Koki's entry - SBS/SBB - 19/03/15

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
SBS

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qbgqPJQXQE[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update

Gopi holding tray with rings. Facing away from Ahem, Mansi and the girls she is crying and wiping away her tears. She brings the tray towards Ahem and Mansi and they pick up the rings. Ahem is bringing the rings towards Mansi, but they Koki suddenly makes an appearance from nowhere and wacks thehis arm and the ring goes flying out of his hand. (Seriously, where did she come from? ðŸ˜²) No sound, but the scene appears to be Koki ranting and raving like she usually does, joining her hands together in front of Mansi, Ahem throws his arms in the air as if he is doing a SRK pose, Koki wagging her finger and shouting some more and then Ahem walks off with Mansi following him. 

Kokila: "How dare you Ahem? In the presence of my Gopi Vahu, you are getting engaged to someone else?! She is your wife! How can you take such a thoughtless step, how could you even think to take such a step?! While I am alive, you cannot give Gopi's place to someone else." Ahem insults his mother. Koki towards Mansi: "I hold my hands together and request you to right this moment go faraway from our lives forever and ever!" Mansi is about to leave when Ahem grabs her hand. Ahem: "If anyone is to leave from here, then it is your bahu. Your Gopi Vahu will leave, who I hate! I feel suffocated with you, do you hear me?! You had shown me the open skies, but I was caged inside. What time I had to go to sleep, get up, sit down, eating, drinking, right up to my friendships, who I could keep them with was decided by you. This is Gopi! Everything was by name only, but the decisions, the decisions were made by you only." (Apologies if I went wrong somewhere, some parts were not very clear.) Gopi starts finger wagging and shouting. Gopi: "Now not one more word Ahemji! This I will never tolerate! Whatever you want to say, say it to me! But not to my Maaji!" 

Ahem walks away, Mansi follows him. Kokila hugs Gopi and puts her hand on her head. Koki touches her forehead with Vidya's. She hugs Vidya and Meera. 

Voiceover says Koki will soon suffer from a heart attack because after many years Ahem will call her Maa. 

SBB

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-wiMR51m7A[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update

Same scene with Kokila wacking the ring out of Ahem's hand but closer camera angle. Koki: "How did you dare to give Gopi's place to someone else when she is still around." Ahem grabs Mansi's hand. Gopi and Jigar look horrified. Koki: "While I am alive, you leaving Gopi Vahu and getting engaged to someone else...I, Kokila Modi, will not let this happen! Not at any cost. Leaving your wife's hand, taking some other woman's hand, I did not give you these sanskars!" 

Rupalji says, "If something wrong happens in front of Koki's eyes, then she does not support it. And it is obvious that Gopi is my son Ahem's wife and when the wife is still alive, without any reason Ahem is getting engaged again, then I will not let this happen at any cost."

Ahemin the scene: "YES! Didn't I tell you that from now on only I will speak and you will listen. Have you ever tried asking me what do I want? From my career to my likes to life, did you even ask me once? Even the decision about my marriage was yours, not mine! You got me married to this woman, who was illiterate and did not have any understanding about the world. You made me Ahem Modi, but Ahem's ahem (important) decisions were made by you." Koki in shock. 😲 

Rupal ji asked why do you think Ahem has decided to get engaged again? She says: "You have asked a very important question. And even I don't understand this, what is the need for this engagement? I have not been able to understand this and think it is all very wrong. And this is why I am fighting against it." 

Devoleena and Vishal hugging. Devoleena: "I want to happily spend my days  like this with my devarji." Vishal: "It's official now." Devoleena: "But this didn't happen, fortunately or unfortunately, it's everything. Kakiji has arrived. Rest, we will handle by doing something." Vishal: "Bhai is actually quite cooperative. So if something in-house will need to be managed, we will do it."

Back to scene. Ahem grabs Mansi's hand and says: "Mansi will not go anywhere else. She will stay here. And if anyone will go from here, then it's only Gopi."

