Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k1k1k1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 1

Geet had such land New Delhi airport she's she's coming a back to India after her third year of doing her degree in architecture in a top-ranked University UCLA she is a very intelligent girl The only daughter off and child of mohinder handa One of the richest billionaires of India has arrived out of custom her parent where wait for her outside with there guards for daughter arrive home for the summer she send to study abroad by her father so she will be taking over his empire one day she was his pride and guroor even even though she was brought up in a rich family she was never supported by her parents she with mannered taught how to speak to people and she was hidden from the media as wel for her security she had worked with the father in the last year doing projects privately and he took all her advice and all the project she did a very successful and made lots of money he was proud of her and waiting for her to finish a degree

,  mohinder loved her because she was born after 10 year of her brother death he was murder by his Chacha who was jealous of mo hinder because he had a son and his wife gave birth to 3 daughter so mo hinder son prem was the heir too his. Property which his brother didn't like prem was 7 year old and loved his 3 sister very much and is chachi too one day mo hinder and rani had gone to Delhi to buy house because there moving there because business was expanding So all were moving but his brother had other ideas he He set The house on fire and killed his wife and three daughters and prem nobody Dean because he told them he was with his friend who said what a lady had saw him  setting fire to the house. 
She went to the police and told them everything he was arrested for murder and hang to death. Mohinder was devastated  that is brother could
 do this just a property.
Rano never over the death of her son so then moved to Delhi and started a new life dad been trying for five years through baby but nothing worked they even had treatment doctors told him that she could never get pregnant because she had problems she asked him  to get married again but he refused because he loved it so much then miracle happened she fell pregnant after 10 years he was so ecstatic that for nine months he looked after I had the best doctors and nurses Looking after rano nine month late they had a healthy baby girl mo hinder so happy that he Dave at sweet to the whole hospital and his office he name her geet. She was his guroor he went prem picture look beta you want sister she he prem rano had tear he kissed her forehead and said thank you jann she smiled the whole house loved geet to the office people to  the servant  she made every laugh and respect every one mo hinder send to best school and  collage in Delhi but one her do her. Do you have a degree abroad so she went to UCL a one of the top universities.

Geet saw her parent and waved she approach them and touched her dads feet he pulled up and hugged her kissed her forehead how you beta i'm fine Papa how are you he reply now you back I happy and fine then she hugged her mum too love mama you do beta missed you .
Come let's go before all the media gather here said mohinder so got in too there car and drove off with bodyguard following them to handa manison as there arrived  it was like an place all marbled and big inside with contemporary look all servant where wait to greet her there little baby and live house was back there all said hello she loved person more her kaka who worked for then since she was baby and asked him how he was he replied I fine baby.

Mo hinder ask geet to get fresh then there will have lunch together I have something important to talk about to you okay papa I be down in minute she went to her room and Reno looked at him and said can't this wait she only got home no rano I want to sort this out and when I make decision nobody can change my mind she smiled at him and nod her head walked off to help in the kitchen.

Geet went up to her bedroom she had miss her room so much it paint all white and red this had beautiful balcony where she used to spend time studying or reading looking over handa garden which had private all the way around it an swimming pool too she went had a shower came out wearing a simple dress she new wat her dad want to talk about it was same conversation her had when she came back fro uni but she had respect her dad wish so she made her way down to luch.

As every sat down on the table to eat mohinder ask all the servant to leave expect kaka who he trusted,  geet beta I have something to say I met savarti devi today in my office to the own of khurana construction it number one construction in indian today because of her grandson mann singh kuhurana who took the company to height at young age and has been award youngest business man of the year twice.     yes papa I know about khurana construction and I read about savatri devi how she lost her husband and son and daughter in law in plane crash and took over the business and reponsblilty of her grandson but I never met her yet I don't thing we done business we them so far from wat I know papa.
yes geet your right but now we are doing business with then now indian gorverment  have as asked us to do joined project together last month and I accepted the project me savarti devi have been doing the plan together I haven't met mann yet but it going well she saw photo of you in my office and asked about you then she asked for your hand in marriage for mann I was bit shocked but happy too because to have son in law like mann would make me happy .
so there coming to see you today and I want you to meet mann please but papa want the hurry I such come back today and not even had time to get myself together cant we meet late in the week,
geet he shouted have you no respect for parent talk back like that sorry papa I didn't mean too be rude geet as you know my view on your marriage you 23 year old final year of your degree I want to be engaged before you go back to studying you have turn down quite few boy but now I will not listen to you I asking for bit respect geet I have give you everything in life and one thing I always said that u will have arrange marriage that always been way in handa family.
he got and left to toward his study rano bring coffee in my study please.

