Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: BeaBea

Radhika please get your shock absorber ready.  This is also another plan of Ruky only and the motive was for her respect to increase in Jalal's heart like Jodha's and the probability of her success is 99.9%.

This is also important for the writer(s) next move for drama so please don't be surprised if we see things we do not want in the future when the track changes.

As for Ruky being redeemed with such poly I doubt but if so the writers have to do better than this to increase her respect of character from where she has falling before my eyes as this is not good enough without expose, punishment, forgiveness and then restoration.

The writers are doing so for the next drama but at the same time making sure the love and devotion equation increase at the same time between Jalal and MUZ without her lifting a finger  but the works of her heart and  of course the evil intentions of the vamps bring them more closer. That is the only thing that is keeping me going in this JA world of excessive drama and negativity.

Nanayaa

You have made me nervous. What you are saying is quite plausible. Ruq could be waiting for the right opportunity to strike and in the meantime is "grinning and bearing" it. 

Somehow I have lost hope that Ruq will punished ever.But the recent closeness of AkDha is a wonderful compensation for putting up with Ruq. ðŸ˜Š
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadhikaS0

Nanayaa

You have made me nervous. What you are saying is quite plausible. Ruq could be waiting for the right opportunity to strike and in the meantime is "grinning and bearing" it. 

Somehow I have lost hope that Ruq will punished ever.But the recent closeness of AkDha is a wonderful compensation for putting up with Ruq. ðŸ˜Š

@blue: this is me too...
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadhikaS0

Nanayaa

Exactly Radhika, and that is the only reason why I am watching JA now.  The understanding, devotion, commitment, unselfish, unfeigned, unconditional love both are sharing is enough for me to put up with every other drama. 

The day the writers decides to bring another separation between them after all these years I quit.

RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neesha19

Hi Abhay,

I am Neesha here. 

First of all , I want  to warn all of you on the forum that our passwords are getting hacked. I dont know why but mine is hacked and tried to retrive it but in vain.. I had to register again on the forum and under new name so  now its "neesha19" 

Abhay yesterdays episode was too fast.. like a bullet train./... But  just to watch as NR.. its OK. historically MUZ cannot be kidnapped.. But anyways.. I lliked  last two days episode ...good going .. So Hakim and Jalal now both have misunderstandings about each other.. One thinks the other hs killed his mother and now the other thinks that his own brother is responsible for his wifes kidnapping..Great...!!
I hope  Mansingh comes to rescue  of Jodha as he is trying to figure out where isShariff.!!Atleast he has some brains.. unlike Jalal and Co.. who are utterly clueless..  

I am dying to see now how Jalal will bring Jo back safely and how Shariff is punished . Thank God nothing happened  to Mehtab.. such  sweet girl she is.. nd I liked Jalal's concern for her..theway he says hamari bacchi!! though he looks as young as her..Lol... 

Other wise episode was action packed  and backed by power packed performances .. Paridhi was superlative... Rajat as always rocks .. but I also like to mentionShariffudinn's acting is also good..  He really makes you so angry... 

And please Abhay do not stop writing updates..You are my only link now to JA forum.. Only bcoz of your thread and updates I visit this forum regularly .. PL  MAKE DAILY UPDATES..IF YOU CANT REPLY TO ALL OF US..ITS FINE.. MAKE A COMMON REPLY POST.. Thts fine..BUT DO NOT STOP POSTING DAILY UPDATES ON EPISODES..LUV YOUR  PDATES..and  Radhika... , Ayushi  ,Sindhu, and all others  write such wonderful replies to your updates...Pl  dont stop... writing..

Ayushi, sorry dear for not replying to your poem... post it was superb.. And Radhika's post was rocking as always..

Neesha

So sorry to hear about your loss of former ID here. 

Thanks for liking the post and do keep sharing your views on the show - really love them for their insight, depth and sincerity. ðŸ˜Š