Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Aamir.Aashlok

girls,some gang only bcoz of avi EBP getting good trp 😲 but i must say,bcoz of avi EBP lossing fans and trp also 😑 i am not saying about all πŸ˜† but really bcoz of avi and shal many fans stopped watching this show 😲 he is not promotin this show but atleast he should stop creating negativity around this show 😑 i am again saying i know there is people watching this show for aashlok 😳 but what i said that too is truth

now we should understand why waseemji ran to Ganga...because if a lead/grown up man can act like childish...creating negativity for the show...and due to him all bashing Shrenu & Shal...so better he become director for a show with full of children... πŸ˜†
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

@swetha its not an old pic. its a new pic may be taken today.
Geetanjali mam also posted pic with shal wishing her...

thanku saru. oh all busy with wishing her hbd. there is girls named shrenu. she also had bday.none is there to wish her? my baby shrenu, please finish this show and run away frm this stupids..
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

girls,some gang only bcoz of avi EBP getting good trp 😲 but i must say,bcoz of avi EBP lossing fans and trp also 😑 i am not saying about all πŸ˜† but really bcoz of avi and shal many fans stopped watching this show 😲 he is not promotin this show but atleast he should stop creating negativity around this show 😑 i am again saying i know there is people watching this show for aashlok 😳 but what i said that too is truth

true swetha...
Already cv's spoiled the story, then shlok's character and now they started ruining astha's character. But still im here, it means only for shrenu n aashlok to get glimpse of them even for 2 r 3 mins...
But i think i should come out from this madness and im going to readonly WUs from now on and support shrenu...
Edited by charanyaaj - 9 years ago
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simii14

<h6>@casweetu12</h6><h6>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I have no problem with Shalmlee..She and Shrenu seems get along well offscreen...they r good and shrenu sees everything BTS with these two anyways and seems cool but she never mocks her fans ...Shalmlee is hiding privatly on instgram .. so its a good stepπŸ˜†</font></h6><h6><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
Rahi bat Avinash babu ki...πŸ˜†it looks like he is doing to annoy fans ..even if he is with her..he could have announced nicely and respectfully ...Hope to see this relationship stays for long .. what if he starts another show , another leading lady or supporting actress and then bye bye ShalmleeπŸ˜†,</font></h6><h6><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
Yes Shalmlee is using this opportunity too because it is giving her publicity but if she is with him then she should ask for RING as a BIrthday Gift if she has not got yet and fix everything now ..nahi Avinash Babu ka kya bharosaπŸ˜†If they r friends only then she should not support Avinash and let him mock his fans by using her pic</font></h6><h6><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
Anyways he is happy to post pics and annoy fans ...it is childish and stupid ..</font></h6>

Simmi
What is BTS πŸ€ͺ
U know summi...its not abt us having any problem ..since v also know that they r not gonna ask our choice πŸ˜†
My point is exactly as urs ...even if he is with her or anybody else...then announce it royally and respectfully naa

By succumbing to such cheap tractics he is coming out as very disrespectful twds his fans ..and seem to b crushing his fans feelings mercilessly beneath his feet

And the worst part is he is enjoying mocking and insulting his own fans 😑
More than childish ..this is totally insensitive and immature behavior 😑

And as u say ...he might b habituated to changing his gf ..with each new show πŸ˜‰ ...but let him think whether the same is possible with his fans too πŸ˜‰

As far as shalmalee is concerned she is equally responsible to misguide him ...and is enjoying all the publicity and attention due to her relation with him ...no self respect kya ..I really pity her ...hope so she vil not b left alone on her next birthday πŸ˜†
🀣
charanyaaj thumbnail

thanku saru. oh all busy with wishing her hbd. there is girls named shrenu. she also had bday.none is there to wish her? my baby shrenu, please finish this show and run away frm this stupids..

even i hope for that swetha.
Atleast shrenu will be free from bashing na...
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
@CHAYYA,i don't want argue with u girls. but i must say many fans left this show bcoz of avi and shal. i am not saying about lefting forum. avi loss many fans too with his this stupid behave. he is the one creating only negativity in EBP now. Edited by Aamir.Aashlok - 9 years ago
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think the trps are low because Avinash is hardly seen in this show sorry no offense as when ever he was seen equally in this show the trps were good My 2cs 
And heard he has followers in thousands on FB 

The reason many have left this forum is Avi as Shlok is doing nothing but romance as I see  in This forum except for a few handful every one is happy Shlok is seen very little --all cvs doing don't know how to write a well balanced script 
Again no offence as have seen many react very diff when telling the truth 
charanyaaj thumbnail

ohho swetha we r here for shrenu and always support her...
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
@viji,true yaar.i think he run away from EBP bcoz he fed up of that stupid hero. fans also asked wassim too about avi shal. he started pissed off and run away. bcoz he know that stupid person not gona change..arggg. kid show do not have link up rumors na viji? thats y he left veera too. in EBP he may thought shrenu is a kid    lol...
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sweetu ...are u a very hardcore fan of avi ..

Saru ..tfs for pic..