Abhi's little prank

Posted: 9 years ago
Abhi's little prank. He did not think about the seriousness. Just like Nandini.

Ganga wanted to slap him and anandi stopped her. Ganga clearly implied that she did not want interference from anandi in disciplining abhi. Abhi is getting confusing signals from elders.

Shivam looked distraught.

Let us see. Will the CVs do justice to this interesting track which is way better than Nandini's track?

Here one can say problem is anandi staying with them. But it is not as simple as it looks.

Dadisa used to save Jagya from Sumitra and Bhairon and interefered so much with their parenting and Jagya got mixed signals.

Though anandi is not extreme like dadisa, somwhere there is some similarity.

Only parents should have full control over their kids. Whether they are bad with them or good with them.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
Little prank? Can you please tell me what exactly he did? Couldn't find it in the written updates.. 
Prank ...yes since its Abhi it can be Prank ... If Shivam in place of Abhi surely its Crime

Anandi's inferences... Hummm why not she & her son might have taught Abhi how to lie

Abhi is jealous of Shivam becoz he gets lot more attention...

Did they show Shivam being completely brat his antics cause trouble others ?

Eating sandwitches without permission is this big crime ? Did he lie about his progress in school too ? Why his teachers praise him ? Just becoz he is fatherless

did Shivam action hurt anyone of BH people physically ? Did he taught Abhi how to lie ? Did Anandi ask DS only to praise my son otherwise I will leave BH ?

Abhi's problem is not Shivam ... Shivam was not forced on him at teenage Abhi saw Shivam in BH for past 11 years they practically grew together. So its not case Anandi her son came now suddenly Prince Abhi feel threatened. Since Mannu is older than Abhi they never cross each others path. But can't say about future .. If Mannu cross Abhi's path surely he feel jealous abt him too.

Hope Anandi Shivam left BH see how much change seen in Abhi's nature. Staying away from Shivam won't makes difference after Shivam there will be some other kid

who knows Mannu can be next one .. Abhi get yo knew Mannu is not his real brother imp he is not Jagya's son ... He has to share his father with him since his mother marries His bapusa ...

Jealousy Insecurity or Inferiority complex can't be subjected for one particular person..its state of mind needs proper treatment
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Little prank? Can you please tell me what exactly he did? Couldn't find it in the written updates.. 

first he lied that Shivam went school farm trip so he cant be pick from school

then Shivam try to oversmart seeing nobody came pick him plus Abhi is not around Shivam took short cut , he lost

Jagya find Shivam bring him back BH ... In BH hearing Shivam gayab Abhi did not reveal its his prank .. After seeing Shivam back again he lied telling some falue stories its Shivam friend who told him so ...but Shivam told his friend was absent in class

when Abhi's parents try to talk he simply walk off as he feels why bother  
I guess slapping showing anger make things worst hence Anandi stopped Ganga

now Abhi surely won't accept his own mistake sorry prank but thinks its Shivam due to him all hate him. It seems Abhi's parents anger will made Abhi more dangerous esp its threat for Shivam

I am sure next time Prank level will be increases if Abhi continue to like this .. Anandi Shivam moving out from BH will be temporarily solution but Shivam can be saved from such pranks

Abhi's parents can see how to handle him
I have not seen that scene where Abhi left without Shivam, but from update and various posts it appears that he deliberately left without Shivam - leaving Shivam in school. So, I will not call it a prank - it looks like a trick to get even - (pareshan karna) children do this. How Shivam lost was plain ridiculous - a 12 years old child getting lost from school to home (that is too famous in the area and everybody knows BH) in a little village ðŸ˜†. He did not had the common sense to ask anybody if he thought he is getting lost. Shouting ma was too dramatic (though the kid acted very well). 
Family equations would be interesting if Anandi was really a family (a sister, a sister-in-law, or even taisa like Gahna). Here Anandi is not family, so watching family scene itself is odd.
Abhi's little prank  and Shivam getting lost are two different things.
Abhi's - wanted to trouble Shivam so he did that

Shivam was stupid and over confident so he took a route he was not familira with and got lost and was all worked up when he realised he was in the middle of no where.

Shivam even if he made it home safely it still doesn't make the prank any less

The intention behind the prank was to trouble Shivam.Question the parents should ask themselves and him is why he wants to trouble Shivam.

Once his lies are found - parents got angry and started to thrash him and how is that going to solve the problem? It will make Abhi resent Shivam even more and will come back with a stronger prank next time he will try and make sure that no one finds out who is behind the prank.

I think it's high time Jagya Ganga listened to Abhi instead of  trying to make him listen.

Mannu is the one who seems to be doing all the explanations to Abhi. Busy parents passed on the responsibility of Abhi to the older brother who is only a little older than him.
Abhi's problem is not entirely Shivam or Anandi. It is the lack of attention from his own parents because they are both busy in their professions...

They are not able to devote enough time to him, instead letting Mannu become his friend, philosopher and guide. It is only when he does something wrong, they remember their parental duties. Not effective at all, but much too real in today's world...

Abhi wants to tell them that he too exists. 

No two children are alike. Each child must be cherished and looked after based on his/her individual capabilities and abilities.

While Ganga did tell Abhi that he too is good at other things, is he getting due recognition for those things.

Each time it is Mannu who says "i will explain to him not to behave in this way". The parents need to take over the parenting from Mannu.
Edited by RTee - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SPuja

I have not seen that scene where Abhi left without Shivam, but from update and various posts it appears that he deliberately left without Shivam - leaving Shivam in school. So, I will not call it a prank - it looks like a trick to get even - (pareshan karna) children do this. How Shivam lost was plain ridiculous - a 12 years old child getting lost from school to home (that is too famous in the area and everybody knows BH) in a little village ðŸ˜†. He did not had the common sense to ask anybody if he thought he is getting lost. Shouting ma was too dramatic (though the kid acted very well). 
Family equations would be interesting if Anandi was really a family (a sister, a sister-in-law, or even taisa like Gahna). Here Anandi is not family, so watching family scene itself is odd.

Anandi is family even if she is not related by blood. She was once a bahu of that family and ex of Jagya. In this way she is more than Sugna. Anandi was there in every crisis. She helped find Mannu, She encouraged Ganga Jagya relationship. She came at the time of elections. She is manas putri of BH.
You forgot that Bhairon wrote all his property for anandi. Anandi forgave Jagya and so his own family accepted him back.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago