Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kudos to SJ. She really hits off well with all her co-stars.

Thanks Nikita. 

amare_ashy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My heart feels Khush! ❤️ SJ and Varun look just beautiful! 
Neenu has warned me not to get overly attached! 😆
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this guy is seriously hot
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Metis

She must be an amazing extrovert.I'm a bit jealous. 😆 I take ages to thaw with new people.

HAHAHAA.. "ages to thaw" AHAHAH xD ME TOO! But, if they turn out to be talky and non-judging type. and bindaas and open, then I dont take long to thaw with them! hehe :D but haha.. how you said it, was classic!! :D heheh.
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
love this girl
She has an amazing rapport with all her co stars
FazidaK18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They look really good together. Varun is one handsome guy! I am so amazed at how quickly Surbhi makes friends/ gets along with her costars. It's really admirable. 
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Cute pic! 😊 Varun is hottt and good looking! He's the reason why I'm willing to watch Qubool Hai again after having watched KSG's Azad. Varun really piqued my interest!  

Karanvir Bohra was unbearable to watch so I had stopped watching QH after he showed up. 🤢   Good riddance I say! 😆
Edited by utopia88 - 9 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Look fantastic! I can totally see them rocking! - Finally, I wont cringe watching a romantic scene in QH😛
07sid01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

Cute pic! 😊 Varun is hottt and good looking! He's the reason why I'm willing to watch Qubool Hai again after having watched KSG's Azad. Varun really piqued my interest!  

Karanvir Bohra was unbearable to watch so I had stopped watching QH after he showed up. 🤢   Good riddance I say! 😆

Kv was the only thing i used to watch qh for, somehow i don't think you know what real talent is, this new guy, whatever his name is makes me want to switch of the tv everytime he comes on.

For some reason i think you guys are trying to irritate us sahil fans on purpose by praising this new guy
Edited by 07sid01 - 9 years ago
zzz15 thumbnail
No lies...they look really good together. Really good.
Since KV is gone, I have no desire for them to continue with Aahil. Or if they do, I don't care because the characterization that made me love Aahil is no longer there. They have watered that beloved character to nothing-ness.