WHERE I BELONG. updtd Final part- Many Weeks Later.

Posted: 9 years ago

DAY ONE: 

I hate my existence.  I don't know this place. I don't know anyone over here...Neither the guy who claims to be my  husband...nor this eerie looking house that gives me the creeps.  There is a lot of evil residing here...I can feel it.  My only instinct is to run away...

..From this tangled relationship with a guy who already has another wife with a child on the way.

I am appalled at myself...Is this the guy I chose for myself? I must have been out of my mind.  How on earth did I fall for a guy who would bring someone else into the sanctity of a relationship.

I don't know me...who I have been...

But I do know this much. Marriage to me, is the most important relationship...and I know I expect strict loyalty. How on earth did I agree to stick around with a guy like this!

Like I said, I feel like running away...

Where would I run to?

Back to the man who made a fool of me, convincing me I was his wife? But he really was good to me...and he seemed to have some kind of lame excuse for what he did...Seeing my plight here, I am half tempted to go back to the heaven I was offered! Who would want this hell! Another wife and kid! Why didn't this guy just shoot me before he gave me a sauten!

I must be mad!

I am going to work this out soon. I don't need a guy...neither the one who doesn't consider me special...nor the one who makes me feel special for his personal gains. I feel like a fool, really. I was living in a fool's paradise...Living with a stranger...It feels wretched too...Though I cannot have ill feelings towards Shaad.

But I know this... I will be out of this mess soon.

I hear footsteps behind me. My heart  takes a little leap. Out of fear? Anticipation?

I know it is him. I can feel him ...as if he had cast a spell over me. His aura...Perhaps, this is what I was not able to shake off.  If so, losing my memory must be the best thing that happened to me. I am not under his influence' now...

"Sanam..." His voice is not sweet...it is very much like him...weary...burdened... Why am I even trying to process this guy! I will be out of here soon. I swear!

He had insisted I sleep in his' room. The Insensitive! Did he expect me to jump into bed with him straight away? I had protested...but Misbah and the others had persuadeded me...

Misbah! How fate brought her to her house! It turned out she was this guy's half sister- an exact replica of her mother and his stepmother...I wonder if that is why I reacted violently when I saw her first. I must have had a history with his mother! Seeing what he is capable of, I can very well imagine how she would have been! 

He calls out my name again. I turn slowly. My heart beats fast. I don't even know how to carry out a normal conversation with this guy...let alone ask him about us'...and me...He comes closer. I am afraid to move. He looks at me. I am trying to read him...Is this really the man whose love I felt all over me when I woke up after my accident? Or is there someone else?  I already made a big mistake, trusting someone. I am convinced this guy has every right over me as his legally wedded wife...but I have no idea what he meant to me. Was there someone else who meant the world to me? There must be!

He smiles faintly.  In a moment he tells me he understands that I am... well...'not well'...that he'd be taking up the couch,  leaving the bed to me. I nod my head slightly- I don't trust this guy still...

..and then.. he reaches out for my hand.

He was gentle about it...

But the moment his hands touched mine, I jerked mine away.

The look on his face- Surprise...Hurt... I looked for more, but he turned his face away. I wanted to explain to him...the moment his hands touched mine, something had gone through me. It was a feeling so overpowering...so scary...my hand had just reacted to it.

By the time I summoned my wits to explain, he had already made for the couch, dimming the lights. I welcomed my solitude and stared away into the night...until sleep took me over and I moved to the bed.

Note:

This is what I imagine Sanam to be when Aahil brings her home. Misbah has been discovered to be Tanveer' sdaughter...and she has moved into the house. Shaad has just accompanied both to the Nawab's house and is preparing to leave in the next few days. There is an awkwardness between Shaad and Aahil...Aahil is thankful for Sanam returned to him safe, and feeling uncomfortable about the closeness Sanam exhibited with Shaad when he found her. Shaad has apologised for leading Sanam on and Aahil has quietly accepted, since he is still under the shock of Sanam having forgotten him.

Nayi Sanam is still around...no one knows of her wickedness. The Nawab- Aahil's father- insists on her being accepted since she is to give the heir of the house. Aahil puts up with her because he cannot give up on the (non- existent ) child. He is distressed that he cannot even apologise or have a heart to heart talk with Sanam , who is his best friend and counsellor. He plans to ask Nayi Sanam to leave or if she wants to go with the child- non existent again-  he wants her to. He'd fully support the child...but he wants to know what Sanam wants...and unfortunately, his Sanam is not HIS Sanam any more.

And Seher..Well Seher is waiting for season 4 to start...(So that Harshad Chopda or Shaleen can come finding her...kidding.πŸ˜†..)

Coming to the track in the show right now-  I am absolutely hating it.

Zoyaan and Aaher never affected me...I felt it was quite clear cut and well within limits. With the current story line, I felt some boundaries were crossed...with Sanam  drawing a heart that belonged somewhere else...and the masquerader holding her hand and leading her in full vision of his family. To me, it felt like a clear violation of personal space... and of a woman's honour.  I am sorry if I have hurt any fan sentiments.

Anyway, those are my thoughts and I hope this will not be turned into a battle ground.  The purpose of this story is to get some kind of closure on Saahil...since the story is inspired by the actor as well as the character, and I will most probably not be following it, when that inspiration is gone. I also believe Aahil is the best character written by Gul so farπŸ‘...he is not the typical layered character Gul creates.  He always had a soft side...and put up a brave front, while fighting his demons. His wicked step- mother had a deadly hold over him...and it proved to be very costly. She invited the devil herself into his life.

Sanam happened to be the only true friend he had...and she was steadfast in her love...that is because Sanam understood  him better than he himself did. True Love calls for sacrifices...and Sanam held on even when she was ordered to leave.  There are no rights or wrongs in love...it is purely a journey of ups and downs...

Sahil means the bank of a river. The boat will not get drowned midway and will reach the shore. It may get tossed and turned, but the destination is assured.

If anyone feels like commenting on the show tracks or the characters...defending or offending, please express your opinions in another thread and post the link here. I really will appreciate this being kept a FF thread and comments on the plot of the FF are welcome. Thank U.

This will probably be a Three shot. And the next parts are going to be quite short.

πŸ€—

Edited by chicksoup - 9 years ago

Day 2.

I am heartbroken. Devastated...is not the word.

Today has to be the worst day in my entire life. I wish shame could have swallowed me up.

They came in a group...just after breakfast...after my husband had left ...he had promised to be back soon...not that it mattered to me at all.

About half an hour after he left...(Why do I time everything by him'?)...they came swarming...cameras flashing...questions lashing out at me...

All they wanted to know was if I had spent a month in another country...If I had been wife to another man...the indignity of it!

Major Shaad (Funny how I feel like addressing him by title- I suppose it is me wanting to keep a respectable distance from him...)tried to disperse them, but they were adamant...and rude.

They wanted details. They said a walima had been conducted...which meant...the unthinkable...the mortification...

They wanted to know how I could live with two husbands...Whom I would choose...

He came down like thunder. His presence...the anger that emanated from the silent stare...and they retreated...

I ran up to the room...HIS room...OUR room...supposedly...

I did not want to leave the sanctuary of this room. I locked the door. He came up...twice...

The first time he left after calling out my name once. Later, he came to call me for lunch.

I opened the door only the third time to the servant who had been sent up with my lunch. I sent it back.

After I had sobbed my pain out, I went down later in the afternoon. I overheard Misbah talking to the Major. This was the first time ever I have heard her raising her voice. She was scolding him for being indiscreet...careless in agreeing for a walima when nothing existed between us..."How could you have been so utterly stupid, Shaad? You played with her honour. I expected better sense from you. You have destroyed her...a woman's honour...once stained, it cannot be washed off. "

Tears rushed back and I fled to my hiding place...

By evening, I gathered up the courage to venture out again. From the balcony, I could see men from the Mosque sitting sobrely around the Nawab. My husband was standing behind his father. The women of the family were standing behind the curtains...I was scared to go down.

I turned to leave and then I caught my name. I realised I was the sole agenda of the meeting...the rights and wrongs of a married muslim woman living with a stranger...

...Things had spiralled out of control. Now I was the centre of a major theosophical discussion regarding the rare issue of a woman having two husbands and how it should be tackled. The Major was called in...and he begged for their forgiveness and accepted it was all his mistake...

I did not wait up to hear their verdict. I only remember crying my heart out...when would the tears stop? Who would believe him or me?

Aahil came up a little later, and asked me to come for dinner. When I refused, he ordered the food up. He forced me to eat a bite and have something to drink.

