Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wowmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

As per the current track, Veera and Ranvi share their miseries with each other. Veera requests Ranvijay to forgive Gunjan. Veera confronts Baldev for his rude behaviour towards her. Baldev recalls the time spent with Veera. Veera tries to make Baldev realise his mistake. Manjeet and Bansari plot against Veera.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Baldev will declare his love for Veera and they will consummate their marriage. Their reconciliation will prove to be a defeat for Bansuri and Manjeet.Baldev and Veera will spend a romantic time together and will plan for their honeymoon.

Here, Ratan will returns back, she will endeavour to end the relationship-related problems between Ranvi and Gunjan. Ratan will try sincerely to reunite Ranvi and Gunjan after she sees that there is tension in the relationship between the two. Her efforts are not immediately successful. Ratan will attempt to end the disharmony in the relationship between Ranvi and Gunjan and finally Her efforts will gradually begin to bear fruit.

TFS :)

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ratan to Ranvi; o rabba se bada kuch nahi hta😭 mujhse pooch puttar o mahiya k bagair toot gai me
Veera; haan veerji mahiya k bagair me bhi tadpi hun forgive gunjan bhabhi

return of o rabba😊
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs :-) thand pe gayi kaleje nu,ratan is trying to reunite ranjan,nt veeba! Hash!

Originally posted by: overactor

Ratan to Ranvi; o rabba se bada kuch nahi hta😭mujhse pooch puttar o mahiya k bagair toot gai me

Veera; haan veerji mahiya k bagair me bhi tadpi hun forgive gunjan bhabhi

return of o rabba😊

🤣 sonu
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks God, it's Ratan who is trying to reunite them and not Veera. Waise agar iske baad bhi woh Veerji jaap karti toh I would have hated myself the most for supporting her all the time.
Edited by nivrenfans - 9 years ago