This forum is full of fortune tellers - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
lol..🤣
so true..!! forum is very talented !!
Originally posted by anki01

Well in this topic I would say my many predictions came true...like I was the first one in the forum wen I was the newbie I wrote a part of vibharth OS where I made parth fight for boxing champ legeaue and after 4 ya 5 epi ayaz told and now anvesha...
Wen the mttr of parth's drink got spiked and he blamed sid...in forum started a fight and sum1 commented wrong for parth and I said Sid is good bt his biggest prob is his ego and that tym sidyali fans didn't agreed bt anvesha said exactly same thing that he has ego prob 

I said that Parth will inform Dadi and tell her to come and it came true...
Many scenes...predictions came true can't remember much...currently in my mind came this and yup I made vibharth friends and they raised that topic bt that's diff that they simply rushed it... 

I said During ayaz uttu molestation I said that parth gonna save uttu and sid to take stand and it came true... 

U might think m faking bt it's true coz many read it and are aware of it... 

lol MRW..
u definitely know someone from the CV !!😆
or u have some super powers...😲
plz do predict some romantic scenes of vibharth !!😉
Exactly..super powers 😆

So what's gonna be happening acc to you aftrr the two most awaited confessions of Vibharth and Sidyali??

Pls share 😛
Originally posted by Anagha.

i will predict a romantic swargalok dance for parth-kanmini🤣
wish it comes true🤣

Oh God nooo pleaaase spare our Parth...why not with Karthik ? Kamini is still dreaming about him..don't you want her dearest wish to come true ?😆
Originally posted by anki01

Well in this topic I would say my many predictions came true...like I was the first one in the forum wen I was the newbie I wrote a part of vibharth OS where I made parth fight for boxing champ legeaue and after 4 ya 5 epi ayaz told and now anvesha...
Wen the mttr of parth's drink got spiked and he blamed sid...in forum started a fight and sum1 commented wrong for parth and I said Sid is good bt his biggest prob is his ego and that tym sidyali fans didn't agreed bt anvesha said exactly same thing that he has ego prob 

I said that Parth will inform Dadi and tell her to come and it came true...
Many scenes...predictions came true can't remember much...currently in my mind came this and yup I made vibharth friends and they raised that topic bt that's diff that they simply rushed it... 

I said During ayaz uttu molestation I said that parth gonna save uttu and sid to take stand and it came true... 

U might think m faking bt it's true coz many read it and are aware of it... 

Sweet Anki you are right👏
Please predict some cute chupke chupke romance between Vibharth in Library😉😳
haha, nice one!! forum is filled with genius predictors...