AnYa FF: Ishq By Chance (Author's Note Page 24)

Posted: 9 years ago
AnYa FF: Ishq By Chance
helllo all my 1st FF "rab ne bana di jodi " is almost coming to an end so i am starting with my new FF " Ishq By Chance" 

i hope u all loved the storyline of my previous ff  i hope i will get the same support as i got before... and i hope u all will love the storyline! ðŸ˜Š

Character Sketch Of Anant -
a long lost love battle made him a bit depressed . you guys will get to know about the story soon. he was a dashing handsome and caring gentleman who can easily make a girl fall in love. but he didnt pay attention to girls after the incident happened with him.

Character Sketch of Navya -
Navya is a bindass girl who likes to live her life to its fullest , one should take inspiration that how someone can be happy in the worst situations and enjoy every small happy moment. she was a star of all in the family and was happy in her own little world.

talking about their families , Deepak and Om were good freinds since theyboth came to mumbai. they both used to work in the same firm whoch now grew into 2 big bussiness companies. Navya wasn't aware of this freindship.. because she hardly bothered this. Anant didnt handl his dad's business but he was a successful news editor, he knew about deepak but not much. Anant and Navya both used to write, Anant's first book published was his own love tragedy and Navya simply wrote her happy cute moments in form of stories . due to each others books how they meet... they meet by chance become friends evern more than that.. 
well some one has said the truth god creates couples.. lets see how this couple meet... next update will be my first chapter ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

i hope u liked the storyline... wishing for some wonderful comments and likes ðŸ˜‰
Page 2

Page 4

Page 7

Page 10

Page 12

Page 14

Page 16

Page 18

Page 20

Chapter 10 -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4335907?pn=21
Page 21

Page 23
Edited by ankita20 - 7 years ago
Thanks for starting with a new storyline ;-) and yes the character sketch looks interesting. .Please continue soon :-)
woww superb new story with different characters

excited update fast
Awesome chutki.. Continue soon :)
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice introduction waiting for the updates
hmm... wonderful introduction!! loved it cont soon plz waiting waiting :))
Originally posted by son_s

Thanks for starting with a new storyline ;-) and yes the character sketch looks interesting. .Please continue soon :-)
thnku so much dear... will continue soon ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by immaria91

woww superb new story with different characters

excited update fast
thnku maria... will continue soon ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by JutheeAlam

Awesome chutki.. Continue soon :)
thnku juthee will continue soon ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by sweety71