Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: paru_rox

Doc 🤗 ... loved this one. So well written ⭐️

Especially liked the weaving of their pain and memories throughout the story and the fact that they still supported each other during the tears, laughs, memories and the determination to get their child back.

Am just catching up on all the written works on the forum from now on :-). Not watching the episodes till they show some respite from all this melodrama involving little kids.

Thanks Paru! 😃 I am with you, I do not have it in me to watch such sadness because I prefer to live my life in la la land till I am forced to grow up. 😆 Also I am studying so it isn't a good idea to be watching this anyways lol

Thanks for your sweet comment, I just want to see them as a team! They belong together and need to work together to get their daughter back. 

When do we get you back to the forum as a regular once again?
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Beautifully expressed.

Thank you! 😃
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Hello Sunita! Thank you so much for such a wonderful comment, Bangla sahib gurdwara is a part of my growing up before I moved to the states, even though I was all of 10 I still remember early morning visits and sometimes stopping after dinner to just sit there in peace with my family.

Ishita and Raman are a team and will always will be! Regarding CVs peeping into this I doubt they will spend time because stuff like this doesn't raise TRPS and don't get them money, so they need a sobfest, or a screamathon to make some money.😕

Thank you for the wishes! I need all the luck, prayers and wishes I can get. Thanks once again.😃

Hojayega sab theekkk!!! Bas tension na le! 😊
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Thanks Paru! 😃 I am with you, I do not have it in me to watch such sadness because I prefer to live my life in la la land till I am forced to grow up. 😆 Also I am studying so it isn't a good idea to be watching this anyways lol

Thanks for your sweet comment, I just want to see them as a team! They belong together and need to work together to get their daughter back. 

When do we get you back to the forum as a regular once again?

I know right  ... was actually getting depressed after watching the epi's. Detox by reading WU's is much better. Instead am devoting my time to gym & swimming. Endorphins are way better than anti-depressants 😆

And it seems to be helping ... apparently Raman is getting some semblance of his shrewd CEO-ness back.

So to answer your kostin --- I will be back when RKB gets a whole brain to his disposal and starts using it too against the wicked witch of the wild. Or when Ruhi is out of her clutches. Whichever happens first 😆

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

@ Anu -- What news bey? Hamein bhi batao 😃
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

DUDE!!!!! So glad you sent out PM otherwise I would not have noticed this post amongst many others on the forum!! It was just what I needed after a long day at work and it was definitely a good bed time read. 

The entire OS is penned beautifully and although I am yet to catch few episodes and have my reservations regarding this current track, this work of yours somehow compensates for all that and convinces one it to be not a bad track after all maybe. The sadistic part of me cheers for IshRu separation (must be this Behna sadism inheritance here) and ONLY reason why I can tolerate this track otherwise logically its quiet a shabby job from CVs. 

But coming to the BEST part of the OS- Incorporation of this divine angle of Bangla Sahib Gurudwara along with a picture! Serenity at its best!!! You have no idea how many memories came rushing through my mind once I saw that and read your vivid dialogues that gave us tour of the place. I honestly felt like I did virtual darshan of the place thanks to you!!!! Trip to Delhi is LONG OVERDUE and is on my bucket list for sure!!!! 

Each and every detail was on the dot and it only makes sense coming it from someone who has that connection to that place and has vivid memories of it!!!!! Awesome is an understatement for this idea that you weaved in your work!!!! 

Thanks for this beautiful read and even better - a virtual of the gurudwara sahib - win win situation 😊
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru_rox

@ Anu -- What news bey? Hamein bhi batao 😃

Anu is happy that Anita signed a new show. 😆 

Endorphins are way better than antidepressants, I can't watch kids in pain so I am not watching till this track is wrapped up and then I can fast forward through the scenes while squinting through them all. Puttar seems to be getting determined and is very tender with missus, as per G's collages so I am waiting to watch how he takes care of biwi. 

Can't wait to have you back!!! 😃
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amii90

DUDE!!!!! So glad you sent out PM otherwise I would not have noticed this post amongst many others on the forum!! It was just what I needed after a long day at work and it was definitely a good bed time read. I wrote something after a long time so figured I would send a PM out, I am so glad you didn't think this was a waste time and liked it. You made my day! 😃 Hope work is treating you well :)

The entire OS is penned beautifully and although I am yet to catch few episodes and have my reservations regarding this current track, this work of yours somehow compensates for all that and convinces one it to be not a bad track after all maybe. The sadistic part of me cheers for IshRu separation (must be this Behna sadism inheritance here) and ONLY reason why I can tolerate this track otherwise logically its quiet a shabby job from CVs. Oh Ami I have NOT been watching because I cannot see kids suffer and to be honest I do not have faith in the Indian television industry to handle subjects of depression, suicide, divorce and children's vulnerabilities so I am not watching lol. I am there with my sadistic nature, sometimes when complacency builds up and we start taking each other for granted a little distance only helps.  

But coming to the BEST part of the OS- Incorporation of this divine angle of Bangla Sahib Gurudwara along with a picture! Serenity at its best!!! You have no idea how many memories came rushing through my mind once I saw that and read your vivid dialogues that gave us tour of the place. I honestly felt like I did virtual darshan of the place thanks to you!!!! Trip to Delhi is LONG OVERDUE and is on my bucket list for sure!!!! Thanks Ami! 😃 I was skeptical using religion with entertainment but for me it was about the serenity of the place and not so much the religious significance, I am so glad you enjoyed it, reading this honestly made my day so much better. 😃 And when you do get ready to plan your Delhi trip, let me know and I will tell you all the places you must visit, Delhi is beautiful when you look past all the hoopla, there is an inherent charm in the city and the FOOOD, I gain 10 pounds when I visit Delhi. 😆

Each and every detail was on the dot and it only makes sense coming it from someone who has that connection to that place and has vivid memories of it!!!!! Awesome is an understatement for this idea that you weaved in your work!!!! Thanks Ami!!! I am so glad you enjoyed it, I honestly wasn't even going to post it because there is nothing happening, it's just two characters talking, there isn't a story, no twist, no plot, it's just a conversation and that could be very boring so I am very happy to see takers for such a small simple story. 

Thanks for this beautiful read and even better - a virtual of the gurudwara sahib - win win situation 😊 Thanks for being awesome and taking out time to read and more so comment to make my day better! It is always a pleasure to read your take and honestly look forward to it every time I post. Also our Gone Girl discussion is still pending, I haven't forgotten. 😃

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Originally posted by: avni_19

Hojayega sab theekkk!!! Bas tension na le! 😊

thank you ji! 😃
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a beautiful OS.
Loved it.

The little ways IshRa were supporting and caring for each other was just fantastic.

This track is really emotional and painful to watch but the actors are doing a fab job and the CVs aren't doing too badly in my opinion...although some aspects are illogical and OTT.  Just hope IshRu separation is not extended for too long.