Arshi SS: Birthday Boy or Birthday Man?! [COMPLETED] - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Great start... 
Continue soon... 

Do pm me ur update.. 
wow...lovely prologue ..waitingg
why anjali have to do that always.. can't see call her chote Arnav in front of beautiful girl who doesn't have any idea about who chote is??? well sounds interesting.. best wishes and happy writing Birthday Boy or Birthday Man?!

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
mast prologue!! plz continue soon ..
Originally posted by hiraah

hahahahahaha omg this is hilarious!! im loving it already.. please include me in the PM's.

this story has lots of promise and potential rabba ve's 😉

I love the songs attached to all the charecters.. especially Akash and Arnav😆 

With love,
Hiraah

PS: Yay!! im the first one to pst a reply!! I know its not an update but this is the first time im finally the first one so im going to stay in my happy bubble😊
Congratulations Hiraah! just kidding ðŸ˜‰
This short and sweet story looks promising...and refreshing for a change! 
I hope Khushi doesnt plan a mickey mouse cake and a birthday cap for the birthday boy aka Chote...because that would be hillarious!

wow its gonna be hilarious that was cool no songs for asr 😊 Edited by Knarwal - 9 years ago
Originally posted by shalini.ranjan

Congratulations Hiraah! just kidding ðŸ˜‰
This short and sweet story looks promising...and refreshing for a change! 
I hope Khushi doesnt plan a mickey mouse cake and a birthday cap for the birthday boy aka Chote...because that would be hillarious!

hahahahah i laughed so hard when i saw this i think im going to get fired!! 
*takes a bow and waves like a princess* ;) 
ok we better not spam this thread or Chotu Didi's gonna beat us up.. 

Rish, if you weren't about to have your exams i would demand an update for this story.. its really good yaar. I cant wait to see what you and Yagya come up with

With love,
Hiraah 
WOWW...   .YAGZZ    N     RISHAAL     PROLOGUE     LOOKS     VERY   INTERESTING...N   UR       CS     INTRODUCTION     MADE  ME    LAUGH    FOOLISHLY..   ðŸ˜†     EAGERLY     WAITING    4  "  CHOTTE'S"   BIRTDAY   CELEBRATION      PARTY.   I   THINK  IT'S  GOING  TO  BE   HILARIOUS  N ENJOYABLE.  I   M  ALL   SET    2   TAKE   FUN   RIDE    WITH   U  PEOPLE...
 PLS        YAGZZ    MAKE   UR     UPDATE  LONG...LENGHTWISE     RISHAAL'S   UPDATES    R     PERFECT... NO    OFFENCE   YAG...IT'S   BC   I  LOVE  UR  STORIES    BUT  UR  SHORT  INTERESTING       UPDATES    DON'T   FULFIL    MY    CRAVE    2  READ   MORE    OF  IT.     "  YEH    DIL   MAANGE    MORE"  ALWAYS...
Very beautiful prologue. waiting for update
Hey thanks for the pm. This was awesome. So khushi is an event planner and thinks that chotte is 7-8yrs old. Lovely it is update soon