Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ChocoBerry

Well said Mandy. There isn't one word wrong that you have written. Am sure now even God has no answer to why a beautiful show has been ruined like this and all this vulgarity being shown. Am sure he too is looking for these answers.

Am not watching the show at all now but just reading about what all is happening makes me sick.

I wonder what this PH is doing. They must be getting feedback from Forum 32 about the mood of the audiences and they must be visiting here to check for themselves too, but still they continue to stoop so low. They really have no respect for the viewers who help them earn their living. Such a  thankless producer and her team. 

God! πŸ˜†

God gave up when Gul welcomed the shaitan into her show...πŸ˜†

I don't think they check on these forums nowadays.
IPK was a bad experience for them.
QH is an experiment of sorts after KSG left...Though F32 was around in his times, I guess.
HS- They did appear there once in a while...

They absolutely have no respect for their viewers. If they did, they'd think from the viewer's point of view.πŸ˜‰
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: karismanayak1

I can't believe that now people are bashing. Sj.i have seen more disgusting scenes in every serials.and whhat is seminude scene .she was properly dressed only duppataa is left .

And the dori scene. Is happened in every serials infact in qh also.
for god sake it is a friction show not reality.

Her whole back was exposed and her stomach and some of her chest as well! The point I am making is, they want to show these scenes coz Shaad is NOT her real husband! If he was, this scene would not be inappropriate! But he is not, so they want to show it out of vulgarity, when it is not needed at all to further the story! 

Fiction or not, there is such a thing as standards and these people clearly have non! 
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Soup, Gul would rather shoot herself in the foot with her arrogance, and replace KV when it is highly risky, than listen to his request to tighten the script and cut the crap! She is such an arrogant and foolish women who really should be taught a lesson! I also realised how gutter minded she is, after watching that scene! 

I guess in this PH, if the actors don't agree to enact any trash they write up, then they will just replace them, so they can find someone who will! Honestly, NO other PH on TV has this many quitting dramas? Only 4 Lions! So why do you think that is? That is coz they don't respect their artists nor do they respect their audience! Worst they don't even respect their own story or characters! 

Sanam's character is now ruined, and she is totally compromised! She has exposed herself to a strange man and living with him like his wife! Her life is pretty much on the way down! I have also noticed that Gul likes to show her FL's without any self respect! She enjoys showing her female lead as a push over and a doormat sometimes, and always like to show Her loose her self respect! I wonder if she gets a cruel thrill from it? No wonder we call her a sadist! She really is one! 

Mandy,

The worst crap I had to sit thru in my entire television experience was Haya...That woman had nothing to do but to find a man to go to bed with!🀒🀒🀒

She was worse than Tanveer or Sanam 2 for me. Having sat through that, I can sit through almost anything. Those were the times I discovered the FF button...in my entire 4L viewing!🀒

And after that...and with KV quitting and the way he has been sidelined and not utilised for the past 5 months...I have an idea what this PH is about. They glitter...and almost nothing that glitters in showbiz is gold! I just learned this with KV's exit. That is why I appreciate him leaving the show...because for those five months of RaHaFa..I was frustrated...and I connected to only Faiz in that bloody track!πŸ˜†

Did U guys all notice one thing?

The entire time HS was on air, F32 was busy in HS sets.
The day HS was shut..they were back to do Kv's interview...He even starts that iv with...'after such a long time...'- Sarcasm? Disappointment? I could feel the unrest in him right then. Didn't know it'd fast come to this.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ChocoBerry

Well said Mandy. There isn't one word wrong that you have written. Am sure now even God has no answer to why a beautiful show has been ruined like this and all this vulgarity being shown. Am sure he too is looking for these answers.

Am not watching the show at all now but just reading about what all is happening makes me sick.

I wonder what this PH is doing. They must be getting feedback from Forum 32 about the mood of the audiences and they must be visiting here to check for themselves too, but still they continue to stoop so low. They really have no respect for the viewers who help them earn their living. Such a  thankless producer and her team. 