geet had tear down her cheek but she respect her dad very much so never said no to him her mum came toward her and hugged her beta please I don't like tear you know your papa once he made decision no one can change it not even me so please see the boy we not asking you to say yes stray way meet him first and maybe he might not to take any fur my baby she nod toward and hugged her tight crying then left toward her room.

On the other side of dehli a man such walked in to his house KM shouting daidma were are you
all the servant were scared of him so there went off to other chore in the house not been in his away Mann singh khurana was arrogant and rude man in the business world he was shrewd man people were sacred of him all the staff never spoken when he was in the office his company was run like military camp anybody made mistake he fire on the spot no excuse with business knowledge he exceeded his company to number one in india he only had soft for two people in his life his dadima and little brother Vicky who he loved very much since he parent died he became very quiet in life and kept his private life out the media all the rich business men want there daughter to marry him but he was not interested because most the girls were spolit brats or want to marry him for money,
he had fair share of girlfriend but nothing series he never slept with anyone or want too at moment he been see sameera she an model with mann help trying get in to the fashion industry.

Daidma was coming down from the stair when she saw mann  good evening beta how was your trip to London did you get the deal!  yes daidma I did and it went really well how are you and  hows the handa project coming along very well mann I need to talk about the handa on personal point mann
yes daidma wat his it you need talk about is everything okay.
Every fine but I want you go to dinner with me tonight at the handa mainson and meet there daughter geet I have ask mohinder for her hand in marriage for you she very reserved girl bought up very well and elegant not spolit like other girls her father bought we tradition value which I would want in my babu so will you come please.

Mann got angry at is daidma she all trying marry him off I not interested in marriage you know that I have no space for wife in my life at this time so please daidma stop all this nonsense as he was walking off to his room I going  get fresh.
Mann listen to me shouted out dadima she screamed in pain hold her chest  nakual there loyal servant walking past and shouted ranima.  mann turn around saw here grandmother on the floor he ran toward her quick nakual call the doctor and get some water fast yes chotu sab said nakual
and when to ring the doctor mann carried her up to her room put on the bed.
In 10 min the doctor arrived checked her and gave her injection mann was getting inpatient doctor how is she now the doctor replied she got high blood due to stress look mann beta she had 2 heart attack already she wont survive the next one if she take all this stresss she need to rest and enjoy life at her age not go to the office so please take care of her I only advising you because I was friend of your dad for long time take care of her beta as the doctor left mann  was thing was it his fault that dadima state was like this he turn around to see she had woke up he went toward her are  ok dadima you sacred me don't ever do that me again I can live without you he hugged/
well if you had listen to me nun of this would happen mann why don't you want get married cant she once listen to me and go see the girl I not asking you marry her tomorrow am beta,  okay daidma I will go to handa mansion to see the girl happy!   she smiled and kissed forehead thankyou mann.

At the handa mansion there waiting for ranima and mann to turn up one the servant told them there have arrived so mohinder and rano went the door to greet them.
Mann came out his car wearing his goggle and gave his hand to dadima to come out she thank him
mohinder and rano joint hand to greet them and dadima did the same mann put hand forward to shake hand with mr handa and touch rano feet which she liked,  It pleasure to meet you at last mr handa my grandmother been praise your work on this joint project are company are doing together cant wait to work with you in the furture same he son please come in we have snack.
mann looked around the house it was beautiful inside and big alomost has big as KM there sat down and talk for while about business well having coffee and tea then mohinder said mann beta I am sure why you are here because we like you meet geet our daughter I hope didima has told you
yes sir she has so can I have chat we her before we go any fur with this matter of course beta I will called geet at once rano went get geet at that time mann phone rang and he excused himself for moment.

Geet had no choice today but to see this mann she had wear sari because dad asked her too rano caming into the room and looked at her daughter she had tear in her eye you look beautiful beta she kissed her forehead and took her down she touch didima feet and sat next to her and looked around for this boy she was suppose to meet beta mann such take phone call why don't you go outside mann there by the pool and introduce your self she nod and went babaji wat his all this comedy my parent are so eager to send me off help babaji has put hand together she went toward the pool and saw a man back who was very tall and slim but had muscle body from wat she could see from behind she wait till he finished then she heard say god yash I come to meet some girl which I not interested in and I don't want marry her but dadima ill bought me he i got to get out this I will tell I not interested in marriage i but she such some spolit little girl who want the title mrs mann singh khurana studip girl i call you late bye as he put the phone down he turn around and saw girl back he new she heard everything he said to yash, geet had heard everything and fought my papa choice this idiot big head person ego baxxxd i will not marry him she had turn around to go when she heard him say so you were listen to my conversation then she still had her toward him when he said that to geet look lady i going be honest i came he because my grandmother want me too but i not interested in you or any girl i like my freedom and have girlfriend already but for my dadima sake can you say no to me if i say she will get ill again she heart patient and i don't want to upset her
that all i got to say too you as walked pass her not even looking at her in went inside dadima i will wait in the car for you thankyou for everything  mr and mrs handa but i have meet in half hour and walked off which shock all three them.
im sorry mohinder for my rude grandson behaviour i will take leave say bye to geet beta as she left both the handa joint there hands together and smiled.

Geet  mohinder call her why did mann leave like that answer me beta she looked up at her parent said because i told him he not my type which he wasn't papa i never seen anybody so rude in my life so i said no to him as she lied to her parent the first time she did see the man face let know wat he like.   mohinder was so angry we her and slapped her for the first time in his life how could you riun my reputation like this you embarrassed me front the khurana family wat will people say rano that mohinder handa gave or manner to is daughter up bring why geet
Papa please listen to me i haven't done anything wrong please he put hand up to her not done anything wrong you see 7 boy over two year and not one you liked he start to hold his chest your my guroor geet but you destroyed my honour and pride today saying that he collapsed on the floor
papa geet cried running toward him rano was still in shocked kaka call ambulance geet shouted to him he ran too the phone called them.

In the car dadama asked mann wat was all that about mann he looked her said the girls didn't want to marry me end of story dadima,   she looked at him in shock thing geet does look the type to say something like that but want can she do if geet doesn't want this rishta then that end of it.

The next day it was in the media mohinder had major heart attack as is critical in hospital dadima went to see him out of courtesy because wat happen does mean it will effect there business relationship then she heard rano shouted at geet  and watched them.

Go back to usa geet you done enough damage to are reputation this all your faulty why my husband in hospital all that freedom he gave you and this how you pay us i wish you were never born leave us stray away you curse to my family she pushed geet
no mama please listen to me i didn't do anything please believe me mama you know i would never put papa reputation on the line that you know your geet mama.  go from he geet please before i say anything else leave us in peace rano said   no shouted i didn't do anything hold her mum leg i went out there and he was talking to his friend and said that he was doing this  for his grandmother because she was ill and he got girlfriend already and has no interested in marriage and then he asked me say no because he didn't want his grandmother having heart attack but did i no my papa would suffer like this mama you tell what was i suppose to do mama.   Rano pulled geet up and said im sorry beta i never meant what i said to you she hugged and cried dadima was watching all this and left to go to the Khurana Construction.

Mann was busy in meeting with his staff when dadima walked in and went toward Mann he got up to greet her but she slapped him cross the face everybody was shock to see ranima who never show her temper in all this year slap her grandson she shouted to the staff meet over get out every left to get up to then she spoke not one word of this from this room or all of you will fired asap do make myself clear!    Yes ranima   Adi replied as everybody left.   Mann anger was grow higher by the minute he looked at his dadima she point her finger and shouted not one word Mann you listen to me how could you do that too geet because of you mohinder had heart attack because you that poor girls was told she an omen on her family because of you she told her parent that she said no to this marriage but it was you not her wasn't it Mann you ruined that girls life mann her father mohinder handa had heart attack thing his daughter has no respect for people and ruined his honour why didn't you even bother to come there when you had no intention marrying you kmow want Mann i will never ask you marry any girl again but you lost a gem Mann you will regret this mann one day she walked out not saying anything else.

