Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
hello Vishakha, nice name. N FF title is also fine. Love the concept, but why did Kalpi ditch Raghav?Raghav's pain was very emotional n sad. Do continue soon and yes, your English is fine!
Frozenfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loving the concept  dear
Kalpi has left Raghav heart broken 
You got my interest dear please update soon.
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
??? Why kalpi left Raghav?  What revenge she took?
Different and interesting story. Please carry on ๐Ÿ˜›
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lolor

Nice ff...why kalpi left raghav?...

thank you!!you'll will get to know what hapeened actally,but for that everyone have to wait for sometime i'm working on that part but the reason will come out after some parts till then hopefully you'll enjoy the story๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: riaka

??? Why kalpi left Raghav?  What revenge she took?

Different and interesting story. Please carry on ๐Ÿ˜›

you'll get to know why she left but after sometime till then enjoy the story

Vishakha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat4u

hello Vishakha, nice name. N FF title is also fine. Love the concept, but why did Kalpi ditch Raghav?Raghav's pain was very emotional n sad. Do continue soon and yes, your English is fine!

thank you !!but honestly I sometimes find my name unique and different...and for the story you'll get to know the reason in further chappy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Vishakha.. thumbnail
NOTE:-

Sorry Guyzz my computer is having some problems and my family is going out for spending some family time together so may not able to update the chappy soon but the chapter is ready and I guess after 4-5 days I will update the chappy...so sorry for the delay I was going to update it today but can't sorry... bit will update soon my promise woh bhi pakkawala.

And yes guys about you question that why kalpi left raghav you will get to know the reason but after sometime I'm working on that part also and may after 8-10 chapters you will get the proper revelation but till then you will get chotu motu sa hint in every chappy hope it is fine with you all...

And yes guys if anyone want pm for this story pm buddy me or like my post it will become easy for me to pm u about the chappy being updated...

once again sorry for the delay...

sorry if written something hurtful...

bidding adieu

Thank you. ...
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No problem...We will wait. ..๐Ÿ˜›
Vishakha.. thumbnail

So guys I'm back with an update actually chotusa update...Sorry for the delay as my computer is still not working properly but enough to give an update...Sorry in advance if disappointed...And as for now no ragna scene in this story but asure you next chappy is full of ragna and ragna only because next part contains fb of ragna...till then enjoy this..

RECAP:-""""I ...HATE...YOU...KALPANA... VITHAL... JADHAV..."...saying this he closed his eyes and let his tears of betrayal, anger but more than anything pain and hurt flow from his eyes... I hate you kalpana, I hate you", he mumbled in his mind though his heart was not agreeing to it but what to do today his mind is overpowering his heart and love...

PART 2:-

On other side of the world, in Mumbai's busy life and hustle-bustle, where everyone is busy in their life doing their jobs, living happily with their family, some enjoying life, some struggling to achieve something in their life, some going through struggles in their life, some coming to Mumbai as a tourist to oversee the place whom many people called "City Of Dreams" and watching the busy streets of Mumbai where some people is selling to earn money for fulfilling their family's need, some roaming here and their  in the busy streets to buy groceries.

There in one bungalow, one girl is standing near her window and is remembering the moments spend with the love of her life.

Ahan ahan ahan ahan

Ahan ahan ahan ahan

She thinks" I know...I know you would be hating me for betraying you", thinking this she closed her eyes and her eyes leaked a few drops of tears and wetted her dusky cheeks and then moved further down to her throat, neck, collarbone and further down only to be soaked by her T-shirt.

Oo re piya

Ohohhhooo Ooohooho Ohohoohooho

And then she opened her eyes and continued her thoughts, " and I also want you to hate me so that you would able to forget me and move on in your life but I will always love you till the last breath of mine..." thinking this she opened her eyes and gave a small broken smile to herself as she remembered some special, happy but at the same time painful memory and thought, "I remembered the day I realize I'm in love, that day onwards till we were separated I dreamt of a happy peaceful life with you, I dreamt of a life for us which will be full of love and happy moments and memory and here I was only the one who broke that dream of mine with my own hands...I'M SORRY FOR ALL..."

In faslon kaaa yeh faislaaa kyunnn dil ne mere kar liyaaa

Khud hi na jaaneee kaise jiyegaaa hoke yeh tumse judhaaa ahaahahaaa

"I can't tell you that the day you are thinking that I betrayed you that I cheated you for a mere revenge, I didn't betrayed or cheated you but I have to leave you or in a more appropriate manner I have to loss you so that you move on in your life and can live your life peacefully without any pain...as I know if have reciprocated your love that day then you might have been happy for the time being but then for the rest of the life you have to be in pain and how could I see that the person who I love to the core in pain and that too because of me...so I have to loss you in the hand of my ill fate..."saying this in her mind she couldn't control herself and her pain started to come out from her heart through her eyes in the form of tears...TEARS of pain, Tears of regret, Tears of hurt, Tears of LOVE that she was not that fortunate to have love in her life...

Main vari janvaaa... main vari janvaaa...

Satho ki ho ya bekassorrr hayee!!

Nadan is dil ki har khwahish ruthiii!!!

Sapne hue hain sare chooorrr

Piyaaa ooo re piyaaa

Piya re piya re piyaaa

People say that everyone is not fortunate to have found true love in their life but in her case she found her true love, her soul mate but she thought that she was not fortunate to have that love of her in her life as a life partner...if only she knows what god has planned for her and him...

Piyaaa oo re piyaaa

Piya re piya re piyaaa

Piyaaa oo re piya

Piya re piya re piyaaa

After some moments when she composed herself and her full of pain heart, as she wiped the tears that was stuck on her cheeks and some on the corner of her eyes that was threatening to come out... and said it aloud, "But I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU...AND I CAN NEVER EVER BETREAYED YOU,NEVER IN MY DREAM, but I have to leave you or should I say I have to loss you so that you live your life peacefully "she talked with herself and her eyes again filled with tears that were previously threatening to come out from her eyes...

And by closing her eyes she let her tears flow from her eyes again down to her cheeks and then further down to her neck and then was soaked by her cloth she has worn..."I LOVEE YOU RAGHavvv..."...she yelled in her mind...and started remembering...

SORRY IF FOUND ANY MISTAKES OR ERRORS AS NO PROOF READING

AND YES ADJUST WITH SONG AS NOT GOOD IN SONGS SELECTION AND WRITTING

COMMENTS PLEASE SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE MY STORY WITH YOUR SUGGESTIONS

NEXT PART DAY AFTER TOMOROW..PROMISE๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

TILL ENJOY...

mattieram thumbnail
Interesting start!!  Cant wait for the rest!