India-Forums

PKG India Update 11/17

cdesai12 Goldie
cdesai12
cdesai12

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Update

Everyone is sobbing as they sit around a picture of Avinash. Prem arrives on the scene and sits next to Rakesh. Rimjhim comes and everyones heads turn toward her in shock as she is all dressed in white. Rakesh, Prem and the others are all visibly upset and crying as they see her like this. She comes and sits down. Prem puts his head in his hands. Rimjhim sits there pale faced.

Babuji has been sitting on his bed on the same position since yesterday. Iravati tells him to say something! shout or something! Iravati apologizes for not telling him earlier because she was trying to protect him. Iravati goes away as Babuji doesnt speak to her.

Iravati returns to the main room and tells them that Babuji has frozen and isnt even speaking. Bua says that this is not good as he must remain strong. Rimjhim listens to this and decides to do something (why am i not surprised).

Babuji sits on his bed depressed (facing away from the door). Rimjhim comes in and goes to the wardrobe and takes out Babuji's suit. She takes it to him and puts it in front of him but he doesnt move. Rimjhim is standing behind him and she says ''come on, you must stay strong, you cant break down like this..i'm going through alot of pain too you know!..i had to pretend to be a married woman when i knew i was a widow..all to make you happy!''. Babuji gets up. Rimjhim recites to him what he once said about Pratik's death, she says ''Life goes on, the soul never dies or is ever born, it moves from one body to the next..these are the words you spoke when Pratik died, so why arnt you saying them now''. Babuji feels his own words bite him, he turns around to speak to her when he sees her in the white clothes and he gets a shock. He breaks down and sobs like mad, Rimjhim and he sob together.

Maharaj sits crying, Khan comes along and sits down next to him to try and calm him down but Khan is also crying alot. Khan asks him about the cooking, Maharaj says he probably wont cook today. Rimjhim comes along and they both get up, she tells Maharaj that he must cook. He says ''but the news of Avinashs death..''. Rimjhim says that Babuji and Iravati arnt keeping well and they need their medicines to keep their health in check so food would go well with it. Khan wonders if anyone will actually eat though.

Everyone is still sitting around on the white floor surrounding Avinashs flower garlanded picture. Babuji comes out with his black suit on. Everyones alittle shaken to see him finally. Babuji says he is sad that he didnt get to perform Avinashs last rites. Babuji goes to Prem and touches his face in affection. Then Babuji says he wants to have a '''santi partt'' for Avinash so that his soul may rest in peace. He asks to have the arrangements made.

Everyone sits around Avinashs picture, Babuji sits there in his suit (as he has to go to work as well). There is a brahman there doing the ritual, saying a mantra in sanskrit. Megha is sitting on Bua's lap and Rimjhim is sitting beside Bua. The 'santi partt' is underway and everyone (including all the relatives) are quiet. After a while Megha asks Bua whats going on. Bua tells her that since Daddy has gone to heaven they are doing a santi havan to allow his soul to rest in peace. Megha asks why they arent doing the same for her mother Malini. She asks why Malini's photo isnt up there alongside Avinash. Babuji and gang look at her speechlessly. Megha tells everyone that no one is even bothering to remember her mother!! Megha runs off in anger. Rimjhim sits there looking upset

PREVIEW

Durga comes into the santi havan doing some serious fake crying...

snali110 Newbie
snali110
snali110

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

I don't know how Rimjim could do all this straight face acting...she is so strong in these weak moments...She is the best Clap!!!

Anyways, I am from United States and we are probably waaaaaaaaay behind India. So, can anyone from US keep us posted please...

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Thnx for the update cdesai
flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update cdesaiBig smile
Yusra Senior Member
Yusra
Yusra

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

thanxsss that was gr88 but  where is malini will she come back ??

Jyotishna Newbie
Jyotishna
Jyotishna

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 1:15am | IP Logged
i think that both malini and avinash will come back.LOL
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:19am | IP Logged

thanks cdesai...

Wink

Night-Wing Groupbie
Night-Wing
Night-Wing

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I think mailini and avinash will come back also. Btw i live in canada and i think we are at the same place as you guyz in the US, so i can keep you posted if you like. Thanks for the update!

Nightwing

Go to top