He wanted to talk.

"Sanam, I am sorry. I know it has been very unpleasant..."

Unpleasant... YES.  It was unpleasant to lose your memory and come home to a man who had looked beyond you. Who had needed one more wife.

"Having you in my life must be the most unpleasant thing that has happened to me...I have no idea why you even brought me back. I was happy where I was..." I wished I had not been that harsh...but the words were out...and I really did not know how to sugar coat my feelings.

I went to the wash room, freshened up and hit the bed straight. No amount of consolation would make it right. There was no way to undo what was already done.

I did not deserve this.

Why did I have to be one of two wives?...and wife to two husbands! What twisted fate!!!

Note:

This story is born out of the unspeakable distress that scraped out a horrible gash ...I cannot explain how I felt when I saw Sanam being announced by Shaad as his wife'- The shame, the pain, the con...I cried for Sanam more than I did for Aahil. It was a woman's soul being raped. No one should touch her or play with her feelings like that. ..whatever be his reasons...even if it is to save two countries...even if it is peace...A woman's honour...The Army doesn't  teach their guys to be chivalrous, I suppose...or to keep a respectful distance. How DARE he touch her!

I guess I cannot rant enough on that. This is precisely why I hate the current story line- It insults me as a woman.May be, I am seeing what others are not seeing...but I cannot shut my eyes to what I see.

Also, now I know why Gul makes a Shaajan track...Obviously there are takers for these kind of tracks. There is plenty of evidence right around us. But I wouldn't blame them. If I had caught on Zoyaan for the first time, when that track was playing...May be I would have liked the chemistry between SJ and Vikrant...Considering how Asad looked like a devdas  right then..especially if I stubbornly refused to look at the story from Zoya'sPOV...or the 'story' POV. Anyway, I will leave the politics and chemistry of such unpalatable pairings...TO EACH ONE HIS OWN, with all respect...πŸ‘πŸΌ

...and get back to Saahil...

I have one more chapter to write. I hope I can finish it up today or tomorrow.

In case anyone is wondering if Sanam will get her memory back...all I can say is...

Aahil will be the reason Jannat finds Sanam.

Perhaps she will learn to look beyond the accusations raised against her and can live a normal life. It may not be a perfect in the eyes of the world...but it is perfection for her. Because they complete each other.

A FEW WEEKS LATER.

He takes me everywhere he goes. He makes sure I am comfortable and safe whenever he has to go for a meeting. Most of the time, all I see is a soft smile on his lips...as he is checking out my reactions to mundane things.

I know I am his world...The only thing he wants.

I am not special...I am essential for him.

Then our eyes meet for a second...and he looks away. At first, I used to wonder why he did that, now I know it is because he is afraid of what my eyes might tell him.  Also, to hide his pain...Don't ask me how I know it. I just know it. I have come out of my shell slowly...but I haven't explored him as a person yet. 

We have had a few serious talks...if it can be called that.

I still remember that day weeks ago...it was my third day back home ,  when the whole second husband issue blew out of proportion.  The community had come up with a decision that the Nawab could not have such an imperfect wife...they had no problem with him having two or hundred wives, mind you...but they all had to be perfect!-the decision was made. I had to be divorced- cast away as the imperfect piece that would always stick out uglily. The horror of being an outcast had slowly started gripping me when He spoke up for me. He had been quite adamant that he would never let me go...I had been pleasantly surprised. True- the guy had been sweet and nice to me. But he had another wife and kid to think about too! But it was really nice that he did not want me leaving in dishonour when I really wanted to get away from him.

Arguments had flown back  and forth... His father, the  Nawab had tried to put his foot down..but Ahil had refused to back down.  It ended in him leaving his home, along with me. He refused to bow down to their threats...

That was when we had our first deep conversation.

I asked him how he could shun a wife and a kid...and he replied he'd take that judgement up on him...that he'd bear whatever the punishment was. ..That conversation must have lasted some two minutes...

Another day...Another moment of truth.

I had been grouchy ever since we had left his palatial home...not for the comfort I missed, but for being forced to share the little space that was our home...with him...I was just cranky...Desperately trying to remember what this guy must have meant to me for him to forsake his entire fortune for me...not able to forget the betrayal of bringing in a second wife...being torn in different directions, to be precise...

We didn't converse much yet. We were like two strangers stuck in an elevator...

