23rd March-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Sanam is watching over the cooking in the kitchen for the party. She advises to wash veggies properly. She talks of adding ghee in rotis. Sanam says hope there is no mistake in the cooking. The cook says all this is not prepared here. Sanam is confused. She says dunno how to make. Cook says the party is for you. So will prepare what u like. Sanam says sarso ki roti, paneer, makai ki roti. The cooks all crib hearing the menu. They ask what about sweetdish. Sanam says apple pie as HE likes it. Cooks are confused. Sanam recollects the outline of Ahils face and eating apple pie. Sanam says Shaad likes this dish. Cook is confused. Sanam goes to get ready. Shaad keeps drooling on Sanam as she is busy in making preps in the kitchen. Sanam turns and notices Shaad. She says u were working so came here. She says since all have accepted me so doing household chores. She says preparing all my fave dishes, hope Aftab wont be upset. Shaad says no he wont. He smiles noticing the aata powder on Sanams nose. She asks why smiling. Shaad shows her the reflection of her face and she cleans her nose. Sanam says shall i treat u to my fave dish. She feeds him and Shaad recollects the taste similar to what his mom used to cook. Sanam asks if she perpared it well. Shaad says yes and says reminded me of someone. Sanam asks whom. Shaad says my mom. Sanam says nothing can be a bigger compliment for a wife than that her hubby remembered his mom's cooking coz of her.

Sanam-2 is getting ready and smirks that Ahil will accept me as his wife and all will know am Begum of Bhopal. Gazala tells Razak that this happiness is temporary, what will happen when all find out there is no actual baby. Sanam-2 says .. Nazia's report and Nazia will come for use. Gazala says am sure Ahil wont accept u. Sanam-2 says so what, will ensure he has to do what i want him to do. Sanam-2 says Shaitan se peecha chudana mushkil hai, aur main Shaitan hun. Razak asks if she has cooked up some plan to trap Ahil. Sanam-2 says its impossible to get rid of a  woman, no matter if she makes or breaks a man's life.

Sanam goes to her room and finds an outfit kept for her with a note that reads - Welcome to the family. Shaad comes all decked up in Pathani-Suit. Sanam praises him for looking very handsome and says every girl in the world loves gifts but when its given by her hubby, she is the happiest. Shaad says u look so beautiful when u smile but wish i deserved the credit. Sanam asks who brought this gift. Misbah says. ME. She says.. brought this gift for the bride of this house. How did u like it. Sanam sees a faint outline of Tanveers face and starts to feel headache. Sanam asks Shaad to tell Misbah to leave. Misbah asks the matter and says given u what u wanted, got u a gift. Sanam asks Shaad to tell Misbah to leave. Shaad supports Misbah. Sanam tells Shaad to send Misbah away. Sanam says again to tell Misbah to leave. Misbah feels hurt and walks off. Shaad rushes after her.Sanam rues cant tell u Shaad how much hate i feel for her.

Part 2

Ahil is posting message for Sanam being missing and waiting for info on her. Ahil rues that so many comments but not one to help me reach Sanam. He rues where will i find my Sanam. Sanam-2 comes and Ahil asks what she wants. Sanam-2 says u feel like i come to u for some need or purpose. Ahil says din say that. Sanam-2 says i know why u called the newspaper guys. U feel urself guilty for this kid and dun want anything to happen that burdens u. Ahil gets up to leave and Sanam-2 says a baby is not a burden but peace. Do u not feel anything for the baby. She says i know u dun like me, i dun even deserve ur love but today am here as a woman who is carrying ur baby. Sanam-2 says for the first time today i heard the heartbeats of my baby. Wont u hear it. Ahil turns to leave but stops. He turns and walks to Sanam-2 and sits on his knee to hear the baby's heartbeat but sees Sanam's pic and stops. Sanam-2 notices the pic too and fumes. Ahil turns to leave. Sanam-2 says as long as u keep holding on to ur past how will u hear the beats of the future. Ahil stops, turns again and says Sanam is not my past, she is my present and i will find her at any cost. Sanam-2 says if she is alive, tell me where she is. Ahil says .. u dunno my passion. Sanam-2 says what if she is not alive. Ahil says will tear the sky open and bring her back. No matter where she is will bring her back and that is a promise. Ahil walks off. 

Misbah rues that there has to be a reason to hate someone but what did i do that Jannat-Sanam hates me. Ur dad wanted me to become the bride of this house and i accepted his decision. She rues that u told me that u dun wanna get married and i accepted ur decision too. She rues that u dunno Shaad how many dreams a girl has for her wedding. She rues that i made a whole world in my mind, dreamt of u and when those dreams broke, i still accepted the decision of Allah. I thought that whatever happened to me, i will forget it and deck up ur bride. Thats all i want. Shaad says sorry to her on Sanam's behalf. Misbah says decided that i wont be part of ur Jashan. Shaad tells Misbah not to say like that and offers to talk to Jannat. Misbah asks Shaad not to force her. 

Part 3

Ahil is rushing downstairs when he hears a noise. He fumes thinking how dare she break my Sanam's pic. He rushes back upstairs and finds Sanam-2 lying on the floor holding Sanam's pic whereas a glass decor is broken and Sanam-2's neck is bleeding. 

Precap --- Sanam-2 says only want to say that if u dun want people not to be mistaken then act like a real hubby to a wife or else wont mind showing off this wound to the media.

Shashi Kapoor smirks saying a few more minutes then the path to my destination will be ready in a few minutes. At a jashan, Sanam feels a headache whereas Shaad collapses. Sanam shakes Shaad to wake up.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ikhlass thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for sharing ! i really like  Misbah, seems really nice, I hope she will remain a positive character... 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
please write Jannat.. its easier to read :P thanks... if you dont mind :)
starsanjana thumbnail
ty for the wu...there is something wierd about Misbah!
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Armu4ever for March 23, 2015 Qubool Hai Writen update
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Armu4ever for Qubool Hai March 23, 2015 written update