Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the link Rosey. I don't want to miss this fiction as its too good πŸ‘
Love the way Indu writes. She's too good πŸ‘

Hope she updates soon before I go away in the month of May 

I am even waiting for the prologue of Aayu's Samarpan πŸ˜³
Edited by lovely_nikki - 9 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Thanks for the link Rosey. I don't want to miss this fiction as its too good πŸ‘

Love the way Indu writes. She's too good πŸ‘

Hope she updates soon before I go away in the month of May 

I am even waiting for the prologue of Aayu's Samarpan πŸ˜³

πŸ€— she is one of the finest writers πŸ‘
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Rosey I checked the blog link. It shows only two chapters. As far as I remember she had posted three chapters. If that's the case then where's the third chapter? 
It was on the grownup Samar who has come to save Pari.
roserosey thumbnail

Rosey I checked the blog link. It shows only two chapters. As far as I remember she had posted three chapters. If that's the case then where's the third chapter? 

It was on the grownup Samar who has come to save Pari.

no di as far as i know she has nt posted third chapter yet 
prologue and two chapters thats it 
πŸ˜ƒ read the second chapter u will get to know 
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: roserosey

no di as far as i know she has nt posted third chapter yet 

prologue and two chapters thats it 
πŸ˜ƒ read the second chapter u will get to know 

I will read it later. I think you right. I must've counted prologue as one of the chapters  πŸ˜†

roserosey thumbnail

I will read it later. I think you right. I must've counted prologue as one of the chapters  πŸ˜†

yeah exactly πŸ˜†
i cant miss her update so i m sure πŸ˜‰ i love reading di πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail
By the time you replied I went and checked the second chapter and it proved that I was wrong  πŸ˜†
Yes I know you love to read that's why some of my threads are still alive because of you πŸ€—

Even i love to read when I am in the mood. My problem is that once I start to read I don't want to stop 

And for some reason, if you'll ask me to read MTB, I won't be able to do that 
I will read my other work but I can't read MTB 
roserosey thumbnail

By the time you replied I went and checked the second chapter and it proved that I was wrong  πŸ˜†

Yes I know you love to read that's why some of my threads are still alive because of you πŸ€—

Even i love to read when I am in the mood. My problem is that once I start to read I don't want to stop 

And for some reason, if you'll ask me to read MTB, I won't be able to do that 
I will read my other work but I can't read MTB 

hehehe...πŸ˜†
yup di i love to read and if it is on aarya uff i cant stop myself  i want to remind u to update YAMR πŸ˜‘...

oh is it ?? yeah may be it was such an emotional ride through out 
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: roserosey

hehehe...πŸ˜†

yup di i love to read and if it is on aarya uff i cant stop myself  i want to remind u to update YAMR πŸ˜‘...

oh is it ?? yeah may be it was such an emotional ride through out 

Don't you get started on YAMR πŸ˜‘. πŸ˜­

I don't know Rosey why I can't read it? Sometimes I have to go an check old chapters to see if im not leaving any loopholes or if I am missing a point. And all I do is scan throigh the chapter, but can't read it.
And in the last chapter I got one of the best comments from Taahir. He said that this fiction should be s best selling novel 
It reminded me of last year when Kate was after me to get this published or to at least protect if from getting colied by anyone. But sadly I have no knowledge of any of these things 

roserosey thumbnail

Don't you get started on YAMR πŸ˜‘. πŸ˜­

I don't know Rosey why I can't read it? Sometimes I have to go an check old chapters to see if im not leaving any loopholes or if I am missing a point. And all I do is scan throigh the chapter, but can't read it.
And in the last chapter I got one of the best comments from Taahir. He said that this fiction should be s best selling novel 
It reminded me of last year when Kate was after me to get this published or to at least protect if from getting colied by anyone. But sadly I have no knowledge of any of these things 

meri itni choti si wish thi πŸ˜­...
thats so wonderful di ...ofcourse i will give my comment there but truly that was an outstanding chapter di ...πŸ‘
u can ask ur husbands help in this he may help u how to protect it and yes think ant publishingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ too