114268 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
You know what for some reason i dont think gaytri took chotto with her and left i think she's been kidnapped by this burka woman or this rano person.or may the both the same i dusno but i dont think gaytri will first give her baby to shurti and then suddenly take him away from shruti. I also think the letter parvati got...supposesley wriiten by gaytri its not from her....just to make it look like gaytri is gone with baby that woman wrote the letter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbonnie88 thumbnail
i totally agree with you...she is not involved with any of this
neharika thumbnail
hey i think you're right and i was thinking about the same thing that gayatri prolly got kidnapped or something and whoever kidnapped her let sameer know before the agarwals so that it would create probs between sameer and shruti and the agarwals.
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dunno - its all too confusing!
QueenE thumbnail
Yes i was thinking that too!

Esti aunty
preet_ic thumbnail
well i think it is a drama staged by sameer and gayatri.
poppyrs thumbnail
I think Gayatri being kidnapped makes more sense.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: 114268

You know what for some reason i dont think gaytri took chotto with her and left i think she's been kidnapped by this burka woman or this rano person.or may the both the same i dusno but i dont think gaytri will first give her baby to shurti and then suddenly take him away from shruti. I also think the letter parvati got...supposesley wriiten by gaytri its not from her....just to make it look like gaytri is gone with baby that woman wrote the letter.

i was thinking the same thing

Iq_RkForeva thumbnail
true..it is confusing at the time.

But yea, i don't think Gayatri took Chotu, i think she herself is kidnapped