Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BelleAme thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: evildesire

Wow great..newborn baby is giving tough competition to a the very old SaHil.

</div>
<div>

I know right!
Such a cute baby...kise ki nazar na lage...thu.thu.thu.
πŸ˜†
Very Soon new Born Baby will improve in Acting if given chance😊
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh please.. Are we really doing this?  
Sanam should end up her Aahil Raza Ibrahim and they shall always be together..! 

.. Are we really doing this? πŸ˜† 

SaHil Are End Game - Enough Said!
Edited by mahwash22 - 9 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ROFL a guy who has not even entered has got more votes πŸ˜†
Anyways best of luck to the warring teams πŸ˜† tje forum will be a very boring place after KV leaves ... I'll miss this last days wala fun so much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am amazed that people are coming up with polls like this, I mean is this even a question? Sanam belongs to Aahil, she is a married woman, Sanam and Aahil are made for each other.
munusawmy040415 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If gul khan reading posts:

GUL PLEASE BRING KVB BACK

Why cannot the script be changed so that kvb stays. everyone prefer kvb not rahul sharma.

imagine JUNNON TERE ISQ KA SONG with rahul sharma not acceptable

I KNOW PETITION WILL NOT CONVINCE 4LIONS GUL KHAN GORKY
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BelleAme

Opinions are like wrist watches..all their watches show different time and they think only their time is correct...
Uh-huh,or maybe a lot more people want her out of a married life where she wasn't treated with the way she deserved..where her husband was a puppet whose strings were controlled by his mother..
Mm-hmm...their desperation seems to work...more and more people are favoring shajan πŸ˜›

Only people who can't see the immorality of the SHAJAN relationship are supporting it! End of the day this is a relationship of a married women with amensia and a man who is lying to her! It can never have an ultimate good outcome as the women will regain her memory! Unless Sanam also remains as vacant, dizzy and brainless as this Jannat character is, she will not be giving High fives to Holy major for lying to her! 

Their desperation is not working! Because the general audience can see this pairing is trashy. And that is why the cheap scene of Jannat exposing to Shaad was cut! Coz not everyone enjoys vulgarity! 

The very fact they cut the scene proves that neither the general audience nor the channel thinks of them as a "couple!" Coz if they DID this scene would not have been cut! The very fact they did, proves that it is accepted that the scene was inappropriate. Reason being, they are not a real couple! Coz if they were it would not be inappropriate! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
JShukla thumbnail

Yawn- My love for KV is legendery... well a legend I wrote and readπŸ˜†. It is well known to me.

But I will vote for any Aahil, not just KV's Aahil to get his Sanam.
Sanam belongs to Aahil.
Major will soon be Shaheed.. while saving Aahil and Sanam from 'gasp' Shashi Kapoor.

Sanam and Aahil foreverπŸ˜›