Asya background music...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Is anyone else annoyed that they're using asad zoya mitwa background music for shaad and Jannat!!! Music is so important when it comes to couples and there are plenty of tracks, why are the makers of qubool hai reusing the music?!!! Uff
I am 1. Yesterday, i was really angry coz giving the past season's music means this season they are the main couple. And i really don't Sanam-Shaad couple. For me its only SaHil.
It annoys me too...they should use another music...cos ksg ki fans are very possessive and aggressive
I am very much annoyed.
I don't watch an now n just read here what's going on n when I read Asya tune was used I thought of checking it out.

N trust me I was so disappointed.
It never got me connected to what was playing onscreen in fact it took me back to ksg and Asya.
Actually I think the creativity is over for the makers.

And even after such a long time that ksg left they need his support to get the viewers back it seems.
still can't believe they r using Original AsYa's Original BG on this FAKE ShaJan Couple😡😡🤢
There's just doing it for the time being till they make a tune for Shaad and Jannat or till they decide what they're going to do with this couple they've made without thinking.

Remember even in the beginning of QH2 they had used AsYa fighting wala BG for SaHil, though they never used the core Mitwa version which they're using for ShaNat.

They haven't used the lyrics of Mitwa, right? That means they're working upon another tune.