KTLK Epi 12 - Lets analyze to our hearts' content

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
On behalf of Shirley & Babita, continuing our KTLK re-runs - Epi 12, 18th Oct 2011:

Anji tells Nidhi that she should not have said no to Dr Ranganath about going back to KGH for bhooke bucche. Nidhi tells Anji that if Dr Heartstone was really worried about the bhooke bucche, he should have called her instead of sending Dr Ranganath, he has my number.  Anji says that if he called you, then you would have gone.  Nidhi says she knows that he will not call her.  Anji says so you know how many times you both encountered each other with flashback 😆😆  CVs ko laga ke hum to bhool gaye 😆😆😆 
  Kya karenge CVs ko?  11 episodes abhij gaya, sau nahi - lag rahaa hai CVs ek aur do minute kum pad raha hoga episode mein to flashback dal diya 😳

Shahenshah is walking back to children's ward in deep thought about what Dr Heartstone said - Dr Nidhi is not coming back to KGH.

Dadi bua is trying to have Nidhi & Anji eat home instead outside, where Nidhi tells CV that she and Anji are going out to see a movie and will have dinner out and eat ghatya khaana. 😆

Shahenshah searches for Dr NIdhi's address and finds it.  Janki bai finds that Shahenshah is missing from children's ward and notifies Dr Heartstone. Dr Heartstone gathers all and ask security why they didn't notice Shahenshah left KGH. Dr Heartstone decides to call Dr Nidhi (this time for real 😃 - now he can call Dr Nidhi since he can ask about Shahenshah and not talk about Dr Nidhi ) but not Dr Nidhi doesn't hear her mobie in the movie theater 😕 .   Shahenshah runs away as fast as he can    Dr Heartstone informs police of Shahenshah and his ill health. 

Anji driving after the movie, and Nidhi sees a crowd on the way.  Nidhi asks Anji to stop the car, so she can see if anyone needs help.  Nidhi finds Shahenshah lying on the ground wounded and Shahenshah is happy to see Dr Nidhi and tells that he was looking for her. They take Shahenshah to hospital.  Anji tells DB and CV about them going to KGH.   Shahenshah tells that he ran away from KGH to find her, and that Dr Heartstone told him that she will never come back to KGH before he falls unconscious    Nidhi finds missed calls from Dr Ashutosh and then she calls KGH about Shahenshah to Nurse D'Souza.  They reach KGH, and Dr Nidhi asks nurse D'Souza to get operation ready and call Dr Ashutosh.  In OT, Nidhi tries but finds that Shahenshah has head injury too, and in that time Dr Mallika reaches OT and asks Dr Nidhi to leave the OT, but Dr Ashutosh then reaches OT and says it is ok for Dr Nidhi to stay in OT. 😃😉       And even when Shahenshah regains consciousness...he says thank you

Dr Ranganath is overjoyed to see Anji in KGH...   and again with his mazaak   Anji tells she is waiting for Nidhi and Ranganath invites Anji for chai while waiting for Nidhi.   Kya, Dr Ranganath, aap ka dil to   Anji ke saat

As Nidhi is at Shahenshah's bed side waiting for him to become conscious, Dr Ashutosh enters.      Again, he says thank you Dr Nidhi.  Nidhi apologizes that he had to go through difficult situation with the children because of her.   Dr Ashutosh says that if she is at fault, it is due to the jaado she has on the children.   Nidhi says it's not jaado but pyaar kahete hai sir smilingly.  Dr Ashutosh says that it is not taught in medical college laughingly.  Nidhi says that pyaar zindagi padhaati hai sir, college nahi.       Dr Ashutosh says that you have learned this (zindagi padna) at a young age.  Dr Nidhi says that if zindagi padna ho to band darwazo ko band kar ke nahi, khol ke rakhna padta hai sir.   Kya baat keh di Nidhi ne - Dr Heartstone ka smile ghoom ho gaya.   Dr Ashutosh says kuch darawaze aise hai jo zindagi khudh band kar deti thi Dr Nidhi as he leaves.  Nidhi is surprised at what Dr Ashutosh said but then was reminded of the earrings and felt happy -  kya Nidhi aap ko Dr Heartstone pasand hai?? 😃❤️    Yeh earrings ko sambhal ke rakhna Dr Nidhi -  kya pata, shayad kisi ki shaadi mein kaam aayega 😆😃

