Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey abhay!
Thanx for update even after facing trouble with ur laptop.
Till u didnt mention it i didnt connect it to ramayan but the comparison is true.
Loved the song... and the flashback scenes... i hate jodhas costumes now a days. It makes her look old..
Hated force feeding scene. It somehow did not look appropriate for a queen.
I m sure radhika will be blowing her top over this.. 😊
But loved the fact that nearly whole epi was jodha n jalal centric...
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Again it's a episode to be watched for paridhi ( not jodha ) & Rajat ( not akbar ) 's Performance    😊 Actor doing Mehataab role too did commendable Job 😊
But Sharif is another rolemodel of Popular saying " vinashakale viparitha budhi " in Mughal era 😡 , felt like killing him in each n every scene of his 😡 🤢 ... Ruqu , was clearly whitewashed from her heinous crimes in tdy's episode 🤢 😡 expected this anyways from CVS 🤢 !!!
Wonder y jaan begun is been left over evrytime from her karma's 😡 🤢 👎🏼
MS scene was good n MH was tolerable 😳 Jalal's vishwaas on his bro was good to see , n MH deserved it too 😳
Boy however he tries , his voice is damn funny n he doesnt look like villain in any angle 😉 😆
P.S : Abhay , hope ur lap gets well soon n Tfs for this post 😊 Edited by Suganya.S - 9 years ago
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I gave JA another try after the debacle of the Akbar whipping episode. Surprisingly, I liked it.

I should have been apalled that a Mughal Queen has been kidnapped, but I was not. Maybe I was desensitized by poor Akbar's treatment in the whipping episode or maybe I remembered a little bit of history. Both Jahangir and Nur Jahan were kidnapped at one time and were released only after a ransom was paid.

So, the episode was entertaining. Sharifuddin's lecherous behavior is to be expected, after all this is his swan-song in the serial. I expect Jodha at some stage in this track to take a more pro active approach, who knows, maybe in this serial Sharif will meet his end at the hands of a sword wielding Jodha. I know it won't strictly be historically true but it sure will be entertaining to watch.
Edited by Donjas - 9 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😆 ur update is hilarious d cvs are really so much inspired by d epic Ramayana last time wen jodha ws kidnappd by Khyber I ws relating it 2 beauty and d beast cum Ramayana cz d way jodha ws trying 2 throw hr jewllry so dat jalal gts 2 knw d route 😆 bt here dey hav actuly played a modern version I mean 16th century version of Ramayana thou Akbar hd gt Ramayana translated fr his mother in 2 Persian bt here his own stry is based on Ramayana wat a funny thng 😆 I thnk if real Akbar cums 2 knw he may feel proud dat ekta's cvs are making him as d hero of Ramayana. I rembr 1 stry frm Akbar- birbal and a similarly based on tenali raman dat once sum enemy threatens fr a war on Akbar so birbal goes fr negotiating and d enemy king tells him 2 write mahabharat on him i.e declaring dat king as a hero and birbal ws givn 1 week's time so aftr birbal cums bk 2 d court he xplaind d condtn put forth by d king and tells he wil succeed in doin it aftr 1 week birbal goes 2 d king and shows him d book bt he says dat I hav 2 add sumthng whch I wntd 2 consult u and so dint add it d king askd so d birbal said dat in mahabharat draupadi i.e. d actress hd 5 husbands bt here since u are d hero and offcourse ur wife as a heroine I wntd 2 knw who are d othr 4 husbands of ur wife whm I cn mention here in dis bk 😆 d king being ashamed of himself in frnt of his nobles he rejectd d idea of war and wnt bk 2 his country so here in ja its Ramayana I thnk u mst b knwing dis stry whch I mentioned. its gd dat mehtaab survived I hope dey dnt drag dis kidnapping case I wil watch 2mrw on youtube u njoy wid ur virus 😆 and thnx fr d update
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Just a ques guys. Wasnt it wierd that even after sharref ordered jodha hands to be untied she didnt take]Off the gag.Edited by vinitaj27 - 9 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Donjas

I gave JA another try after the debacle of the Akbar whipping episode. Surprisingly, I liked it.

I should have been apalled that a Mughal Queen has been kidnapped, but I was not. Maybe I was desensitized by poor Akbar's treatment in the whipping episode or maybe I remembered a little bit of history. Both Jahangir and Nur Jahan were kidnapped at one time and were released only after a ransom was paid.

So, the episode was entertaining. Sharifuddin's lecherous behavior is to be expected, after all this is his swan-song in the serial. I expect Jodha at some stage in this track to take a more pro active approach, who knows, maybe in this serial Sharif will meet his end at the hands of a sword wielding Jodha. I know it won't strictly be historically true but it sure will be entertaining to watch.

Glad to see Donjas, U watching the show again. Oh U missed watching on Monday, That was a good episode.

@bold: Why do I feel it will BB this time ordering the punishment..It would have been nice to see what u said but it will not happen sadly.
Edited by SindhuMenon - 9 years ago
Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

Just a ques guys. Wasnt it wierd that even after sharref ordered jodha hands to be untied she didnt take]Off the gag.

ya i too noticed  par kya kare dhooda edhar udhar chalta hai cv's are busy reviving ja so they mus'nt have paid much attention or it is error
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

Hey abhay!
Thanx for update even after facing trouble with ur laptop.
Till u didnt mention it i didnt connect it to ramayan but the comparison is true.
Loved the song... and the flashback scenes... i hate jodhas costumes now a days. It makes her look old..
Hated force feeding scene. It somehow did not look appropriate for a queen.
I m sure radhika will be blowing her top over this.. 😊
But loved the fact that nearly whole epi was jodha n jalal centric...

Vinita!!!

😆

Keeping a lid on my temper for the moment though hated Sharifuddin scenes. The episode was good otherwise. 

Costumes are really horrible. I think EK chose this commoner track to save money on costumes and even sets. 

Do you also feel PS is looking "healthier" in recent episodes? May be it's the makeup / styling - needs a major overhaul. 
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadhikaS0

Vinita!!!

😆

Keeping a lid on my temper for the moment though hated Sharifuddin scenes. The episode was good otherwise.

Costumes are really horrible. I think EK chose this commoner track to save money on costumes and even sets.

Do you also feel PS is looking "healthier" in recent episodes? May be it's the makeup / styling - needs a major overhaul.

Its true paridhi looks good when they leave her hair open... i would settle for better blouses. Hers look horrible with the long sleeves. Earlier ones were so much better. .i hope they change it soon... but the worst look i think is given to maanbai. She somehow reminds me of a mouse...dont kno y
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Donjas

Donjas

Did you miss yesterday's episode where Jalal returned the whipping with interest to JD? You should see it!

Nothing you can say, not even a historical precedent, can make me accept this kidnapping of a queen by a lech. If Jahangir and Nur were kidnapped, it was only for political reasons. Here we all know the real motive. 🤢

@bold: What an idea!!! LOVE it - wish it comes true 👏