Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After quite a long time I'm doing this post,
though I'm only reading WU😊

Bhabo agreed to donate Sandy's baby to return the favor!
OK, let me make this straight..
Sandy donated Bhabo a kidney to save her,
so, Bhabo donating a baby to Sandy's niece (spoilt to core) to make it equal 😲

BTW, whose baby bhabo is donating?
How come Sandy is in a no-win situation..
Didn't she donated a kidney and now donating her baby 😲
And Bhabo is becoming Mahan in Suraj sa's eyes!!!

I can't understand what cvs are trying to show us?
Sandy with one kidney less, one baby less..
Suraj is Mahan and Bhabo is Mahan

I wish the show ends soon!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
surYa ðŸ˜¡
bb ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
bulbul ðŸ¤¢

This should have said what is in my mind 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
coz sandhya is not saying she is not ready to donate her baby ... so according to bhabho (could be true also) sandhya wants to donate her baby and waiting for bhabho's permission , so bhabho now did a ehsaan on her by accepting for BD in return of sandhya's ehsaan of KD ,coz bulbul's sandhya's niece not rathi daughter...
so kidney from sandhya
grandchild from bhabho...

anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly my point... cvs have officially lost it now!
SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Strange that Ankur also didn't say anything.. 🤢🤢

Aah.. why am i thinking this.. if they want to drag they will drag... otherwise they will run away with the track.. 🤢🤢
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
surya and bulbul ðŸ˜¡

how come sandy was so happy when bb agreed with their decision 😡..but bb doesn't want to give baby but when she went to explain to bulbul and said the baby is sandy's ansa,her part ..then bulbul said kidney was her part too but she gave you so why can't she give her baby to me ..so she couldn't say anything and suraj was so adamant ..so bb just gave up ..
but worst track ever ..can't compare giving away children and kidney donation ..🤢 lot of ppl do kidney donation but they can't give their children 🤢🤢
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is the worst track ever 😡🤢🤬
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but my question is how bulbul knows sandy did KD to Bb. Dabh CVS are always great because they clearly knows which character to remember/forget what at when and where.
biggetrain thumbnail
I have a questions about Suraj's reason for being adamant about the baby donation.  Bb assumes through information given by Bulbul that Suraj agreed to baby donation in lieu for Sandy's kidney donation to Bb.
But have CV's explained what real reason for Suraj's thoughts are, CVs are still to explain these 2 items (if they did subconsciously, then I might have missed it)
1) What was real reason for Suraj to ask Sandy to leave RP house after hijack track, was this clearly explained?
2) What is real reason for Suraj insisting on baby donation?
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I knew Bulbul will catch those words (Sandya's ansh) as BB was repeating them like a rhyme. So all in all everyone now thinks, Sandya is a universal donor and anyone can ask for any part of her body and she will have to abide to it as she has started the regime by donating her Kidney, now the child and next I don't know who will ask for what part of her body or soul. The way Ankur was silent I think he would have made an emotional athyachar on Suraj  about the same.

Or is it only to silence the kid (Bulbul) for now and make her happy and later they will convince her about not snatching away the child from Sandy? Will they make her understand that even the other baby will cry like her and would like to have a sibling and can't take the separation, so she should be content with just playing with all the babies and the small child needs its mother? I still have a small flicker of hope that the babies will remain with Sandya. I no longer say with Surya as Suraj is so ready to part with one of his baby.