Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ..kimaya..

HORRIBLE EPISODE TODAY! 

Kay Zala? πŸ˜²
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
😲😲😲 vaatlach mala...jhala satyanash..vighnasantoshi bai alich asnaar manzarisarkhi aadvi
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vichitra ne chakka 2 times Aditya la mithi marli πŸ˜‘
Will give the detailed update later.. First let me watch the episode.. 
Kshiti2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did chitra and aditya chi jappi jhali ka.. i saw something like chitra was gone to suiside and ad tila vachvayla gela kind of thing..

KIMIYA SUPERB START OF THE THREAD.. KHUP CHAN LIHALA AAHES.. CONGRATS ALL FOR 11.. HOPE YA THREAD MADYE TARI
CHITRA HOUDE 9..2..11..
SORRY FOR BAD PJ..
gs34410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ITgirl

Kay Zala? πŸ˜²

Pahila half chaan hota. Some romantic AD-MD scenes.
PaN dusrya half madhye satyaanash😑
Manoj yeto Chitrala bhetayla ratri, aNi tyancha parat bhandan.
Shevti to mhanto mi tula ghataspot (Divorce) detoy!! Kaaran I want you to be happy.
Next morning Chitra jiva dyayala jate, and AD saves her just as she is about to jump from cliff!!
Parat Valvalnare haat
Last scene MD ch najar Chitraavar dakhavli aahe ( I am hoping it means that tila jaanavat aahe ki Witch cha dola aahe AD var)
Pre-cap -- AD-MD discussing whether Manoj will really divorce her and Witch eavesdropping as usual😑

Nachiketj thumbnail
Saglyansamor mithi maarli??? Chala adityachya lagnachi tayari karu dusrya lagnachi...
Nachiketj thumbnail
Have they returned from trip?? Ki bus madhey tawali ADchya maandit zopun ali ahey dalhvaychay ajun πŸ˜‘
JaniBande thumbnail

Baap re! already 11 thread chy 5th page var? fantastic. 

Kimi masta kavita. khupach chhan. it covers everything abt jyrg. πŸ‘
Quiz pan masta ahe. sundar suruvat zali ahe. asach changala rahude ani apalyala serial madhe changala baghayala milu de. ani apalya sarvanchi ji icchha ahe ti purna hovu de. (tawali hatao)

goodluck to all JYRg supporters and dedicated fans.

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Initially a lollypop scene between AD_MD in dining hall. Then followed by Zabardast bhandan between Dabba n Dabbi in hotel foyer. Dabba tells Dabbi he will be filing for divorce. The receptionist calls AD to foyer looking at the bhandan. And then OMG a crying Dabbi falls into AD's arms ani chakka mitthi marthe. Ayush'cha ticha swapna purna zala. MD comes down but she continues to cling to AD! They take her to her room but she tells them to leave her alone. After this AD-MD sit on the hotel steps and reminisce about how respectfully AD had treated her despite her telling him about AN. AD gives credit to his maturity to Nana Mai and then they have a close romantic encounter on the steps. This is watched by Dabbi from her room. Next morning when everyone is ready to leave the hotel, Dabbi is missing and AD goes out like a typical 1970's hero calling out "Chitra tum kahan ho?' Dabbi like the typical heroine of 1970's is walking towards the cliff edge for a "soooside" and AD "saves" her. And then we have some typical dialogues from old movies where she expresses her wish to die and he tells her not to waste her life for anyone. AND THEN again that MITTHI. Aaj Chitra'ne full chance ghetlay. Ajoon kahi rahila asel tar he aika---- she tells that her husband is not interested in what she is doing in life but atleast she now has some one who is interested in her well being! 😑 And our babdya commits that he will take care of her! 😑 THIS IS AN OFFICIAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT SHE IS NOW A PART OF DESAI WADI. And fool of fools again commits the same mistake. He gets a promise from MD not to mention this "soooside" attempt to anyone in the family. If someone makes a mistake once it is a mistake. If he makes it twice it is foolishness. If he repeats it a third time it is SICKNESS! 😑
Just today I was very optimistic that this Wichitra story would be wound up quickly. But, Nachiket, you can include a kick for me in your updates today for being so gullible. 😑Edited by kamalsh56 - 9 years ago
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chitra hugged Aditya TWICE! Yes TWICE...I don't remember whether it was actually thrice..mi starting cha thoda part miss kela..Chitra ani manoj madhe bhandan zala and he said to her that me tula divorce denar aahe..Chitra he aikun radayla lagali..Just then AD came and Chitra hugged him...she was crying..manoj mala divorce denar aahe and all..And AD was consoling her..Even MD came...But she didn't utter a word seeing all this..she was just looking at them..
In the morning Everyone is ready for the return journey and MD finds that Chitra is not in her room..ti Adi la sangte ki 'Aapan kaal ratri tila ekta sodayla nako hava hota'..MAg AD tila shodhayla jato..Chitra had went to do sucide and was walking like a Zombie...Just then AD stops her..he was like chitraa tu he kay karte aahes..then dabbi again hugs AD and starts crying..she says mala jeev dyaycha aahe..mala kharach nahi jagaycha aahe aata..AD says to her that asa kasa karu shaketes tu ani nantar tichakadun vachan gheto ki she will never do like this ever again..And Chitra says something like' kunachya tari dolyat majhyasathi kalji baghun khup bare vatle..mala parat jeevan jagavese vatte aahe tujhe majhyasathi asaleli kalji baghun' 
Today there was one cute AD MD scene as mentioned by Gs34410..but it got nullified with this Shit! πŸ˜‘