But it shocked me when he popped that question...

"Do you still like Shaad?"

I was stunned. What was he implying? Did he want to go back now? Dump me  and get back to his old life...I was drowned in a wave of insecurity. I hid my tears and asked him why he had taken all this trouble when I would have quietly gone away and built my life, had he given me talaq.

"Gone away? Not with Shaad?"

I must have known that I'd be required to prove my loyalty from time to time...

"Shaad? Would you let me go with him?"

I wanted to know the full depth of the waters...

"If that makes you happy..."

"So...why on earth did you take this disgrace up on you, if you planned to let me go anyway?"

I loved the clarity of my thought...and hated the sinking feeling in my heart. What on earth was that supposed to mean- the sinking feeling, that is!

"Because I wanted to share whatever shame you had been dragged into...Giving you a talaq then would have meant accepting your disgrace and casting you out..."

"Oh! OK. And now it is...?"

"Your happiness..."

"And you can go back...having played the hero in my life...?"

The man hid his tears. I had known that subconsciously, before...but right then, I could see a broken boy  in front of me.

"Me? Back where, Sanam? I belong with only one person... and if you being happy means breaking me...I just want you to be happy...Like the other day you said..."

I am a woman, not a man. I knew exactly which day he was talking about...it was when I had that angry outburst, lashing out at him.

People talk elaborately about love confessions..about the planning that went into it...the arrangements...the eloquent words...the lasting memories...and sometimes even three simple words.  When my husband confessed his love, it was none of these...he had not even realised he had said it. All he had wanted was my happiness...

Him...In Pursuit of My Happiness...What more did I need!

I gave him a faint smile. The knowledge had me dancing within...to the wild beats of my heart. The exhilaration...

In return, I had no promises...or gifts...or grand words...

"I think I am fine here." - I mumbled.( How unromantic! Such a disgrace of a woman!)

And now...

He is sleeping...on the couch... in our room.

I focus on the boyish innocence behind the rugged look.

I realise it must be uncomfortable for him there.

I think about the man. He wants to build his own future...with his experience, he wants to start as a consultant and build up his career slowly. I feel odd , waiting for him outside the conference rooms...fussed over like a child. It must look odd to everyone. But this guy refuses to let me out of his sight. 

It is not suffocating...I am finding it rather sweet. May be he will grow out of it...grow...I can't help feeling he is just a lost boy...who wants me around him. Even now...when I am yet to know the real me...I can feel that he needs me more than I need him. He doesn't ask anything of me...It feels like he would be really happy living his entire life in this small apartment...so long as I am around him.

It is an honour.

Honour...My mind goes back to that day weeks ago, when my honour was questioned...

I cannot help the tears that flow out. This time, they are not for me. It is for the man who sleeps in front of me...I feel like I have betrayed him more than anything else. How could I have forgotten him? My heart knows him...yet my mind has blanked out our history.  Is it not betrayal too?

I have never brought up his other wife after that day...I can see that no one exists for him, other than me. I don't need any explanations...and  Lateef did fill me in on some details a few days back.

I stand at the small balcony of our apartment. I look at the moon. I see his face there. I wonder if I can ever do justice to the love he has for me...I have forgotten. Can there be a bigger crime than that?

He stirs. I look back. He is beside me in a second.

He can feel my anguish.

"Sanam...Shhh...Give me all your tears... Please...Tell me...What can I do..." He cradles me gently.

I cut him off when I hug him. It is our first hug...for me ...as of now...the first one that I am going to cherish forever.

I say nothing. I don't need to. His presence is enough to make me forget...the pain...

I bury myself in his arms...rest my head against his chest...feel him and only  him all around me...listen to his heart beats...and it calms me down like soft music.

Neither of us may be perfect...We don't have to be.

I know this now. All that matters to him is me. His heart beats all for me.

Aahil Razaa Ibrahim...Indeed, this is where I belong.  I promise-  I will make it up to him.

Note:

That is it, folks!

Misbah finds out about Sanam 2. The girl has spent her entire childhood with the scriptures. She becomes Maharakshak Devi🀣 and battles it out with Sanam 2.πŸ˜†

Shaad Aftab Khan falls for Misbah..😳.He is yet to find out a way to propose to her.πŸ˜‰

The Nawab welcomes Saahil back and apologises to them. He takes the stand that the whole family should be treated tainted, not just his Daughter In Law...The community bows down to his decision and let go of the issue.

