Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey so I saw the epi and I have to say - we are back on the action track 🥳

Pratap fighting is such a relief to my eyes I cannot even begin to tell you. The Mughals get their behinds beaten awesomely by our very own hero who later on goes to spend some time with his wife - Ajab-Pratap scene- we finally see some romantic moments

Agra ka circus is having a wedding: BK marries Salima and Jalal ka dill jaata hai toot after all he got a rangeen parinda for Salima
Mahamnaga has played her cards very well- cannot wait to see how she ruins BK's image and gets him killed

We will have more action tomorrow as an old man is taken by the soldiers (couldn't watch it completely as Papa wanted to watch the news)

Hope this helps 😊
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Pratap fighting is such a relief to my eyes I cannot even begin to tell you. The Mughals get their behinds beaten awesomely by our very own hero who later on goes to spend some time with his wife - Ajab-Pratap scene- we finally see some romantic moments

Agra ka circus is having a wedding: BK marries Salima and Jalal ka dill jaata hai toot after all he got a rangeen parinda for Salima
Mahamnaga has played her cards very well- cannot wait to see how she ruins BK's image and gets him killed

We will have more action tomorrow as an old man is taken by the soldiers (couldn't watch it completely as Papa wanted to watch the news)

Hope this helps 😊

Thanks a lot dear ... Of course it helps... Glad that we r back in action
Some action, some romance ... Hmmm full package lol ðŸ˜ƒ
So Salima has accepted ... If Agra circus has some spice, I'm. Ready to watch them then ðŸ˜†
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Hope this helps 😊

thanks