Koki meets and hugs Meera and Vidya. What new twist will these relationships take? Wait and watch...
Edited by touch_of_pink - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nikki ðŸ˜Š
So Ahem was seriously doing engagement ??😔 And he still has problem for marrying illiterate gopi ? I understand his problem with koki but where is he taking gopi infront of kids ?
😭 I really think now it's enough ,Gopi please have some self respect and leave 
Starry_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: basuanasuya

Thank you Nikki ðŸ˜Š

So Ahem was seriously doing engagement ??😔 And he still has problem for marrying illiterate gopi ? I understand his problem with koki but where is he taking gopi infront of kids ?

Yes it seems like he  really is doing ahead with the engagement, just to show Gopi that he really has moved on with his life and that he does not give 2 pence about her. As per Ahem, he was bound by his mother which was why he married Gopi. And agree with you, Gopi should just move on now, its too much of an insult.

Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 9 years ago
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: basuanasuya

Thank you Nikki ðŸ˜Š

I thnk Kokilabehn should do some "soul-searching"  about what Ahem said about marrying "illiterate Gopi"  

And give it a thought that she by interfering in her son's life has ruined a girl's life. 

And Gopi made an effort to educate herself and not educated was not her fault . It was Urmilabehn's fault for not sending her to school.

Ahem should not "evaluate" his wife once marriage is over. after that if he has any values he should try to make his wife do better in life . 

Now they have kids.and grown up kids that too. And the illiterate misunderstanding has cleared. 

So why is he bringing that up now? 

What a story!
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃   Thanks A Lot   ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Going  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

Yes it seems like he  really is doing ahead with the engagement, just to show Gopi that he really has moved on with his life and that he does not give 2 pence about her. As per Ahem, he was bound by his mother which was why he married Gopi. And agree with you, Gopi should just move on now, its too much of an insult.

Ahem was never a proper match for Gopi. If  she was illiterate, that was not her fault. It is Urmila's fault. She did not allow her to study. Gopi should move on. She should not even care for Meera, Vidya or even Kokila for that matter. She should do her achar business & make money for the future. If the CV's  don't want to change Ahem's character for better, they should introduce a genuine love interest for Gopi. He should be financially stable & also stand by her at all times. Or they should eliminate Paridhi & get Gopi married to Jigar.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
See, thats why I keep saying he never deeply loved Gopi...Just to give her hard time and break her heart he is showing off that he doe snot love her... If he has deep love, he wont hurt her so much...
And also what is it with - keep saying she was illiterate, did not know the world blah blah... you got me married to her.. ðŸ˜¡.. So whenever Gopi makes mistakes, he has to bring out all old stuff ??😲😡 and forget what she did for him and his family ? 
ani_gr thumbnail
Thanks Nikki for sharing...😊
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ani_gr

See, thats why I keep saying he never deeply loved Gopi...Just to give her hard time and break her heart he is showing off that he doe snot love her... If he has deep love, he wont hurt her so much...

And also what is it with - keep saying she was illiterate, did not know the world blah blah... you got me married to her.. ðŸ˜¡.. So whenever Gopi makes mistakes, he has to bring out all old stuff ??😲😡 and forget what she did for him and his family ? 

Btw, Gopi is no more illiterate. She had educated herself & it was Ahem who co-operated with her. It is all his drama. He is hurting Gopi and breaks her heart only to satisfy his ego. His ego comes in the way of his feelings & he gives into that.

I don't think he has even loved Mansi for that matter.
ani_gr thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Btw, Gopi is no more illiterate. She had educated herself & it was Ahem who co-operated with her. It is all his drama. He is hurting Gopi and breaks her heart only to satisfy his ego. His ego comes in the way of his feelings & he gives into that.

I don't think he has even loved Mansi for that matter.

Yes totally.. that's what I dont understand... she educated herself, she became a teacher, she did Achar  business, what else he wants why bring old stuff again and again..😡