dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Are nahi not Tappu sena or the Chapli sena. Three musketeers means Bhide bhau, the autowallah and the gale padu chor.

So, Bhide bhai is travelling in an auto. Suddenly, he sees Sakharam. For a handful of people who may not know who Sakha is I am honoured to inform them Sakha is Bandya's muh bola bhai. If you don't knw who Bandya is then .. well. we are going to talk about scooters here. Bhide could not afford a heart attack so he resisted that much but what was Sakha doing here ?.He questioned himself with thousand of maybe's including may be Madhavi must have taken it but finally settled for ' Sakha tu to chori ho gaya.'

Next hero of the story is khuddar autowallah.The autowallah is annoyed that the passenger stopped midway but he is not an ordinary man. No, he is not a superman either but he is khuddar autowallah. So, after main khuddar- tu khuddar dialogue, the charge for the travel is settled for 17  ruppess. First time in the history of TMKOC, Bhide wants to pay 20 and again first time in the history the autowallah had the change. Just imagine. Aagaye bhai acche din.

He closely watches the scooter. From left to right and right to left and then looks at the number plate to re- assure if Sakha is Sakha only. Sakha doesn't have a birthmark so number is the sole way to judge it. As said before after setting his mind that Sakha definitely was stolen he takes out his duplicate key to take Sakha dikra home. BUt ? But enters the third hero of the story. Yes, yes the gale padu chor. So, the chor refuses to take the argument that the scooter belongs to this man. Rather he finds him a friend in the same business. The chor wants a settlement. Sell the scooter and then share the money. Bhide pretty much annoyed with the man warns him of dire consequences. The Chor however keeps on mumbling that Bhidelooks like anything but a teacher. Finally Bhide bhai says 'police bulaunga' and the chor runs way. See, aagye acche din. To keep chors away just say 'police bhai'

So, Bhide finally takes Sakha but still confused,'chori hui kaisi ?'

If anyone is interested then the Chapli sena is still buying sarees as if it is the last day on earth.They will continue buying sarees the next day( episode) too. 

Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara5471 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wonder why didn't Bhide call up his wife for advice? I mean yes, it is better to take the scooter and flee but still...
dey.bh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara5471

I wonder why didn't Bhide call up his wife for advice? I mean yes, it is better to take the scooter and flee but still...

He tried to but since Madhavi was also trying the call him the connection could not be made.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

What a pakao track!Ab dekhna,these people will complicate this simple confusion in order to drag the track. ðŸ¤¢

dey.bh thumbnail
The track is unnatural for sure. A thief will steal your scooter and keep it parked nicely. He won't take it to the furthest place ?
Also, MAdhavi was suppose to go out and I assume he knows where the saree sale is considering he always keeps all the details and the scooter is parked exactly there. He could have wwait for Madhavi or called any other lady to reassure if he was thinking the right thing. He already has a duplicate key and the scooter must have the papers. What was he afraid of ?

But Bhide is an actor who can make a boring track look good. His confusion and obsession with a non living object makes it worth - watching. At least its better than the kavi sammelan, isn't it ?
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Question does daya have a licence left at home or does she ride the scooter illegally without even having a licence made? 
dey.bh thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Question does daya have a licence left at home or does she ride the scooter illegally without even having a licence made? 

OOh she has a licence and she showed the same to the traffic police. Its okay because we are told that she used to have scooter ride in Ahmedabad. 
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dey.bh

The track is unnatural for sure. A thief will steal your scooter and keep it parked nicely. He won't take it to the furthest place ?

Also, MAdhavi was suppose to go out and I assume he knows where the saree sale is considering he always keeps all the details and the scooter is parked exactly there. He could have wwait for Madhavi or called any other lady to reassure if he was thinking the right thing. He already has a duplicate key and the scooter must have the papers. What was he afraid of ?

But Bhide is an actor who can make a boring track look good. His confusion and obsession with a non living object makes it worth - watching. At least its better than the kavi sammelan, isn't it ?

I have always said his expressions are awesome and not limited to just two expressions of shock or distress which some of the actors  have. . 

After reading the number plate AB 420, he said, mhanje mich (means me only) and then shook his head in disbelief. Hilarious !

Actually some of such lines make the serial still watchable
pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

OOh she has a licence and she showed the same to the traffic police. Its okay because we are told that she used to have scooter ride in Ahmedabad.

Lagta hain debiben hamare dulaare asitmal ne hamari sun li ki kya daya ke paas liscene hain ? Isliye jaan muj ke liscene wala scene dikhaya tha !