They have never respected anyone! If this show was on SP, they may have intervened in this track! But ZEE are cheap too and only care about money and ratings! That is why to date all the crap they have shown with murder attempts and Sanam smothering, killings and even witchcraft, this channel has let it all air! So what are a few vulgar scenes for them? Nothing! Zee has no class either! They suit GK and her team very well! SP always has a much stronger control on content! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I really feel that instead of people signing petitions to unite Sahil, they should sign them for the plug to be pulled off for this show. There is absolutely no continuity in the story from ASYA to Sahil to Sehan to wherever it is now πŸ˜•
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Az07

As you said once it was a classy show then turned out into psychotic horror negativity vamp fest. Now I don't know what to say. A vampire witch drama on one side & other side shad & jannat in awkward moments. Pakistani women's are not allowed to wear dresses which exposes there body. Not even sleeveless. They could have better showed jannat in a normal dresss asking to help shad to tie her knot. This backless small choli was not needed. I too have salwar suits or blouses with Doris but not backless. So it's not necessary that only backless cholis will have Doris. They had a scene for Asya where Asad stitches the hook of zoyas dress. Zoya was completely covered in that dress. Not low back. Yet the scene was hot. That is what known as chemistry. For real chemistry there is no need to expose the female leads body. I am shocked how sj agreed for that scene. I know she has worn backless blouses & small choli blouses in qh. But this scene was entirely different. Sj is one among actress I have seen neatly dressed be it on screen or off screen till date. But this scene crossed the limits. Not even with real couples they had these scenes in tv. 

U are not a Pakistani right?
so its not really appropraite for u pass a judgement on Pakistanis
I am a Pakistani and living in Lahore ..the city they have actually shown in the show..
In Lahore there are all types of people..Conservative and Modern both..I am from an open minded family ..we have faith in God ..follow Islam ..honestly i don't offer prayers regularly ..I know its shameful but i won't lie ..I keep fast during the month of Ramadan..but when it comes to wearing clothes i wear sleevless jeans whatever i want to.I went to a college that was co..i was allowed to be friends with guys...not all Pakis are wearing burkhas in lahore..Its a misconecption..so i would probably say that i follow whatever i can..and if there are a few things i am not following..i hope God forgives me for thatπŸ˜† ..i am not a prefect Muslim and i know that.so basically what i want to say is.Pakistan is not as conservative as people assume it to be..
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ karishmanayak 1 
No one is bashing sj. Sj in the same show has worn backless blouses, net saris, mini skirts & small strap dresses. This post is about gul khan. How she is currently making awkward situvations with the leads & supporting cast. Currently jannat & shad is in Pakistan. This country won't allow women to wear a sleeveless dress they showed jannat wearing backless small choli which reveals her body. Her back, her tummy & it's low neck too. Just to make shad attracted to jannat they are creating these type of scenes. Cone on for that this half exposed dress was not needed. Even a simple dress will have dori & hook. I myself have. As I said even Asya too had a hook scene but zoya was in full covered dress. Jannat is pretty & innocent that only could have made shad attracted towards her. 
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dolly_11

U are not a Pakistani right?
so its not really appropraite for u pass a judgement on Pakistanis
I am a Pakistani and living in Lahore ..the city they have actually shown in the show..
In Lahore there are all types of people..Conservative and Modern both..I am from an open minded family ..we have faith in God ..follow Islam ..honestly i don't offer prayers regularly ..I know its shameful but i won't lie ..I keep fast during the month of Ramadan..but when it comes to wearing clothes i wear sleevless jeans whatever i want to.I went to a college that was co..i was allowed to be friends with guys...not all Pakis are wearing burkhas in lahore..Its a misconecption..so i would probably say that i follow whatever i can..and if there are a few things i am not following..i hope God forgives me for thatπŸ˜† ..i am not a prefect Muslim and i know that.so basically what i want to say is.Pakistan is not as conservative as people assume it to be..

Sorry I didn't mean to judge Pakistani people. What I have heard & what I have read in books & net I used here. But still I feel it's in appropriate to dress jannat like that in her walima. Be it in India. Be in it in Pakistan 
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its sj's first show so thats why she is doing how cv's want her to do am fan of her so just feeling like that
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Az07

Sorry I didn't mean to judge Pakistani people. What I have heard & what I have read in books & net I used here. But still I feel it's in appropriate to dress jannat like that in her walima. Be it in India. Be in it in Pakistan 

yeah i agree the backless blouse was a bit too much..books and net ,,they are not always accurate..i am from Lahore..i can tel u how it is here better