Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Bharat ka Veer Putra Pratap is back &so are CVs' brains (i hope)

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello Everyone!

hope you all had a lovely weekend!

title: Bharat ka Veer Putra Pratap is back &so are CVs' brains (i hope)

TD tells pratap of the impending destruction and war and defeat! a jauhar is forshadowed, and for those of you who do not know about it, there were three great jauhars of Chittod (one of Padmini, Karnavati (US's mom) and last was during MP's time) but the royal family will not take part in this jauhar, but army wives and who ever stayed behind will commit jauhar, and those who did not go that route, there was also a slaughter at Chittod committed by mughals- over 30,000 people were slaughtered there!

Jauhar is not forced, its is done by the womens' own will to not lose their honour to the enemy but die with honour in the holy jauhar kund!

Salima finally found her first husband! lol! aka Bairam Khan, who is totally suspicious of this whole proposal but she seems adamant on marrying him! 

Pratap started seeing mughals - when you are looking for bhakti you will not see pain and war! when you are so deep into something you dont see the other stuff happening around you, such is bhakti! Pratap didnt even notice his wife faint, thats enough prooff lol! but yes he finally saw the mughal agression in Kashi! Guruji also is happy that Pratap finally saw what he should see! Guruji compares it to Arjun seeing only the parrot's eye which was his aim/goal! Bharat has gotten back its veer putra!!

so it seems that JB was here when mughals attacked Kashi! but she got out safely, but where in the world is JB????? ab toh aajao! 

BK agrees to lose his bachelors' degree, i mean he agrees to get married lol!

pregnant lady stands up- in the whole market where there were so many people, no one was willing to fight her that lady! And this is our problem as a nation, that we see someone in trouble and more often we just stand and watch or walk away thinking we will get hurt or how can I help? but when you become the person in trouble, you will want those same people watching the tamasha to help you!

but a mother she is, she will go to any extent to save her child! she picks up the stick and faces them! though a stick is not superior in comparison to a sword, in the right hands, it can create a kranti aka our own Mahatma Gandhiji who held a stick to walk! though this situation can not be compared to Gandhiji, I brought it up because you should never underestimate anyone!

Pratap finally is back in action mode, he sees Akbar in the soldier who is coming to harm the lady, now why is that? because a soldier is the representative of his king, his actions on the battlefield and off reflect the views and opinions of his king!

Pratap symbolically takes the same stick that the woman had taken to fight and fights all the soldiers, more like kicks ass! haha! its so nice to hear the main theme play again! 

precap- after dhulayi, one soldier wants intro and Chakrapani says this Kunwar Pratap Singh! 

Today was good, because we see Pratap going back to his real self! we see him back in action, so nice to see that! BK ki shaadi ki shenayiaa bajegi! lol!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"BK agrees to lose his bachelors' degree, i mean he agrees to get married lol!"  πŸ€£ πŸ‘ Too good!!!

Looks like things getting better.  Was waiting for your review.  Will watch and come back ...πŸ€—

And oh by the way...I'm first again..yay!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...silly me πŸ˜›

Edited by Jaz_ - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jaz_

"BK agrees to lose his bachelors' degree, i mean he agrees to get married lol!"  πŸ€£ πŸ‘ Too good!!!

Looks like things getting better.  Was waiting for your review.  Will watch and come back ...πŸ€—

And oh by the way...I'm first again..yay!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...silly me πŸ˜›

haha, thanks!
yes its getting better! lol!
yes you are first, i totally understand, im silly too! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome post and thanks for update⭐️
will try to catch it online,if I get timeπŸ˜•
Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Rati.
Epi was good ...i m happy that our Pratap is back
vvishalini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jaz_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"BK agrees to lose his bachelors' degree, i mean he agrees to get married lol!" πŸ€£πŸ‘Too good!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Looks like things getting better. Was waiting for your review. Will watch and come back ...πŸ€—</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And oh by the way...I'm first again..yay!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...silly meπŸ˜›</font>

dear salima is bairam khan second wife.
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rati jaana am so happy that we will finally get to see some action
The pregnant lady was the highlight as she represented mother as you said - so Pratap protecting her is related to his duty of protecting his motherland and am so happy to see it

Agara wala circus was pakao as usual - BK-Salima ka nikaah the entire reason behind it so absurd I cannot even begin  on that, loved ruqqs and Jallu scene as for once he did seem like a genuine person and we meet Peer Baba once again - is he the same for whom Akbar turned Tarzan or is he different πŸ˜•

Am excited for tonight's show and your post epi analysis πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for an amazing review 😊
Baishali_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have a doubt..!!
jab pratap ko pata nahi ki akbar kaisa dikhta hai to vo uss mugal sainik me akbar ki shakal kaise sekh rha hai..??
aur agar use pata hai ki akbar kaisa dikh rha hai to tab kyu nahi pehchaana jab dono gale mil rhe the...

kitna confuse kar diya 
now coming to the episode...aaj action dekh k humare bahot sukoon prapt hua...aur guruji ka dialog was the best..
"bharat ko apna veer putra wapis mil gaya"
πŸ‘πŸΌ
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Baishali_Ghosh

i have a doubt..!!
jab pratap ko pata nahi ki akbar kaisa dikhta hai to vo uss mugal sainik me akbar ki shakal kaise sekh rha hai..??
aur agar use pata hai ki akbar kaisa dikh rha hai to tab kyu nahi pehchaana jab dono gale mil rhe the...

kitna confuse kar diya 
now coming to the episode...aaj action dekh k humare bahot sukoon prapt hua...aur guruji ka dialog was the best..
"bharat ko apna veer putra wapis mil gaya"
πŸ‘πŸΌ

hey Baishali even I raised this question - dono ek dusre ko sapno mein milte hain par real life peachaan nahi paate (kaise confusion hai re)
Cvs ne zyaada paan kha liya hai ya Salima unko seduce karne mein lagi hai tabhi toh sab ulta -pulta ho rakha hai πŸ˜†
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nandinisharma6

Nice post Rati.

Epi was good ...i m happy that our Pratap is back

thanks! yes finally!