Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Why exactly is Chaire coming back πŸ˜³ ?

They did made Gabriel and Chuck kind of come back, so why cant they actually make them come back. 

Plus Jared is taking off, and Jensen is shooting in sunsets and posting selfies with blood splatter shirts. 

-_-
Why
oh
why
why 
why

When Jensen posted that pic today for one second I was like did Dean kill Claire? πŸ˜² Man no matter how much I hate her I don't want her dead especially not by Dean. He will never come back from that and God how will Cas react. It kind of worried me . I hope they don't go that road at all. 
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The last episode is Brother's keeper right . By the story of Cain and Able, when God asks Cain where is Abel, he replies that he is not his brother's keeper. 
So I think this, with Supernatural twists is going to make up the finale. 
And in the end, Its going to be Sam who is going to save Dean, THAT is one thing I am probably sure of, cause the show at its core has be about the brothers saving eachother's back. 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I m hoping too . Difference is Sam does fail when it comes to saving his brother. I hope Carver doesn't copy season 3 all the way. But writers love crushing our hopes and usually whatever the show hints at finale turns out to be like that. Like last year when Sam and Dean argued how Sam will not do what Dean did. Turned out Dean end up like Sam. When Harry in the end said u think u will always be with the guy but then one day u realise the chair has gone empty. Thats exactly where Sam ended up being. So it scares me when they talk like that. Usually they play their stories exactly the way they write their dialogues. 

I think you just...freaked me out. πŸ˜³ 
SilentSilver thumbnail

Depends on how skillfully u can rob a bank πŸ€“

Cant I exchange that for a dozen of pigs or so, Crowley was worth 3 pigsπŸ€”
annihilation thumbnail
You know, if for whatever reasons Sam isn't able to save Dean in the end of this season...
I'm gonna be so pissed because this entire season would be SUCH A WASTE! πŸ˜³
SilentSilver thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Someday, definitely.

For now, I hope this will be okay. πŸ€—

You be sweet brotherπŸ€—
SilentSilver thumbnail

I m hoping too . Difference is Sam does fail when it comes to saving his brother. I hope Carver doesn't copy season 3 all the way. But writers love crushing our hopes and usually whatever the show hints at finale turns out to be like that. Like last year when Sam and Dean argued how Sam will not do what Dean did. Turned out Dean end up like Sam. When Harry in the end said u think u will always be with the guy but then one day u realise the chair has gone empty. Thats exactly where Sam ended up being. So it scares me when they talk like that. Usually they play their stories exactly the way they write their dialogues. 

You are scaring me πŸ˜²

Here 'not' saving Dean means Dean becomes a demon, a knight of hell and then there is no coming back. 
Unless he gets cured like that, again . Which I don't think will happen.
Probably Sam wont succeed in removing the mark of Cain now, but he will be the one to keep him more humane. I don't think that  I am making sense. Then there are Cain's words . That killing Sam will ultimately unleash the monster in him. 
Plus Metatron, ' the river ends at the source'. There HAS to be something about the source right ...

annihilation thumbnail
Sam HAS to save Dean.
I don't know how.

Somehow.

Anyhow.

😳
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

The last episode is Brother's keeper right . By the story of Cain and Able, when God asks Cain where is Abel, he replies that he is not his brother's keeper. 

So I think this, with Supernatural twists is going to make up the finale. 
And in the end, Its going to be Sam who is going to save Dean, THAT is one thing I am probably sure of, cause the show at its core has be about the brothers saving eachother's back. 

Yes it is. Already saw how a Brother's reaper looks like with Demon Dean trying to kill Sam. I m curious about how Brother's keeper turns out to be. 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I think you just...freaked me out. πŸ˜³ 

I have that effect. πŸ˜† I have seen many talking about it and how they don't think Sam will be able to save Dean. So its getting kind of messy on what to really think about it. But oh well just few months. We will get there and then there is another season. πŸ˜†