvik - she is a top class jhand

asha - shut up

ashvik read the letter silently and thanked malinder . ashvik took another letter

rithvik - deshri , we have another letter from deshri

asha read to rithvik dhanjani . rithvik tried to take the letter saying let me read it but asha didn't gave him and started reading
"to my idol rithvik dhanjani"

asha - take it , it's your letter "

rithvik read the letter
"ever since i kept my eyes on you , my heart is pumping for you and i am just crazy for you . but please know that i love you from all my heart . and if one day i have to give my life for you , i will and would not have any regreats ."

rithvik - i don't need your life deshri , i just need your love . love you

"each time i wake up and before i go to bed your face , name , your smile ,your memory , these are always on my mind . when i see a shooting star , i make a wish to always see you smile and be successful in every thing you do . (rithvik - aww) in every thing i do you serve as an inspiration"

rithvik - that is sweet , that is so so sweet 

rithvik reads the letter
"whenever i hear your name , see your pictures , see you in tv , see you in person , my heart skips a beat . and i would scream and shout out of happiness. meeting you was a dream come true and cruising with you , well i guess god blessed me with such opportunity. well thank you for being who you are and what you have done for me . you are like a tatoo in my heart and i will always have you . p.s i hope you are enjoying the guitar(rithvik - i love the guitar πŸ˜ƒ) i have bought it with love" 
rithvik - yes and i love the guitar , it sounds the best i ever had . and this is a picture of me and dishri (shows the picture) , this was our cruise . in the cruise . when we were cruising together on Portuguese islands , yes i remember it . thank you so much for everything darling .  

ashvikian4life thumbnail

ASHVIK IF GIFT SEGMENT - PART 4
                                                      WRITTEN UPDATE

asha reads the letter
"to our super popular couple hi rithvik and asha we just wanna thank you for being the people you are kind of thoughtful , sensible and considerate , generous and a thoughtful giver putting others before yourself and for always making us feel so special . we are so proud to be ashvikians "

suddenly rithvik started reading the letter in a funny way
"you guys have touched our heart with kindness"

then ashvik read together
"the love you have in your hearts is very deep"

rithvik - we love you guys

before asha could read rithvik again started reading funnily and asha was πŸ˜΅
"we love you even more than words can express (in normal mode) you guys have shown us the true meaning of friendship. may god bless you all . love you ashvik "

rithvik - we love you

asha then read
"from your fans ..."

but before asha could read rithvik again started reading

rithvik read
"from your fans all over the world (asha read tanisha, sabrina, tashen) (ashvik read together ohona , parven  , suri anushka, astha , ashita ), ashwini , ritika , samen , maleha, (rithvik - we can say it together) shehzab , aimen , aruj ,  mariam , rahiba , razaan"

asha - rasna πŸ˜² really now . razan can you give him a tight slap

rithvik - what's her name

asha -razan

rithvik - i said razan , you said rasna

asha - you said rasna

rithvik - she said rasna

asha - guys you are watching the video right 

rithvik - please. razaan it's not rasna

asha - you said rasna

rithvik read
"yusra , alex, kapursa , adiston d'costa , insha , nayanika , laxmi , manisha , patrisa , ashna , crystal , nakashtra , teshin"

rithvik asked asha to read along with him

ashvik read together
"sahira , pranisha , tani , shaban , zuleka , zaha , ashi , adreja , dimpy , gautam  kaveri , preby A and priyanka "

rithvik - thank you so much all our ashvikians , we (he kissed her) love you

asha - love you

asha took another letter

asha- ok this is the last one

asha read
"so where do we start from i still remember the first time i saw you as jeh and ashu di as apeksha . i was follower of you and asha . then came pavitra rishta , arjun kirloskar touched my heart at the first moment i saw you on my screen (rithvik - πŸ˜ƒ) and the little innocent purvi deshmukh . then came a few more episodes with AK and purvi fight which eventually officially became as arvi . those were the most beautiful days filled with segments and happy 3 years of arvi . thank you for coming into my life as arvi and then as ashvik . then came the beautiful pair on nach baliye who  performed so amazingly in every performance since start . you have won millions of hearts and then won over nach baliye 6. my winners since the start . i was screaming seeing my ashvik win . congratulations on 1 year since you won nach baliye 6 .(rithvik - πŸ˜ƒ) once again thank you for doing so much for us ashvikians . we feel so proud and blessed to be a part of our ashvik's life . just wanted to say i am your biggest fan from sri lanka. thank you for everything , i love you both so much . bless my ashvik with all the happiness and success in this world . hugs and kisses and tight hug . stay happy forever"

rithvik - sabrina razaq

asha - and i am a proud ashvikian she says sabrina razaq . thank you sabrina , such a sweet letter

rithvik - thank you so much everybody  not only sabrina but all the ashvikians , all the arvians , all the people who love rithvik and asha who has made rithvik and asha possible . thank you so much for all your love . every now and then you guys keep showering your love and blessings upon us and we just keep growing and keep absorbing more and more and more and keep getting hungry for more and more and more and we will always love you

asha - we will always love you and thank you for all the love and support guys i think..

rithvik - i think if we participate on nach baliye one more time , we will win again

asha - we will win again

rithvik - that's how confident i am . to all the ashvikians because just like how you guys keep sending us this small lovely  gifts to us this is our small little gift to you. i hope you liked it , i hope you have loved the episode because this is our true story not totally like her father is not like this . her father is shown little weird here.

asha was acting as if she is very hurt and crying πŸ˜­

rithvik - he was shown rude , and strict but he is not like that , he is very sweet but more or less this is our story . i think this was really personal for us and we brought it on screen for you just to tell you how exactly what happened so that you guys know how we met . somewhere we met because of you guys because somewhere we started liking our pair . everybody started thinking that our pair was looking good and we started thinking that when everybody feels the same why don't we feel it 

asha - means due to all we also started having love in our mind

rithvik - ya and the love that devloped , it started with you guys 

asha - and now also , touchwood ,if we are happy today , it's because of your blessings 

rithvik - i swear, touchwood

asha - you guys keep us in your prayers and keep praying for us you know ashvik ashvik. i think that is on of the main reason why we are so happy here today. i think bindass have done too much for us

rithvik - i swear

asha - something extra , like screening they made us feel really special , our love story didn't felt normal to us 

rithvik - it felt extraordinary to us when it was very normal for us 

they gave each other "hunnn" expressions and smiled at the screen

------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------

Edited by ashvikian4life - 9 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Thank you so much for all the written updates ShreyaπŸ€—
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rithvik Dhanjani FC