Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

My thoughts exactly, Sands...*high 5* ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

slight difference though...that earlier dialogue so put me off that I refuse to rewatch the ruksati scene...

And anyways, I personally did not find the gasping & hyperventilating too convincing...my pov...

khushi ji๐Ÿ˜†..nice to see your comment yaar๐Ÿ˜‰..i found the scene better than many we have seen lately which are half baked esp akhda's..for a change this one was improved..watch it again with my eyes๐Ÿ˜†
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this thread is actually for praising aur something else?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฑ
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: indudolai

this thread is actually for praising aur something else?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฑ

the main post is on praising the comments are to each their own..simple as that๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
so true
that scene brought tears in my eyes
such a power packed performance by both
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

so true
that scene brought tears in my eyes
such a power packed performance by both

agree rima๐Ÿ˜Š
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

My thoughts exactly, Sands...*high 5* ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

slight difference though...that earlier dialogue so put me off that I refuse to rewatch the ruksati scene...

And anyways, I personally did not find the gasping & hyperventilating too convincing...my pov...

*hi 5*

Good that you  refused  to  rewatch the scene. It was medicore. Nothing  exceptional. All the  gasping  was a lil overdone  as was the weeping. Wonder  when RT will get off that awful beard.๐Ÿคข
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

i was kinda wondering whether i should watch the epi as i had read mixed reviews, but when i watched the ruksati scene i was bowled over by the performance of both the actors!

my dearest fellow jalal lovers i know that this is NR and not shown akbar what he was but if we just keep that out and just focus on the actors and the depth of the scene it was mind blowing! i was in tears on seeing them cry and perform so naturally! i am not usually impressed by akhda scenes due to less of warmth and no depth but this was an exception..it reminded me of the akhda scenes of the initial episodes that always touched the heart and this was one of them...!

take a bow rajat and paridhi for this scene๐Ÿ‘

here is the utube link for those who could not or did not watch it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IvyZkEgM1Y

YES MANDY THE ACTING WAS GOOD. I WATCHED THE EPI SELECTIVELY, BUT I LIKED THE SCENE.

YES AS SANDHYA SAYS THE DIALOGUES WERE REPETETIVE. 

I FEEL THAT CVS HAVE MADE JODHA SEEM LIKE THE EPITOME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD, AND IN THIS TRACK JALAL IS MADE TO LOOK LIKE A SINNER. THIS CHARACTERIZATION IS VERY FICTIONAL AND UNREAL COZ AS I HAVE SAID AGAIN AND AGAIN THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN ALL OF US. NOBODY CAN BE ALL GOOD AND NOBODY CAN BE ALL BAD

BUT STILL WATCHING TE SCENE REMINDED ME OF THE AKDHA OF OLD TIMES ๐Ÿ˜Š
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

the main post is on praising the comments are to each their own..simple as that๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mandy, looks like many people are YET not aware of the phrase, "Agree to disagree" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Is it a rule on JA forum that if u comment on a topic, it has to be:
1)in agreement with TM & the majority
2) chanting hymns & praises of the female lead? ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 9 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

khushi ji๐Ÿ˜†..nice to see your comment yaar๐Ÿ˜‰..i found the scene better than many we have seen lately which are half baked esp akhda's..for a change this one was improved..watch it again with my eyes๐Ÿ˜†

Mandy...sorry yaar...there was a repeat of excessive gasping today also ๐Ÿ˜†...The repetition of Jo death scene (previous one in Ben track was so effective) was total lacklustre today...๐Ÿฅฑ

Start collecting buckets for Jalal...๐Ÿฅฑ

Total faaltu epis,  imho...๐Ÿ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

agree rima๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜Š