Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: overactor

i don't understand why ru guys complaining🥱do u want to see mahiya sessions 24x7 like o rabba🤢well sorry i can't like a couple who keeps romancing bas🤢this is a good track and am very happy that cvs r giving us a Baldev track after a long veeba one⭐️

And veera is not doing ss family jaap she is saying what she believes is right, she had to leave her family for studies so obviously she would favor the school
But Baldev's mall idea is good for the village so he is right too

Its a difference of opinions not fight🤢

kaun bola sirf couple hona! Its the discussion topic having varied views. Mujhe to baldev k pak saf hone ka intezar hai,wo kb dikhayenge
sam_sf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
N i am happy wit watevr MaSh r showing😳
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope toh nh,bt i think iss saal sare daav ulte padne wale hai,jiski shuruwat bhi ho chuki hai. Bt i m with mall only.
Bars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Either school or mall, both are okay for me! 😊 Since ss family wants school, I don't want it coz I hate them! 😆
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i know that but that is veera's nature😆 she's bossy, so is baldev he wont bow down easily, if i believe the pind needs the school i would have fought with Baldev too, same goes for the mall, and i guess this track will get baldev to work a way out, he has to become the surpunch and he to prove he is better then ratan devi😡 🤢 for that this track will show some good clashes😆
i dnt mind, i just hope some1's leaving the show rumor comes true bas😆

I hope that's what this track is about; Baldev showing how great of a sarpunch he'd make. 

As for this track I hope we get to see both Baldev and Veera's point of views on why they think making a school/mall is a better idea and it isn't just another mindless plot that has no sarr or paire.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 9 years ago
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki36

If baldev does give the land ratan will get a pat on the back as sarpanch but noone will thank baldev and if he doesn't he will be considered a b*****d.

Word!!😆
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@red i dnt agree, these writers have done more justice to Baldev and Vishals' talent , people used to cry that veeba r not a right couple bcoz veera is more educated, they made veera the villain with all her doubts and Baldev appeared the good one to the audience, Pind da shareef munda Ranvi became the villain and even Baldev's rowdy ways were justified, then his ptsd track which everyone said would be made fun of with no treatment was well executed👏, and now the return of his dreams, i trust the writers now, time and again they have proved baldev the hero of the show and the one audience can connect to😳, i guess every1 is only interested in complaining but i guess its time we applaud the cvs for giving us a Baldev track after a long veeba track, they have completely side lined u know who bcoz they have realized wht popular wants to see  audience wants and still they get bashed then its really unfair

I agree this will be an interesting track and as you said it might be the build up to Baldev becoming the Sarpanch, fine. My only complaint is this track should have come after the exit of Manjeet. After months of torture we didn't even get 1 week of happy VeeBa, this I feel is too much. On the other hand it will be interesting to see how both Baldev and Veera handle this. As you have said in one of your post, this is not a trust issue or any other fundamental issue for a husband-wife relationship. Every one can have their opinion and being husband and wife doesn't mean one has to agree with the other's point of view all the time.
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

veeba separate nahi honge, manjeet taiji k involve hte hi saare plans ulte hojayege🤣 aur paas ajayenge veeba😳

This is for sure. I think once her plans to manipulate Baldev and create rift between VeeBa fails, her real motif will come out. Keeping my fingers crossed.