SaMud OS : Sawan Aaya Hai

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Its a remake version of Payash

(Banner by Amna ( -Cutyee) )

In VM

Kumud gets up in morning and says Saras get up its morning you need to go to work  right .
Sa : Kumud I am not not going to office today I have taken a off
Pay : What taken a off!! No no Saras no off you will go to office  that's clear
Sa : Why is that so today is our anniversary so why I can't takes a off .
Kum: (She started to blush)
Sa : I will prepare for you breakfast today Kumud he then prepares breakfast and then takes her to the restaurant as this he arranged for their anniversary he said to her Happy Marriage Anniversary Kumud
Kum : Same to you Saras

Sa : I love you Kumud
Kum: I love you too Saras (They shared a eye lock and in the moment Saras texted to the RJ to play a song on their wedding anniversary)
Rj : This is dedicated to Saras and Kumud for their marriage anniversary. And suddenly they start dancing on the song

Mohabbat Barasa Dena Tu
Mohabbat barsa dena tu, sawan aaya hai
Tere aur mere milne ka, mausam aaya hai

They started to shower rain on them through some sprinkilers

Mohabbat barsa dena tu, saawan aaya hai
Tere aur mere milne ka, mausam aaya ha
i

Kumud : Saras you did this .Thank you so much Saras ( she hugs Saras ) they then broke their hug as they were alarmed that they are in a restaurant .It started to rain. Kumud lets enjoy the rain remove the umbrella Saras I want to enjoy this barish and they see a Chat stall and as per Kumud request they went to eat Pakoda with chutney and they just enjoyed the moment .Saras then gave his coat

and covered her and they found a Hut and they went there as their car  was broken down and they couldn't call Danny Kusum was there was no network

In The Cottage

Kumud was drying her hair and her hairs wet strands sprinkled water to Saras face and Saras looking romantically to Kumud and he tried to kiss her .
She shyed and went away
Kumud : Saras I guess we need to burn firewoods wait I will help you while burning the firewood Kumud : Ooch Saras(He  seen Kumud got pricked by a sharp piece of glass he then he took her finger and sucked the blood off
Saras : Is it fine Kumud now .(Kumud replied yes Saras)
Saras :  I guess  till night falls we need to be here and suddenly thunder sound and Kumud hugged Saras in fear and Saras looked at her Kumud you don't need to get scared I am here

Sabse chhupa ke tujhe seene se lagaana hai
Pyar mein tere hadd se guzar jaana hai
Itna pyar kisi pe, pehli baar aaya hai

Mohabbat barsa dena tu, sawan aaya hai
Tere aur mere milne ka, mausam aaya hai

Kumud feeling the rain from the window
Saras then goes to Kumud catches her on her stomach and kisses her on her shoulder she denies

and goes and sits near the fireburn Saras says Today is our anniversary Kumud today you can't stop me  Saras takes off the coat from Kumud 's shoulder and kisses her (Aashiqui 2 style) He then carries her and places her on the Hay and he pecks her on her lips kisses her her forehead and then kisses her right cheek and then on the left cheek and then on the left cheek and then romances her by making love

In The Morning

Kumud finds herself in the bed and that too at home and when she gets up she starts sneezing and finds Saras not in the bed Saras then enters the room by saying Good Morning Kumud here is your bed tea how is do tell me i made by my  own self without Kusum's help  .
Kumud : Saras its 8:00 ? I was sleeping and you made tea without Kusum's Help? When did we reach Home? And You didn't wake me up ? .And you didn't go to office yesterday also you missed your work
Sa : Kumud so many questions at one time.Yes  its 8:00,I made the tea by my own self we came home as soon as it was morning as I carried you home and I didn't go to office cause I needed to take care of you as you are unwell and having fever cause of his yesterday rain that's y I didn't wake you up .and Kumud started to laugh and looking at her he too started to laugh .

The END 

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thx a lot 4 d samud version.this is the best version.Saras' surprise was nice.i rly liked when they showered artificial rain on them in d restaurant.their moments in real rain were cute.cottage romance was passionate.blood sucking scene,thunder scene was adorable.the pics 4 cottage romance were perfect.i cud rly feel samud romancing in front of me.beautiful Edited by jasminerahul - 9 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
 well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘awesome os..๐Ÿ‘
loved it...
samud celebrating their aniversary...๐Ÿ‘
thnks 4 d pm jasminerahul...
Jenam_holic thumbnail
its juz sooo cute...๐Ÿ˜Š
lovely...
๐Ÿ‘ samud anniversary..vaah ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
goodhearted thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved this beautiful Samud OS very much. ๐Ÿ˜‰The way Saras had organized the whole plan to make the anniversary memorable for Kumud was just so romantic. The breakfast he made by himself and then the way he said "I love you" to kumud was really cute. The song was perfectly suited for such made for each other couple and then the artificial rainfall and Samud dancing under it, so beautiful The VM added with this OS was so perfectly matching with each scene of the OS and it was the best part of this OS. They had to stay in the cottage and there they make love to each other on the anniversary night was just no one could have asked better than this in this OS. It was truly made for Samud. Their love and care for each other was clearly seen in the OS.

Keep writing on such beautiful and romantic OS on Samud.๐Ÿ˜Š
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing OS

It was romantic 
and the song was really nice
and the rain made it more romantic
And then they got stuck in a hut
and loved how he sucked the blood 
from her finger when she was hurt
and then Kumud hugged Saras as