Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update 19th March 2015

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
The Episode starts with Muskaan wishing Lord to make her fine soon, as its her sangeet function. Devyaani comes to her and they smile seeing each other in Rajasthani clothes. Muskaan compliments her. Devyaani says she is also looking beautiful, its her day today. She says she will get fine after having the kada. She makes her drink it. Devyaani says limit yourself today, see you are unwell and maybe Alok's family will not like your dancing andsinging, get ready and come. Suresh and Naman come to her and Suresh says he has to talk to Muskaan. Devyaani asks is it necessary now. He asks why, is there anyproblem. Devyaani asks her to have kada and come.

Muskaan asks dad, you here. Suresh says I feel like you are still small. He says he felt no one can love his children more than him, but he was wrong, she is lucky that she got a good loving family, and I have seen Alok, he loves you a lot and will keep you happy. He says he will be happy with her happiness, and blesses her. She smiles. Naman and Devyaani look on. Muskaan hugs Suresh and cries.

Everyone come in the sangeet function, and Karishma says the jewelry is heavy but beautiful. Mohit says the turbans are more heavy. Muskan says she is fine now by her mum's handmade kada. Alok and his family comes. Alok compliments Muskaan. They all like thedecorationsand say they made them happy. Bau ji says you won our heart by giving these beautiful clothes. Devyaani sees Suresh happy. Bau ji says when a man loses relations, they know what they lost. Suresh talks to guests well.

Alok's Tau ji talks to Bau ji and hugs him. They all do tilak to Muskaan and Alok, and do the aarti. Devyaani gives the aarti plate to Alok's mum. Alok's mum says I got a bahu after many mannats, and says she wants toapplymehendi. They ask Devyaani toapplymehendi to Alok. Devyaani asks Alok can sheapplyand Alok says yes. Akshara says its unique scene. The mehendi professionals ask whom will weapplymehendi now, why did Akshara call us. Ananya saysapplyto me.

Mohit says if their program ended, Naman has planned a sweet surprise for his sweet sister. Naman sings Tu hi meri khushi... Muskaan cries and he hugs her. Everyone smile and clap for them. Vishwamber says men get emotional at such times and we don't know how to express. Rama asks Karishma is there any way to come out of this emotional scene. Karishma says yes, its Rajasthani.

Everyone dance on the song Pallu Latke... and smile happily. Omi and Sunaina dance and Rajshri dances with Vishwamber. Dadda ji and Bhabhimaa dance. Karishma finds touch to do Rajasthani dance and does her western dance. Naman dances with her and everyone laugh seeing them. The couples dance and look good in the Rajasthani getups. Akshara and Naitik look on. Alok takes Muskaan for the dance seeing her tapfeet. Muskaan also dances with Alok and she opens arms to freely dance. Her hand slaps Alok's mumby mistakeand everyone is stunned.

Muskaan cries and says I m sorry, I hitby mistake, I did not do this intentionally. The ladies ask how did she not see her mum in law. Devyaani apologizes. Alok says I know Muskaan, she can't do this intentionally. Alok's mum says I did mannat for her, and she did this, it made my fun. Akshara says aunty you know our family, we teach manners to everyone, we do hurt sometimes unintentionally, please forgive Muskaan. Muskaan and everyone cry. Naitik says I can understand what Muskaan is going through, this happened with me too, I also slapped you once. She says yes, its old thing. He says the person who got slapped can forget, not the one who slapped. Akshara says its old thing. Alok asks her mum to forget this. Muskaan thanks Alok and says I m really sorry. Hejokesthat she can slap me too in anger. They all smile. Akshara tells Naitik that she wishesthe momentstops here and lifepasseshappily.

Its morning, Devyaani talks to Girja asking about haldi and other things. Naksh asks where is mum and dad. Devyaani says they went tooffice. Bhabhimaa asks why. Bau ji says we had imp work. Bhabhimaa says we will miss them in haldi function. Devyaani says I told them to come soon. Bhabhimaa asks Devyaani not to be tensed as she will take care of Dadda ji. Devyaani asks her to call her. Bhabhimaa says I m unable to help you. Rashmi says we all are here to help Devyaani. Karishma says yes. Akshara and Naitik are inofficewith Naira. She says its bad to have work at last time, why did client call us now. He says Iagree, but its old client. She says we should be at home in haldi, I m feeling to work, why does such problems come again and again.

Precap:
Everyone dance in the baraat. Naitik asks them to come inside. Alok's Tauji says we will come, whats the hurry..

Edited by _Amina_ - 9 years ago
Thanks Amina for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai March 19, 2015 written update
thanks for the update Amina
I call this episode a "Slapgate episode"