Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: flora212

then I think you never understood the character Aahil . A Jerk is better than a lier anytime. Sugary Characters are unhealthy. By the way  Ahil Raza Ibrahim has been redeemed 4 times and completely in the end.

u mean redemption by believing S2 is carrying his child
he shown no guilt on this😕

shaad lie is for  agood cause. it isnt for his own selfish needs
BelleAme thumbnail
Originally posted by: evildesire

</div>

<div>That would been a good track too but don't think so SaHil fans would accept Janant falling for Shad.

That would have been an amazing track..it's not about Sahil fans accepting or not
It's mainly a story...I don't think the writers should bother abt what a particular fan group will like
Their should just focus on the story...A person can fall in love with 2 ppl as well...
At the end it's jannat's choice...if she wants she can choose ahil/saad...but I want them to focuss on story and keep it clean without belittlement or destroying of the characters
07sid01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Being with a terrorist is better than being with a witch. Because in Pakistan, Sanam has a protector and no one is going to do black magic on him and then hurt Sanam. Its human vs human. But in India, she is more in dangerous as Sanam2 is a witch and she can go to any extent to harm Sanam again.

But in both situations she's still in danger na?
So that means she's better off without both of them.
You want her to live a happy life, na? Move away from both of them then. Neither ahil, nor shaad! Simple!
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

Being with a terrorist is better than being with a witch. Because in Pakistan, Sanam has a protector and no one is going to do black magic on him and then hurt Sanam. Its human vs human. But in India, she is more in dangerous as Sanam2 is a witch and she can go to any extent to harm Sanam again.

🤣
what if ahil turn into wizard??😕
never know

shaad is NOT  a terrorist he is just in the army wanting the two countries to stop the rivalary
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: BelleAme

That would have been an amazing track..it's not about Sahil fans accepting or not
It's mainly a story...I don't think the writers should bother abt what a particular fan group will like
Their should just focus on the story...A person can fall in love with 2 ppl as well...
At the end it's jannat's choice...if she wants she can choose ahil/saad...but I want them to focuss on story and keep it clean without belittlement or destroying of the characters

exactly
i think writers should go with their original plot in the head rather then being pulled from one side to the other😆
BelleAme thumbnail
Originally posted by: karismanayak1

Today's episode was so bokwas.they edit that dori scene and full episode was only ahil and sanam 2.since last two episodes they reduced shajan scenes.

Forget abt the editing...but I just can't bear that sanam 2...
07sid01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fate4ash.

🤣
what if ahil turn into wizard??😕
never know

shaad is NOT  a terrorist he is just in the army wanting the two countries to stop the rivalary

Urr. Im watching the show, i know he's not a terrorist, but shashi kapoor is (sorry I still find that name shashi kapoor really funny😆)
CANNOT thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

then I think you never understood the character Aahil . A Jerk is better than a lier anytime. Sugary Characters are unhealthy. By the way  Ahil Raza Ibrahim has been redeemed 4 times and completely in the end.

But a liar is better than a jerk when that liar who is trying to protect India and Pakistan from a dangerous terrorist and doing no harm to that person.. and while that jerk just stand as a puppet?
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fate4ash.

u mean redemption by believing S2 is carrying his child
he shown no guilt on this😕

shaad lie is for  agood cause. it isnt for his own selfish needs

You actually didn't watch QH2 specially Sahil parts😆 even if you did you didn't concentrate!  How Ahil has been redeemed it has been explained thousands times. Better check ex posts.  And  your Last Line about Shaad is a BIG LOL! 
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: 07sid01

Urr. Im watching the show, i know he's not a terrorist, but shashi kapoor is (sorry I still find that name shashi kapoor really funny😆)

i found the name funny...but forget name i find it funny how tanveer daughter is shashi most likely🤣
Gul seriously!!!
Edited by fate4ash. - 9 years ago