Is Vitthal a good Dad for his Rajkumari ? - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by akshara82

For me Vittal was not a good dad for kalpi
he should have stand for Kalpana wenever Kamla ignored her.
He always supports kamlas action with his reasons to make kalpi understand her aais action..
Never once he had voice out Kalpanas plea to Kamla or make kamla to realise her wrongdoings..
He was always kamlas husband..

i feel the same he just remained as kamla's husband, he did try to be a good father by warning kamla about kalpi's pain but the husband in him overpowered everytime with kamla pleading n sweet bashan 😛
Originally posted by mattieram

He was a very weak father, he allowed Kamla's bullshit to continue towards Kalpi.  He allowed Kamla to put Bumbo Paakhi before Kalpi.  He should have put Kamla in her place, when it came to Kapli, from the beginning.

humm he is a weak father n strong husband no kamla's romantic husband 

Atleast he should not have allowed those kapoors to stya with them coz they are reason for her daughters heartbreak in a way 
. Actually he was a better chamcha of Damla and abut father baby chamcha giri she air damla me sath romance se USS bechare ko kabhi fursat hi nahi mili...😃 haan damla ke death ke baad zarur acha father ban jata...😆
Originally posted by ...neha

first i used to think that he is a good father but he can't stand by kalpi side when she need him most .
he become pathni bakat at that time so i don't think that he is a good father

pathni bakat 😆 exact word for him neha 🤣 

he isn't a father in first place he is always a loving husband of kamla 😛
Originally posted by swara2504

I never see he taking stand for his rajkumari when she fail when kamla take pakhi before her when kamla send boarding school when kamla ready to give Raghav to pakhi and that evert time when Kalpi need her father I saw him standing behind kamla then in what since he is a good father.

yeah u gave an ample of examples to state what kind of father he is 👏
Originally posted by erikalui

I dint like Vitthal's character at all. He did love his children but whenever his children needed him as a father, he used to support his wife and not his children. He knew that Kamla was giving more attention to Pakhi but still he used to support her always whether giving shelter to Neetu & Sahil or inviting Pakhi to his house when she was married to Raghav.

n he always fell for her stupid explanations which doesn't have any logic in them I wonder if he have his own brain or share even that with kamla's 😛😆
Originally posted by varahi

. Actually he was a better chamcha of Damla and abut father baby chamcha giri she air damla me sath romance se USS bechare ko kabhi fursat hi nahi mili...😃 haan damla ke death ke baad zarur acha father ban jata...😆

🤣 kamla ke bina woh saas kaise lega woh kudu marjaega Romance ke bina kaise rahega 😆