Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Hey Bells, kaisi ho? Ya, khushi ke aansoon only. I didn't realise SK was Misbah. What bullshit. xD LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL, Anyways, AG ko naya, innovative mauka mila villain ka. Good. Good. Aahil sach mein mar jayega? Then, when Sanam comes back?
Originally posted by: BelleAme

Yaah Fans r wrting Essays for this Luv-Story...This is utter Crap.😲😆

Tanveers daughter is SK 😲...She made her Mom very proud...😛

😆
Maha it was not always tht bad...I think they did have a decent love story but later it got spoilt 😳
Uh-huh talk abt Ek khadam Badke...our cool Misba is not just an ordinary villian ...she is a super cool villian at the national level ...,behind countries n al that

Tanveer most be proud...Khushi ke aason from the grave 😉

Nothing is Pure luv in this whole story..I am glad i didnt watch QH2.

Gul  is promoting QH3   from actors Insta, SBS, SBB..lookslike she is interested in qh3 ..n also giving BG music of AsYa to ShaJan..Lets watch QH3 for 3-4 months..😊

BelleAme thumbnail
Originally posted by: najma123

^ Hey Bells, kaisi ho? Ya, khushi ke aansoon only. I didn't realise SK was Misbah. What bullshit. xD LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL, Anyways, AG ko naya, innovative mauka mila villain ka. Good. Good. Aahil sach mein mar jayega? Then, when Sanam comes back?

HEy naj bro...how r you?...long time huh 😛
Um,maybe a dhinka chika dance from the grave along with Khushi ke aansu? 😆
I know right..how can a woman overtake a manly officer and kill him..but then again it must be in Misba's genes ...like how her superwoman mother is able to do extraordinary things 😳
Awwweee naj Tumhare ahil ko Kuch nahi hoing *say-all is well ...all is well* 😆
I think they are most probably going to replace it...I don't want Ahil to die either cos the story won't be interesting ...But I don't really favour replacement cos the essence of the character dies...For me it won't matter cos I don't like ahil that much but naj bro can You accept another face as ahil

Anyway,tell me one thing...Did you give your entry for the os contest...I saw ur post in that competition thread...I couldn't write anything..time hi nahi mila

What abt you?

And did you see that rofl promo of sanam 2's legs..lol ye log Kuch bhi dikhate hain on national television 😛
BelleAme thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha70

😆
Maha it was not always tht bad...I think they did have a decent love story but later it got spoilt 😳
Uh-huh talk abt Ek khadam Badke...our cool Misba is not just an ordinary villian ...she is a super cool villian at the national level ...,behind countries n al that

Tanveer most be proud...Khushi ke aason from the grave 😉

Gul is promoting QH3 from actors Insta, SBS, SBB..lookslike she is interested in qh3 ..n also giving BG music of AsYa to ShaJan..Lets watch QH3 for 3-4 months..😊

Haha maha I think the way sanam helps ahil to let go of his past with that balloons and al..and the way she grooms ahil ..not drinking liquor and al that...I think that was good in their love story...they are good moments too but the major drawbacks prevent us from falling in love with this couple I guess..anyway now that we are watching season 3 let's stick to that 😉

Mm hmm 3-4 moths it will be fine..after Thayer even I shall stop watching it...but we'll enjoy these few months...what say?😛

Gul is promoting QH3 from actors Insta, SBS, SBB..lookslike she is interested in qh3 ..n also giving BG music of AsYa to ShaJan..Lets watch QH3 for 3-4 months..😊

Haha maha I think the way sanam helps ahil to let go of his past with that balloons and al..and the way she grooms ahil ..not drinking liquor and al that...I think that was good in their love story...they are good moments too but the major drawbacks prevent us from falling in love with this couple I guess..anyway now that we are watching season 3 let's stick to that 😉

Mm hmm 3-4 moths it will be fine..after Thayer even I shall stop watching it...but we'll enjoy these few months...what say?😛
Yep ShaJan looks good..Pak Track is Nice..lets watch it for few months till is interesting..Qh2 fans r saying TRP will go down...no one is bothered about TRP ..now it is Guls headache..we dont care even if QH shutsdown within 3 months...

Watch good scenes of Shaad n Janat..😳 
BelleAme thumbnail

Mm hmm 3-4 moths it will be fine..after Thayer even I shall stop watching it...but we'll enjoy these few months...what say?😛[/QUOTE]

Yep ShaJan looks good..Pak Track is Nice..lets watch it for few months till is interesting..Qh2 fans r saying TRP will go down...no one is bothered about TRP ..now it is Guls headache..we dont care even if QH shutsdown within 3 months...

Watch good scenes of Shaad n Janat..😳
[/QUOTE]

I don't want trp's to go down or the show to shut down...I'm on this forum from the begInning of qh...I like this forum a lot...crazy passionate ppl you find here 😳 ..I hope the story continues..but the only problem is writers should buck up and introduce sane and valid tracks with proper closure of each track..

Yes we'll watch qh till then...I hope we get some new song for this couple..
Sara did u check this post..people r  writng Essays 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4338979
Edited by maha70 - 9 years ago
BelleAme thumbnail

Sara did u check this post..people r writng Essays

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4338979

Yeah I just checked...sigh!
munusawmy040415 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HOW ABOUT ASKING KVB NOT TO LEAVE QUBOOL

i just saw youtube videos gul is taking look test for rahul sharma to replace kvb

is aahil goping to die or get replaced HOW ABOUT TRENDING KVB DO NOT LEAVE QUBOOL HAI

just like barun sobti for iss pyar ko kya naam doon