Shad should end up with? - Page 5

Poll

Shad should be ultimately partied with whom?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
as for now the cvs made it clear that they are adamant to not change the storyline and will replace Aahil so i'm for shajan the new couple
so my answer : jannat
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

Sadistic On 

he will be with no one, he will die during duty 
jannat will be with aahil, Seher will go to dubai finally and Misbah will cry on Shaad's tomb.

story khatamπŸ˜ƒ

Khatam Kahani !!!🀣

πŸ˜† Can't stop laughing...πŸ˜†

One small change from my side..
I hope it will be Shaad crying on Misbah's tomb! πŸ˜’

πŸ˜†
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rather have him paired with Sanam than Misbah. There's zero chemistry between Shaad and Misbah, and she looks a lot older than him to be honest.
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GoldenPanda.

Rather have him paired with Sanam than Misbah. There's zero chemistry between Shaad and Misbah, and she looks a lot older than him to be honest.

Ag is too aged to play for Misbah. They could have brought a new actress. Since they got ag I really hope they won't turn her like psycho tanveer. She can be grey shaded. Something difference we need to see. Just feed up of tanveer Wala ott. I don't want that for Misbah. We bared that for 2yrs. 
Seher would NEVER EVER end up with Shaad. How could you even think of it? No one can EVER take Rehan's place in my Seher's life...
SeHan forever
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sunehrifan21

Seher would NEVER EVER end up with Shaad. How could you even think of it? No one can EVER take Rehan's place in my Seher's life...

SeHan forever

Even I have that trust in seher. As far as I understood seher she is a one man women. When she loves she gives her ful self. Especially after the history & biology happened between sehan I don't think seher will be paired with anyone. But cvs ka koi barosa nahi hai. They just make seher entering in to misery again & again