Can Love Happen Twice? (A RagNa FF) Chapter 12 15th April '16 Page 43 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Kalpi is safe and sound at home now, thanks to the delivery boy Raghav . πŸ˜†
Oh boy, he is getting horny just looking at her. 
Please keep Kalpi away from his raging hormones for now, 'cause she is in mourning session .πŸ˜†
So Kalpi is well known in business world, nice.
Poor Sammy 
Why is Kalpi going to Dubai ?
Are these two meeting again soon?

Awesome update dear
Originally posted by Cute_Kate

Wait.. what happebed too dead body of prem??? Kalpi toh forhot only to take it...
Waiting to see.. how Raghav makes this Widow fall for him. .. and how widow kalpi impresses Raghav... who claims to be charmer of hearts.. lol..

I remember dear...in the next update i have also added Prem's funeral nd there are other family members too to take it from the hospital! Thanks for loving this FF. Moreover, have u seen my topic name i changed it just because u requested for it! πŸ˜ƒ
Lovelyy one dear..
But it did seem short 😳
Looking forward to read more.. 😊
Lovely yar im laughing on sammys sentence oh god poor sammy...update soon it's lovely raghav jump on her bed...hahaha...

Awesome update. ...
  Raghav atracted toward kalpi. ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† now he know she is kapana kapoor. ..n marriedπŸ˜† poor Sammy waiting for him on the hospital. ..πŸ˜†
Update soon next part. ..
Amazing,fabulous ff yaar.

Btw,what's ur name dear??

I love the way,u had made kalpi as a strong willed .highly successful business tycoon and not as the one shown in the serial.And Oops!!!!!!!she had recently lost her hubby but fell into the daze of another handsome business tycoon!!!!!!!!!!What a wonderful play of the destiny??

And our love guru is also with Rags ,amazing and highly interesting.Why does Kalpi want to go to Dubai??

INSTEAD OF LONG UPDATES AT THE WEEKENDS,WE CAN COMPROMISE FOR NOT SHORT BUT FOR MEDIUM SIZED UPDATES DAILY.,NOT MUCH GREEDY REALLY.
Both chappy amazing raghav attract towards kalpi waiting for next chappy
thanku for pm dear
Originally posted by laavanya4u

Amazing,fabulous ff yaar.

Btw,what's ur name dear??

I love the way,u had made kalpi as a strong willed .highly successful business tycoon and not as the one shown in the serial.And Oops!!!!!!!she had recently lost her hubby but fell into the daze of another handsome business tycoon!!!!!!!!!!What a wonderful play of the destiny??

And our love guru is also with Rags ,amazing and highly interesting.Why does Kalpi want to go to Dubai??

INSTEAD OF LONG UPDATES AT THE WEEKENDS,WE CAN COMPROMISE FOR NOT SHORT BUT FOR MEDIUM SIZED UPDATES DAILY.,NOT MUCH GREEDY REALLY.

Thank you so much dear nd my name is Prathama u can even call me Prathu or any other cute nick name given by you..i m telling u a secret laavanya, Raghav and Sammy don't live in Mumbai instead in Dubai! πŸ˜‰ moreover pls keep sending me these long replies 'cause they motivate me a lot...as a result u all get updates sooner!
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
plez update soon...waiting
Awesome update dear. Read both chapters in one go. Fabulous job dear. Keep continue πŸ‘πŸ‘