Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The current storyline is much better than Tanveer and the whole fiasco that haunted every character for so long..
I will continue watching this show until Surbhi quits it.. ðŸ˜†
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was certain that Misbah will be Shashi Kapoor but after watching today's episode it's clear that it's not her. But she might be his helper.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: evildesire

The current storyline is much better than Tanveer and the whole fiasco that haunted every character for so long..

I will continue watching this show until Surbhi quits it.. ðŸ˜†

Surbhi will never quit. So you will be watching this show till Season 10. The guys will quit and new guys will come and everyone will go "Ga ga" over them and say how "cute and incredible" SJ looks with all of them. They will ALL be compared to ASYA and the cycle will continue, along with the BG and the same lame tracks!

As for this story being better? The previous story was an extension of Tanveer's story from Season 1 and getting her to pay for what she did. Her downfall. THIS season is a stretching exercise where they brought in Tannu's daughter, and will eventually turn her into the next lead, and the story will be all about her and her Tannu-Jammy-Zoya type endless drama. Many killing attempts later, she might even succeed again. Then comes Season 4 and revenge drama starts again!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
BelleAme thumbnail

I will continue watching this show until Surbhi quits it..😆

Yeah agreed 😊
I just hope the fight between jannat n Mishnah would be something interesting rather than just trying to kill or save one another repeatedly 😛
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel shashi kapoor is shaad's father
BelleAme thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearlz

😆
I don't think so..I think it will be someone fresh entirely 😊
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Surbhi will never quit. So you will be watching this show till Season 10. The guys will quit and new guys will come and everyone will go "Ga ga" over them and say how "cute and incredible" SJ looks with all of them. They will ALL be compared to ASYA and the cycle will continue, along with the BG and the same lame tracks!

As for this story being better? The previous story was an extension of Tanveer's story from Season 1 and getting her to pay for what she did. Her downfall. THIS season is a stretching exercise where they brought in Tannu's daughter, and will eventually turn her into the next lead, and the story will be all about her and her Tannu-Jammy-Zoya type endless drama. Many killing attempts later, she might even succeed again. Then comes Season 4 and revenge drama starts again!

Don't know how the story unfolds later..I will support it until its good but will continue to keep an eye on the show even if the story get worse because I know Surbhi is one of the hardworking actress who is working hard..she deserve more than this but till she is doing this show. I will watch it, and no one can deny the fact that Surbhi is able to create chemistry between almost all the actors she has been paired up with..don't know about Raqesh but her pair with KSG,Karanvir,Shehzad were appreciated and loved by everyone. Now her pair with Varun will also work, In Sha Allah. :) 
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearlz

Possible but it will be boring to watch 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Possible but it will be boring to watch 

Daddy issues are always fun! Also, if this guy is going to be another Hero on this show, then "Dark Past" and "Daddy issues" is imperative! LOL. It is a prerequisite of ALL GK male leads! No normal guy can ever be a lead on her shows! Everyone has to have a dark past, and be messed up in some way or the other! Lets see what this guy's dark past is!

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
@Evildesire:

I agree she works hard. But the difference between her former pairings and this one, was that those were all legitimate pairings. As in it was Zoya with Asad, Sanam with Aahil or Seher with Rehaan. All girls were single and so were the guys. So there was nothing dodgy or untoward in the pairings.

But this time, they take married Sanam and give her another name and pair her with "random stranger" she met a week ago. I mean on any score, that plot is a difficult sell? All the couples had time to develop in this story. Their relationships formed over time and gained legitimacy over time as well. This one is like "Instant" and we all know what "Instant" means. Crash and burn and major fall out. 

Nothing that happens in 5 minutes can ever be of any value. This relationship is a similar thing. A premise created from lies and misconceptions. So it will be difficult to convince people who want to make sense from a story and connect to it, to accept this pairing. Because for me to accept a pairing, and connect to it , it has to be genuine and legitimate and this is neither! It also does not make sense. Too many loopholes as always in QH.

I still dont think Shaad not telling this girl the truth is justified. So accepting this pairing is quite difficult because of the moral ambiguity on ALL levels. Not just the married part, but everything else too.