23 March!!...Care Wala Love...!! - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by hely

me too sad but koi nahi jallu hai naa jodha k liye😳BB was good i thoyht ye SD ko save naa kar le but pehle baar usne akal ka kaam kiya hai😆i too feel the same ye ruk ka goody goody nature it is sham only another MU btw salim n joja but m happy at least track JJ centric hai not SA
HAA ab muje  achha laga ye cmnt dekh k still thoda chota hai😆

yeh le mera bada wala comment khush 😆
Originally posted by _akdha.forever_

Hayee palak what an epiii... Awesome Wonderful lovely
hola shreeepi was mast
Har scene ek se badhkar ..can't choose anyone. The horse riding was treat to watch . they had so cute talks and our jalal is diehard romantic☺️ I could watch them like that forever and the last part where she faints,the way jalal was watching her...bina kuch bole hi their presence on screen was no less than the first scene!!

yup jallu is romantic kahi bi kabi bi☺️during horse riding the way he grabbed her in his possession☺️☺️it looks like they both were cozy ☺️their sitting in horse it was romantic position ☺️did u see in last scene the way jalal was looking for jodha😉then jodha appears he was observing her keenly he was sure dt something is wrong jaise jodha ko nahi use hi kuch hone wala ho it is called heart to heart connection😛
Loved the diya scene too😳
yeah me too😳
Thanks for such a lovely post palak🤗 as usual you made it beautiful just like I felt watching this😳
welcsy shree🤗
Edited by hely - 9 years ago
YA TRULY LOVED THAT EPISODE...😳
AWESOME POST HELY..👏
THANKS FOR THE PM FAIRY...😃