And Saahil lives happily ever after, fulfilling all their dreams...and have those Golu Molu Aahils and Sanams that they wantedπŸ˜‰..

At the end of the day, disappointments have been many...yet...

Thank U Gul, for this beautiful couple. And thank U, SJ and KV for giving us your best...It has truly been magical...πŸ€—

CUT IT!

The last shot has been canned.

*APPLAUSE*πŸ‘

The show must go on.

Life must too...πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ€—

All I have to say is beautiful β€οΈ Honesty soup, I have nothing more to add... Its almost as if you voiced out exactly what I wanted to but in your impeccable manner! Aahil is def my most favorite character, he always appeared so real! I felt for him more than I have ever felt for any other character! His fears, insecurities and the way he craved love, just made me fall in love with him! There was something passionate yet tender in the love Sanam and Aahil shared! ❀️ His soft side conflicting with the tough front he put up as well as his pure heart made him such a beautiful character! His journey of falling in love was gorgeous! Aahil had many flaws as well as many endearing qualities, which made it easier to connect with him! And KV made him come alive! The end of his journey, also marks the end my journey with QH. I just cannot connect with the current storyline. For me, its nothing short of a nightmare for a woman to be in that situation, certainly not my idea of romance! For me a love story develops over time, not in a week. Anyway I love the tugging emotions and unbiased nature of your story. Its simple yet real! Please do continue, I will eagerly wait for the next update! Simply brilliant πŸ‘ Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Ufff beautiful...
Even i wont go into the present track thingy, im actually bored of it now, i want to read awesome stuff regarding SaHil c i will proly not get a befitting ending to SaHil...

Well... This was purely brilliant,,,,, just like how i had wanted it...

After the memory loss... I had imagined a lost, somewhat confused Sanam ( or by whatever name u wanna call her)  not the overly expressive one we r seeing these days... Aah i miss my intelligent smart Sanam, she was one powerpacked charcter until CVs diluted her... But glad she was back with a bang...

But just how u have described ...a bit confused... A bit lost... Angry... Heartbroken... But still questioning why diesnot she remember anything ... (Unlike present where it all has been conveniently forgotten by just "muje bhoolne ki beemari hogayi hai hehehe" πŸ˜•) 

And the way Aahil's presence affected hr, the current she felt passing thru it, wuuufff it was such a goosebumpy moment, one i wud hv loved to watch with SurVir... 

Have u seen "the vow" it might not hv been the best movie, but ut portrayed amnesia in a much natural way... Thats what i hv been expecting but forgot that the PH loves OTT things πŸ˜• but i wud hv loved to watch the initial discomfort with Aahil as well. Not remembering anything but slowly n steadily getting drwan to him and then eventually falling for him all over again
Thank you for this beautiful read πŸ‘.

Although their characters have been butchered at times, I still love my SaHil and I'm missing them so badly  πŸ˜”. But we know that the original Sanam and Aahil are so feisty and adorable. We fell in love with their journey how they fell in love and cared for each other. And that was so beautifully written and brilliantly portrayed by SJ and KV. Hats off to them. I will miss SJ and KV as Sanam and Aahil. When even one of them won't be part of QH anymore, that will be the end of my journey with QH as well.

Junoon Tere Ishq Ka  ❀️...shall always be for my beloved SaHil 

Very beautiful and heartfelt. The way this story really should have gone, and now probably never will!

I also feel Sanam as Jannat is being violated. Being led to believe another man is her husband, she is giving into this relationship in an almost unhealthy and hasty way. No logic, no reasoning. No thinking. Nothing. Just going with it! It's quite unrealistic. 

"Bhoolneki Bimari" is what she thinks she has! It's amazing she has not questioned why it is that she cannot remember her past, her own name etc? It is very disheartening. I also feel the boundary of propriety has been crossed and this false relationship is now in dangerous waters. Waters that can lead to infidelity. So to me there is no romance in this. Only darkness and a very nasty feeling of foreboding.Whatever way you look at this, this can NEVER end well. Because it has started on a premise of lies. 

