Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you everyone for liking and replying here. I will reply all soon. :)
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Dev... Brilliant ,, superb answers my dear... β­οΈβ­οΈ πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved to read them... not cos you mentioned me here... But you have given fabulous way to describe your insight... Thanks a lott... πŸ‘πŸ‘
Me as ;;;...

Bawa Bro - Saahil as he is too perfect to be a brother.⭐️

😳 πŸ€— Thanks will be a very short word here ... I feel at the top Dev... You have given me a very special place my dear... πŸ€— I am really really short of words.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
I too respect your personality... what you are.. n the way you have been all the time... ! Its been a rocking time shared with you... Believe me .. if i do have to mention anyone in any thread... I do like to take your name..  πŸ˜³πŸ€— πŸ˜‰

For me... you are Rosesh... Acts like  a little bro..n truthful by nature..  n as a cute n intelligent Coolbie ... Thanks for being always there... πŸ€—

First of all Thank you Everyone for liking and commenting here.πŸ˜ƒ

on this reply:
Thanks Bawa bro for understanding my insight on how I see things from my eyes. Understanding the other person is the most difficult thing and if you understand them, it gets so easy to communicate.

okay, remember those days when I was even hesistent to make you a friend and how you became a friend and then a brother by your qualities. I know in starting I was very straight forward was not even ready to make friends with you LOLπŸ˜†...But it was your continuous pampering and understanding that made us friends. You have always respected the way I shared my thoughts to you, even when I was very straight forward, you were so humble bhai...

No, Please don't make me roshesh😳, he is too innocent, instead make me Maya Sarabhai LOL At least I can then taunt Mohnisha🀣...
sorry for the bad humor but I find humor in most of the things as you know, LOL.
We have a CC for Sarabhai discussion, if you all can join, its hilarious out thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜† :  
  • Sarabhai v/s Sarbhai CC # 1 (Episode Links pg. 49) 

• All thanks to you for always being there And frankly, you Deserved to be there and that appreciation. πŸ€—

bawaswift thumbnail
    Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    Hello Maya... πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
    For your every word... here is a ...

πŸ€—

And for the link... i have seen it just now... will go there later... ! πŸ˜³
    Joining you anywhere is a fun... n i do deserved to get fun all the way... πŸ˜†
    Kya ho raha hai ye... ?? Aajkal sab mujhe humble kehne lage hain... !!! πŸ˜² New place is playing an imp. role in my life.. πŸ€£

Edited by bawaswift - 9 years ago
    *Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Hello Maya... πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

For your every word... here is a ...

πŸ€—

And for the link... i have seen it just now... will go there later... ! πŸ˜³
    Joining you anywhere is a fun... n i do deserved to get fun all the way... πŸ˜†
    Kya ho raha hai ye... ?? Aajkal sab mujhe humble kehne lage hain... !!! πŸ˜² New place is playing an imp. role in my life.. πŸ€£

stop it, Bawa bro...πŸ˜†...Hi Indu...Indravadan🀣

same to you!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

yup, sure, join us and anyone else who want to us us there fior fun can join πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...

kuch nahi bas thodi tarreff kar die hain aapki,...ab jyaada mat udo🀣...

anyway, do see this replyπŸ˜†:  121795238