Kahin Khushi Kahin Gham :P 18.3.15

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Jannat is furious on Shaad. She asks him to apologise. He gets super hesitant. But says Sorry.
She forgives him saying that a wife can't be angry with her husband for long.
Shaad again wonders this isn't right that i'm doing this to Jannat but I wan't to find Shashi so that Ind-Pak can have peace. He knows she'll never forgive him for this.

I like how the makers didn't put romantic element in Shaad & Jannat's scenes. They are more like cute & funny. They are really enjoyable. And that precap though   ðŸ˜†

Why was Misbah saying Mamu Jaan echoed?

Misbah being all forgiving so easily isn't a good sign. Aftab Khan says uuntil I find someone better than Shaad for Misbah, she'll stay with us.

Poor Doctor gets killed by sanam2. Aahil waits for too long and decides to ho inside. He finds Sanam2 there who looks panicked. She tells him everything is fine. Aahil wanted to ask the doctor something. He takes Sanam2's pregnancy report from her. Sanam2's life is stuck in that report. 😃
Aahil lies on the phone that he is in a meeting when he was with Sanam2. Sanam2 questions him.
Shashi kapoor creeps around Jannat's room.

Well after long some comical scene are back in QH. Jannat is behaving alot like Zoya not even as Seher. We'll get more of these moments.Edited by fizywizy-woo - 9 years ago
omg maybe later we'll learn that Jannat is the reincarnation of Zoya... everything is possible in this show ðŸ˜†
GUL FOOLING US SHE IS MIMICKING ASAD ZOYA

jannat is sanam a married woman

shaad a monster with a heart does not respect anyone at all - mizbah jannat his family his inlaws his guests his nikah and above all the army MAJOR SHAAD KHAN what a shame

sanam2 is a monster without a heart - THE WALKING DEAD
Originally posted by ikhlass

omg maybe later we'll learn that Jannat is the reincarnation of Zoya... everything is possible in this show ðŸ˜†

Since Sanam didnt actually Die, I dont see how that is possible?
I bet in the end Sanam (Jannat) will forgive Shaad even though he lied to her and used her. (Because that is what all Mahaan heroine's do). She will then officially divorce Aahil and marry Shaad. (That is if they dont kill Aahil first).
Also, after living with another man for months, she will be "Badanaam" anyway, and have to take a drastic step to save her self respect! Shaad is honestly the pits. Using this women for his mission! His actions are an insult to his uniform!

Jannat is like a Bimbo version of Zoya. They are making her look so dumb. I dont like her at all!
The twist is that pregnancy report had Ms Ibrahim written on it, while the X-ray report was of Mrs. Sanam Raza Ibrahim. So the point is yheir reports got mixed and Shazia(sweet one) is pregnant. 😲
Originally posted by fizywizy-woo

The twist is that pregnancy report had Ms Ibrahim written on it, while the X-ray report was of Mrs. Sanam Raza Ibrahim. So the point is yheir reports got mixed and Shazia(sweet one) is pregnant. 😲

It's nazia the sweet one one right? Nazia accompanied sanu to clinic not shazia 
Originally posted by Az07

It's nazia the sweet one one right? Nazia accompanied sanu to clinic not shazia

Yes, I always get confused with their names that's why wrote sweet one with the name.
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Since Sanam didnt actually Die, I dont see how that is possible?

we don't know, maybe Sanam drowned, her soul is in heaven waiting Ahil's soul... it would be a good end for SaHil. And a new acceptable start for ShaJan...

I give my permission for the writers to take my idea 😆
So the pregnant ladies make a visit in qh. 
Qh1 tanveer Najma zoya 
Qh 3 nazia next will be seher & then sanam