Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: maisha2895

Omg tellyexpress are so obsessed with digangana. It's ridiculous just like her fake american accent. Haha haha!

bashing any actor is against IF rules. Reported
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonmusk

bashing any actor is against IF rules. Reported

very disgusted by certain ppl's mentality ðŸ¤¢
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
she is looking like herself, i mean she is looking 17 here😆 bechari bachi ko aurat bna diya mash ne
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayna

very disgusted by certain ppl's mentality🤢

i think these r just attention seekers. Leave it
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

she is looking like herself, i mean she is looking 17 here😆bechari bachi ko aurat bna diya mash ne

🤣 usko manzur hai toh kaun kya karega. Btw last paper k bad chehra bada khil gaya h
maisha2895 thumbnail
You people are unbelievable. Your always saying horrible things about shivin and farnaz but if anyone says one thing about your favourite actress then its unacceptable. What hypocrites. Not going to waste my time on such ignorant people. I dont understand why there can't just be two civil groups that enjoy the two different couples. Ranjan and veeba are both great ok!!
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

You people are unbelievable. Your always saying horrible things about shivin and farnaz but if anyone says one thing about your favourite actress then its unacceptable. What hypocrites. Not going to waste my time on such ignorant people. I dont understand why there can't just be two civil groups that enjoy the two different couples. Ranjan and veeba are both great ok!!

ha u r such a joka - khud shuru kiya and now u are pretending to be the saint one🤢 please stop bein a 2 face hypocrite
SurAditAnjali thumbnail

🤣 waaoww! Your rant over or anything left,so that i can report u further -_-
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the thing is that we don't criticize any physical attributes of the actors. We criticize what affects us as an audience such as Shivin's acting and also the personality of the actors that we are exposed too. Criticizing such things as a person's accent, as it is related to her physically, when it doesn't interfere in the show is kind of mean. Even we mention her accent and how it annoys us but we don't ridicule it