As for SAHIL? No one knows what their end will be now! Knowing these makers, it will NOT be the end they deserve! What a pure and passionate love they shared? To think of how it has been destroyed is so painful! Maybe that is why I take so much offence at the "Celebration" going on on a certain AT, at the destruction of SAHIL! Because trust me, that is what that AT is! Appreciating the destruction of a once beautiful love, into the illicit romance that Sanam is now involved in! 

But Castles built on sand have no future. First tide takes them out! Houses built on ashes of others don't have any blessings! A relationship formed through the destruction of another cannot have true happiness! Therefore Sanam's relationship with this man, which comes at the expense of her relationship with Aahil...can never be celebrated by me, or ANY other true SAHIL fan! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
beautiful chapter. I love the depth you convey in Sanam's thoughts, which are missing from the show to a large degree. I can't wait to see how you show their reconciliation. Update soon!
Originally posted by Raingoddess

All I have to say is beautiful β€οΈ Honesty soup, I have nothing more to add... Its almost as if you voiced out exactly what I wanted to but in your impeccable manner! Aahil is def my most favorite character, he always appeared so real! I felt for him more than I have ever felt for any other character! His fears, insecurities and the way he craved love, just made me fall in love with him! There was something passionate yet tender in the love Sanam and Aahil shared! ❀️ His soft side conflicting with the tough front he put up as well as his pure heart made him such a beautiful character! His journey of falling in love was gorgeous! Aahil had many flaws as well as many endearing qualities, which made it easier to connect with him! And KV made him come alive! The end of his journey, also marks the end my journey with QH. I just cannot connect with the current storyline. For me, its nothing short of a nightmare for a woman to be in that situation, certainly not my idea of romance! For me a love story develops over time, not in a week. Anyway I love the tugging emotions and unbiased nature of your story. Its simple yet real! Please do continue, I will eagerly wait for the next update! Simply brilliant πŸ‘

Thanx, Rain.

The way he craved love...πŸ‘...Exactly. He was the ultimate Lost Boy who was found by Sanam...who needed her as a friend, a mother, a lover...everything he didn't have his whole life...Someone who loved him unconditionally...and showed him he deserved to be.

KV! πŸ‘ He is the only thing about this whole betrayal that doesn't make me regret it at all...This is not the first time I am sitting through an actor quitting a drama...I hope this is the only time he will make me quit along with him. Perfect casting by Gul! Aahil is/ was undoubtedly written well, and KV made him real...so real that for the first time, I connected with a hero may be a bit more than I did with a heroine. 
This betrayal by the writer/ maker is biting this time...this is one time she had a choice and did nothing about it....
And this is why I should not watch further shows from this PH. The actor, the viewer...no one is taken into consideration. There is no point lapping up a story that will be butchered midway.
Originally posted by micshy

Ufff beautiful...
Even i wont go into the present track thingy, im actually bored of it now, i want to read awesome stuff regarding SaHil c i will proly not get a befitting ending to SaHil...

Well... This was purely brilliant,,,,, just like how i had wanted it...

After the memory loss... I had imagined a lost, somewhat confused Sanam ( or by whatever name u wanna call her)  not the overly expressive one we r seeing these days... Aah i miss my intelligent smart Sanam, she was one powerpacked charcter until CVs diluted her... But glad she was back with a bang...

But just how u have described ...a bit confused... A bit lost... Angry... Heartbroken... But still questioning why diesnot she remember anything ... (Unlike present where it all has been conveniently forgotten by just "muje bhoolne ki beemari hogayi hai hehehe" πŸ˜•) 

And the way Aahil's presence affected hr, the current she felt passing thru it, wuuufff it was such a goosebumpy moment, one i wud hv loved to watch with SurVir... 

Have u seen "the vow" it might not hv been the best movie, but ut portrayed amnesia in a much natural way... Thats what i hv been expecting but forgot that the PH loves OTT things πŸ˜• but i wud hv loved to watch the initial discomfort with Aahil as well. Not remembering anything but slowly n steadily getting drwan to him and then eventually falling for him all over again

Thank U.

I don't know what feels more bad. The chidiya that has trapped Aahil or the well meaning officer who cannot see the harm he is doing to a lost woman trying to reach out to her past.
I will surely watch The Vow. Thank U. 
Eventually, I feel Sanam will get drawn to Aahil like a magnet...but I am not sure who will be around to appreciate their love story any more. Half the Saahil fans left with all the negativity...and Gul has ushered in new fans. In the end, she will make sure no one gets what they want!πŸ˜†