Edited by hkp11 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yaadein ! TFS 
shobha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for this  beautiful analysis Hina...loved reading it.👏👏👏

Loved the pics and apt emoticans.👏👏👏
Edited by shobha21 - 9 years ago
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What an analysis Hina 👏👏
Your expressions are so loved with emoticons perfectly used. ⭐️⭐️ Yes the flashback -- it reminds of all the scenes with Ashni together, and Cvs provided a Trp racing show so early. 😆
I loved DB's flying kiss for Nidhi 😃 She looked like a true caring Dadi with finding for anything right for her Nidhi. 😳🤗
Your emoticon is so perfect showing how shehanshah was running 😆 He was running for the camera i think. 😛😆 But he collapsed and was wounded.  Nidhi saved him on time and the OT scene proved that heartstone has a soft corner for the young intern. 😉 This was loving for all of us, but for Mallika ... ?? 😲 😆
Zindagi aur pyaar is discussed with different angles from Ashu and Nidhi. She has another philosophy to learn love from life, whereas Ashu has got sadness from the life and that's why his doors are closed for happiness. ❤️

Your analysis moved me so much Hina, it's fab and wonderfully described !!! 👏👏 Thanks for your efforts. 😃 The pics are highly appreciated. 👍🏼Your gabbing the new ones are giving me immense and great joy. I'll keep them all with me all my life. Love U for your beautiful efforts Hina. 🤗
You deserve a standing ovation dear !!! 👏👏 👏👏 👏👏 👏👏 👏👏

babita.. thumbnail
Hey Doc of the week --

hkp11 thumbnail

Thanks Mamta. 😉
hkp11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobha21

Thank you for this  beautiful analysis Hina...loved reading it.👏👏👏

Loved the pics and apt emoticans.👏👏👏

Thank you very much Shobha!! 🤗 😉   It was a beautiful episode - where love is still not realized 😳     How are you?  Hope you are doing well. 😃😉
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Hina! 👏 Your analysis, pictures and emoticons... everything is just fantabulous! 👏 ❤️

hkp11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita68

What an analysis Hina 👏👏

Your expressions are so loved with emoticons perfectly used. ⭐️⭐️ Yes the flashback -- it reminds of all the scenes with Ashni together, and Cvs provided a Trp racing show so early. 😆
I loved DB's flying kiss for Nidhi 😃 She looked like a true caring Dadi with finding for anything right for her Nidhi. 😳🤗
Your emoticon is so perfect showing how shehanshah was running 😆 He was running for the camera i think. 😛😆 But he collapsed and was wounded.  Nidhi saved him on time and the OT scene proved that heartstone has a soft corner for the young intern. 😉 This was loving for all of us, but for Mallika ... ?? 😲 😆
Zindagi aur pyaar is discussed with different angles from Ashu and Nidhi. She has another philosophy to learn love from life, whereas Ashu has got sadness from the life and that's why his doors are closed for happiness. ❤️

Your analysis moved me so much Hina, it's fab and wonderfully described !!! 👏👏 Thanks for your efforts. 😃 The pics are highly appreciated. 👍🏼Your gabbing the new ones are giving me immense and great joy. I'll keep them all with me all my life. Love U for your beautiful efforts Hina. 🤗
You deserve a standing ovation dear !!! 👏👏 👏👏 👏👏 👏👏 👏👏

Thank you very much dear Babita!! 🤗 😉    Lovely analysis as well!!  So true, DB's blowing kiss to Nidhi really showed a caring Dadi bua, but...it doesn't last 😕

Definitely, Dr Heartstone started showing a soft corner for the new intern which Mallika hated to see in her friend. 😳

You're very welcome!!  The new caps are wonderful to see. 😉😃   Love you too for your wonderful efforts as well!! 👏👏👏

Swatishubh thumbnail
Mesmerizing caps and a lovely analysis 👏 Loved to read it and enjoyed myself 👏
Love has many definitions and some are viewed by our Docs here. This phase made them close, so close that each other's company made them smile and this is so nicely shown when Ashu is all in favor of Nidhi staying in the OT and later he talks about the children's love for her. 
Brilliant! Well expressed with emoticons!! Loved it!!! ❤️🤗

You are the Doc this week, Congrats! 👏 Hope you have seen my wishes there. 😳😉 
Thanks Hina for your efforts of rerunning the analysis of the reruns. 😃