Mann stood in his office and fought wat dadima had said to him but he didn't want anything  like to to happen to mohinder handa and his family he was such worried about dadima health that why she asked the girl to say all this to her family.   He got his key and left the office to go and see sameera his girlfriend there had been go out for few month but nothing series for mann he didn't want rush thing we her and she want to be an model and have career in fashion .
mann parked the car outside her house the guard let him in the front door was open as he went toward her living he heard voice come darling i such using mann to get my career start and then hopefully he marry me and then i will divorce him for his money and it be me and you together but the man wont even touch me so i need get more close to him she said i speak to you late sweetheart love you and went put phoned down when she felt slap cross her face she looked up and saw him standing there with angry eyes she called mann!   You bitch how could you after all i done for you i will ruin you sam make sure you come on the road with that boyfriend of your and never become model i fought maybe one day in few year we might get married but you were plan behind my back don't forget i mann singh khurana i will get you back for this yash was right about you wait and watch sam as he walked out her house she was shouting mann please listen to me give me chance to explain  i love you please one chance as he walked off he said i don't give anybody a chance and left in his car.

He drove toward the hospital were mohinder handa was admit and went stray toward receptionist asked which ward he was in and went toward private ward and barged in were geet was sitting with her dad her back facing him mann spoke i will marry you but do not expected anything from me this will marriage of convenience for both of us and to keep your dad repetition in tack as my dadima said i was course of all this i will marry you and then he walked out withour looking at her she turn around and he was gone so she never saw him too rano and such walked in when mohinder woke up and saw geet face he said did i here mann  say he marry you yes papa he did and i said yes too so please get better papa im sorry pleae get better rano looked her daughter thing why as mann changed his mind but geet resured her that she was happy with the decision
.Mann got in his car rang his grandmother that he spoke to geet and has yes to the marriage and then he cut her off drove off to the office.

I have wrote first part please leave lot likes and comment
  Please pm me if you want The next part
my other story separate in life

Precap look yash I not interested in the handa girl i'm marry her  now for a business deal and for Dadima To keep her happy already told this girl that it's a contract to marriage on my side
Mann are you crazy do you now who geet handa is he is one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen she A beauty with brains Mann any man would love to marry her if I never meets I wouldn't say no he laughed look yash I'm not interested okay

Edited by k1k1k1 - 9 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 continuing! marvellous start! beautifully written! Geet back home frm USA! Emotional reunion with her parents! she is the only child! her bro was killed by her uncle! after so long her mom gt pregnant! Mohinder tells Geet abt SD Khurana! Geet says she knows! he tells her she she asked 4 Geet 4 Maan! Mohinder wants a son in law like Maan! he wants them 2 meet! Geet stunned n wants time! bt her dad adamant! she has no choice bt 2 agree! Rano explains! fab intro of angry young man MSK! he is a hilter boss n loves his bro Vicky n dadi! he is nt interested in marriage as he doesn't want to marry a spoilt girl! update soon
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting concept...
waiting for the first part...
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting first part...
maan arrogant...geets parents want her to get married...
waiting for the next part...
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing update
Waiting for next update
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm nyc
CS and Prologue
interesting story dear
will read next part later
continue soon n thanks 4 pm

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice cs and part 1 dear. maan kitna selfish hai. itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi bina geet ko dekhe apne faide keliye geet se shadi karne ko haan kahašŸ˜”usko akal kab aayega. dont want geet to bend so easily. usko khoob mazaa chakana hai 
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was superb. Maneet marriage fixed as geet's father get heart attack hearing his daughter's refusal. Dadi ma also heard whole truth and then she slapped maan for his deed. N best thing is that maan knew sameera's real face. Waiting for next dear
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting start
maan marrying geet  on contract
continue soon
thanks for pm