CID Forum Member Awards Night (2015) - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
@Shrey,
Awe 😲 M m mei nahi toh *** innocent cat eyes*** ... Next year bhee ladai karo on toh SRK ko bhejoge? **** hopeful eyes ****

@ Angel,
Haan yaar me and my ideal woman ek anokha Jodi 😛
Thanks to all for liking siggies...this time i made it in big zero mood...i just cant say no in last moment so made it...i was in tension throughout... i am not at all satisfied what i made but no time to remake or change it...!

@BT, that background CID pics - i made this one long time back for a vm 😆
and lamppost pics...truly its really tough to find their pics specially i have only 1 Jawanti pics posted by Sri [Nakul Returns] & i use it everywhere 😆
wow..such a amazing thread!! and the siggies are beyond praising...⭐️⭐️⭐️👏👏👏👏...hatts off to you Shreya di and Deba di..👏👏👏...

congrats to all the winners 🥳

I Hate Luv Stories -

I'm so happy to get this award and share with BT and GD😆..I really hate love stories 😈😆...thank you so much for the award...🤗

Bravest Viewer -

I'm feeling honoured to receive this award and share with Ravi and Anamika...😃...thank you so so much to all the members who voted for me..🤗

Congrats winners
so now
Mao+Sher+Gadha=Jawanti
yar jis ny b dia just tell me once kia soch k dia???
Congratulations all the winners !!!! You guys are awesome!
Oh my lady gaga 😲.. Last time i didn't get an award and this time its three 😃 
Seriously i wasn't expecting even a nomination esp for Purvi of the forum 😳.. Thanks to all of those who voted for me 😊
@deba: I am unable to get a word out sis. You are definitely a white collar siggy maker 👏👍🏼
@Sri: Thanks for these awards. Write up is laugh a minute 😆... And new categories were good too

Coming straight towards my awards 😃

It was meant for those who aren't afraid to put their point forward.. Am i that candid 😲?.. Obviously not like Resh, Padz, Vis and mini 😉 

I am so happy and proud to receive this award ... *Gives a gleeful chuckle*
Glad to see that i am also an important member of the forum 😳

@BT: Remember i am made of venoms. Paas tu aakar dekh PC 😡😆

This was also unpredictable 😲.. *Shows a poker face*
I guess i am not worthy of this award esp not when there are amazing siggy makers like Resh, Angel and Anamika 👏👏

Thanks to deba once again. You and Sri made my day 🤗

And congrats to all the winners 👏
Edited by -SAMAN- - 9 years ago
Thankyou for giving me this amazing award! 
Avi Story Teller!😃

Congratulations to all the winners! 
And sorry I couldn't vote because I was too busy 😭